Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with RaiynTheAlicorn
1 2 3 4 5
@RaiynTheAlicorn I couldn't get Imgur to work on my mobile so I'm going to use these guys instead of what I had originally planned (adopted from Tehstripe's little harpies adopts on the adoption board) Rune [img]https://lilharpies.neocities.org/harpies/00081.png[/img] Ashera [img]https://lilharpies.neocities.org/harpies/00047.png[/img] Ashe [img]https://lilharpies.neocities.org/harpies/00065.png[/img]
@RaiynTheAlicorn I couldn't get Imgur to work on my mobile so I'm going to use these guys instead of what I had originally planned (adopted from Tehstripe's little harpies adopts on the adoption board)

Rune
00081.png
Ashera
00047.png
Ashe
00065.png
ef9b48910db725fb5777b50f7b46eb54da62cbec.png ee5bf971903bf253550413d5a4abbc2438bcaebf.png
(You're free to do the opening unless you want me to))
(You're free to do the opening unless you want me to))
ef9b48910db725fb5777b50f7b46eb54da62cbec.png ee5bf971903bf253550413d5a4abbc2438bcaebf.png
((Oh I was not aware your a mobile user- my apologies- Let me grab the refs of what ocs I'll use and post the images after sending them through imgur))
((Oh I was not aware your a mobile user- my apologies- Let me grab the refs of what ocs I'll use and post the images after sending them through imgur))
s0SlLkc.png
(( no worries, I didn't think to mention it XD That's cool, take your time))
(( no worries, I didn't think to mention it XD That's cool, take your time))
((okay! sorry for the super late reply I had to choose from a list of over a thousand ocs and some AU varients..I've gone with my main OC Raiyn and a Fnaf AUcharacter. If I did this right uhh..I should be able to share Raiyn's image here..)) [img]https://i.imgur.com/SDHDCg3.png[/img] and maybe the fnaf AU Character I spoke of- [img]https://i.imgur.com/YgWHfle.png[/img]
((okay! sorry for the super late reply I had to choose from a list of over a thousand ocs and some AU varients..I've gone with my main OC Raiyn and a Fnaf AUcharacter.

If I did this right uhh..I should be able to share Raiyn's image here..))

SDHDCg3.png

and maybe the fnaf AU Character I spoke of-

YgWHfle.png
s0SlLkc.png
((These two Images I have drawn myself by the way-))
((These two Images I have drawn myself by the way-))
s0SlLkc.png
(No rush, timezones and all. They look amazing. Would you like to start or would you like me to? What type of plot do you have in mind?))
(No rush, timezones and all. They look amazing. Would you like to start or would you like me to? What type of plot do you have in mind?))
((I honestly got no idea for the plot or conflict..I usually have characters forcefully dropped in via a warp or something or they can be wandering minding their day or sumthin-..but also V. William is like an evil lad so i mean he straight away gets the dropped from a vortex entrance with some complications))
((I honestly got no idea for the plot or conflict..I usually have characters forcefully dropped in via a warp or something or they can be wandering minding their day or sumthin-..but also V. William is like an evil lad so i mean he straight away gets the dropped from a vortex entrance with some complications))
s0SlLkc.png
Ashe and Ashera stared at the bonfire, while Rune was keeping his distance from the flames. His wings wouldn't melt, but the heat made him uncomfortable. The group was camped at the near top of a mountain, close to some caves. The trio where talking, eating and just all out enjoying each other's company. It was close to sunset, the sun having slowly begun dipping behind the horizon. Rune took the job of being lookout, having the best nightvision, as well as being the strongest.

(I apologize if my starter is lame, I'm not too good at it XD feel free to drop your guys in wherever))
Ashe and Ashera stared at the bonfire, while Rune was keeping his distance from the flames. His wings wouldn't melt, but the heat made him uncomfortable. The group was camped at the near top of a mountain, close to some caves. The trio where talking, eating and just all out enjoying each other's company. It was close to sunset, the sun having slowly begun dipping behind the horizon. Rune took the job of being lookout, having the best nightvision, as well as being the strongest.

(I apologize if my starter is lame, I'm not too good at it XD feel free to drop your guys in wherever))
the alicorn Raiyn flapped her feathered wings as she moved through the air..weaving between various trees of differing sizes..the wind freely blowing her mane around..For her it would have been a bit chilly from how high she flew but she thankfully had her good ol jacket for comfort and warmth..her necklace hung around her neck swayed with her movements as Raiyn would occasionally tuck her wings in to glide between tight spaces with a spin..doing a few tricks in the air here and there..She needed a break from her group of friends for a fly..perhaps even an entire adventure to herself..but to her it felt more enjoyable with friends..perhaps she got so used to doing things with them it just felt off when on her own..regardless she did need to have a break from them..their goofy nonsense would have most likely driven her up the wall at some point but she cared for them anyways as a friend would..While somewhere elsewhere a rift seemed to have torn open just briefly as the blonde Afton crashed onto his side having been thrown through..glancing back as the rift closed..stopping whatever seemed to pursue him..however he struggled to get himself up as he was currently handcuffed "Hmph..fools thought they could catch me..What a tragedy they forgot of my guardian's abilities..but now it shall be a while til they can retrieve me then yes..?" He grunts as he got himself over to a tree..getting up he glanced over his shoulder with a headshake "I'll find someone who may be of help...maybe.." for a moment a grin forms as he chuckled to himself before it faded and began his wandering..though cautiously currently due to his current state.
((Ah..I see I see-okay..also sorry for how late the response was.I started a bit but had to go out shopping. but here is this. do also remember that V. William is a bad guy from an evil AU of mine. ^^ ))
the alicorn Raiyn flapped her feathered wings as she moved through the air..weaving between various trees of differing sizes..the wind freely blowing her mane around..For her it would have been a bit chilly from how high she flew but she thankfully had her good ol jacket for comfort and warmth..her necklace hung around her neck swayed with her movements as Raiyn would occasionally tuck her wings in to glide between tight spaces with a spin..doing a few tricks in the air here and there..She needed a break from her group of friends for a fly..perhaps even an entire adventure to herself..but to her it felt more enjoyable with friends..perhaps she got so used to doing things with them it just felt off when on her own..regardless she did need to have a break from them..their goofy nonsense would have most likely driven her up the wall at some point but she cared for them anyways as a friend would..While somewhere elsewhere a rift seemed to have torn open just briefly as the blonde Afton crashed onto his side having been thrown through..glancing back as the rift closed..stopping whatever seemed to pursue him..however he struggled to get himself up as he was currently handcuffed "Hmph..fools thought they could catch me..What a tragedy they forgot of my guardian's abilities..but now it shall be a while til they can retrieve me then yes..?" He grunts as he got himself over to a tree..getting up he glanced over his shoulder with a headshake "I'll find someone who may be of help...maybe.." for a moment a grin forms as he chuckled to himself before it faded and began his wandering..though cautiously currently due to his current state.
((Ah..I see I see-okay..also sorry for how late the response was.I started a bit but had to go out shopping. but here is this. do also remember that V. William is a bad guy from an evil AU of mine. ^^ ))
s0SlLkc.png
1 2 3 4 5