Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1x1 w/Horseluver and Tanganika
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 527 528
Lol XD Me too!
Lol XD Me too!
Name: Krzysztof Jakubowski (Read it as, Kshishtof Yakoobovski. You can say Kristopher instead XD sorry for confusing you with Polish names but its part of his lore :)

Height: 5 ft

Species: Human

Appearance (human): (Alright, because I am magnificently awful at finding or making human characters for role plays, I'll just give a description XD)
Short, light brown hair about half an inch long, blue eyes, broad, typically found in marvel hoodies.

Personality: Likes being around with people, impatient due to being able to teleport, can't stay inside for too long or he gets kinda restless, he honestly finds almost everything fun, knows a surprisingly lot of useless facts from his father, not the best at school cause he can't really concentrate, but marvellous at math, misses Poland, LOVES watching movies, is bisexual.

Family: Alive XD the rest will reveal itself soon... Probably

Abilities: TeLePoRtAtIoN, he can only teleport to places he's been/seen though.

(How bad is this? >-<)
Name: Krzysztof Jakubowski (Read it as, Kshishtof Yakoobovski. You can say Kristopher instead XD sorry for confusing you with Polish names but its part of his lore :)

Height: 5 ft

Appearance (human): (Alright, because I am magnificently awful at finding or making human characters for role plays, I'll just give a description XD)
Short, light brown hair about half an inch long, blue eyes, broad, typically found in marvel hoodies.

Personality: Likes being around with people, impatient due to being able to teleport, can't stay inside for too long or he gets kinda restless, he honestly finds almost everything fun, knows a surprisingly lot of useless facts from his father, not the best at school cause he can't really concentrate, but marvellous at math, misses Poland, LOVES watching movies, is bisexual.

Family: Alive XD the rest will reveal itself soon... Probably

Abilities: TeLePoRtAtIoN, he can only teleport to places he's been/seen though.

(How bad is this? >-<)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Name: Lauren Brown Height: 5'6" Species: Human Age: 16 Appearance: [img]https://lyricstranslate.com/files/styles/artist/public/nyusha_lt.png[/img] Personality: She is shy with new people, but kind to all. She enjoys dancing and singing. She loves humor. Family: All Alive. 1 older brother and 1 older sister. Abilities: None (Dang! He's short!)
Name: Lauren Brown
Height: 5'6"
Appearance:
nyusha_lt.png
Personality: She is shy with new people, but kind to all. She enjoys dancing and singing. She loves humor.
Family: All Alive. 1 older brother and 1 older sister.
Abilities: None

(Dang! He's short!)
(Heheheheh well, Lauren is taller than both of them XD)
(Heheheheh well, Lauren is taller than both of them XD)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(XD short beans fighting over a tall pretty girl)
(And Ezra's like 3 years older than her-)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
So where do you suppose this is set in?
So where do you suppose this is set in?
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
[quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2023-01-15 07:29:31" ] (XD short beans fighting over a tall pretty girl) (And Ezra's like 3 years older than her-) [/quote] (Eh, my parents are 20 years apart in age and they're the best parents and couple ever ^-^)
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2023-01-15 07:29:31:
(Eh, my parents are 20 years apart in age and they're the best parents and couple ever ^-^)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
I dunno. I know when, but not where.
I dunno. I know when, but not where.
[quote name="Tanganika" date="2023-01-15 07:31:04" ] [quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2023-01-15 07:29:31" ] (XD short beans fighting over a tall pretty girl) (And Ezra's like 3 years older than her-) [/quote] (Eh, my parents are 20 years apart in age and they're the best parents and couple ever ^-^) [/quote] Not even gonna question that. 0.0
Tanganika wrote on 2023-01-15 07:31:04:
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2023-01-15 07:29:31:
(Eh, my parents are 20 years apart in age and they're the best parents and couple ever ^-^)
Not even gonna question that.
Hmmm, well i suppose this is either in America, Scotland, England, Australia or Ireland since we will be speaking English
Hmmm, well i suppose this is either in America, Scotland, England, Australia or Ireland since we will be speaking English
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif