Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1x1 w/Horseluver and Tanganika
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 527 528
(Smolder a zombie, now why aren't I surprised?)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Lol yes. What are you thinking Tanganika?
Lol yes. What are you thinking Tanganika?
Ok, you guys pick, male or female character? I have an idea for both
Ok, you guys pick, male or female character? I have an idea for both
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
I would say male. So there are two male and one female. Plus I only play mxf
I would say male. So there are two male and one female. Plus I only play mxf
Name: Ezra Connor

Height: 5'4

Species: Undead/human

Age: Claims to be 19 (age when he died) though he's been wandering for nearly sixty more years. To avoid confusion and judgment, he prefers to go with 19

Appearance (human): https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D22850917/ this is the link but here's a word description in case it doesn't work:
Thick black messy hair, on the shorter side but an obvious whipcord strength about him. Darker tan skin, but not super dark. He's got darker freckles scattered around his eyes and across his nose. Emerald green eyes. Typically wears long-sleeved shirts and dark jeans, though they're definitely on the shabbier side. He wears a silvery metal band around his neck, and this is enchanted to help him to maintain this human appearance.

Personality: Shy, mostly, and very soft spoken unless he's angry. He's not totally comfortable around people, as he's constantly worried that if he gets to know someone and they learn the truth about him, they'll abandon him. He's far more comfortable around animals. Horses, mostly, and stays at a farm a short distance from the school where he can help out with them. "Animals don't judge you for your face... just what's in your heart."
Deeply buried is a surprising sense of humor, and a slight Irish accent that comes out more when he's flustered or nervous.

Family: dead.

Abilities: He doesn't eat, drink, or sleep. Can't feel pain, and can reconnect body parts he loses, bit it drains him a great deal. He loves to whittle and has carved many little animal figurines for the children of the family he's staying with. The parents can tell there's something off about him and try to keep their kids away, but they can't really do without the free labor Ezra provides.
Name: Ezra Connor

Height: 5'4

Species: Undead/human

Age: Claims to be 19 (age when he died) though he's been wandering for nearly sixty more years. To avoid confusion and judgment, he prefers to go with 19

Appearance (human): https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D22850917/ this is the link but here's a word description in case it doesn't work:
Thick black messy hair, on the shorter side but an obvious whipcord strength about him. Darker tan skin, but not super dark. He's got darker freckles scattered around his eyes and across his nose. Emerald green eyes. Typically wears long-sleeved shirts and dark jeans, though they're definitely on the shabbier side. He wears a silvery metal band around his neck, and this is enchanted to help him to maintain this human appearance.

Personality: Shy, mostly, and very soft spoken unless he's angry. He's not totally comfortable around people, as he's constantly worried that if he gets to know someone and they learn the truth about him, they'll abandon him. He's far more comfortable around animals. Horses, mostly, and stays at a farm a short distance from the school where he can help out with them. "Animals don't judge you for your face... just what's in your heart."
Deeply buried is a surprising sense of humor, and a slight Irish accent that comes out more when he's flustered or nervous.

Family: dead.

Abilities: He doesn't eat, drink, or sleep. Can't feel pain, and can reconnect body parts he loses, bit it drains him a great deal. He loves to whittle and has carved many little animal figurines for the children of the family he's staying with. The parents can tell there's something off about him and try to keep their kids away, but they can't really do without the free labor Ezra provides.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
[quote name="Tanganika" date="2023-01-14 11:45:36" ] (Smolder a zombie, now why aren't I surprised?) [/quote] (SHUSH THIS GUY CAME INTO BEING LONG BEFORE AMUN, ALRIGHT???)
Tanganika wrote on 2023-01-14 11:45:36:
(SHUSH THIS GUY CAME INTO BEING LONG BEFORE AMUN, ALRIGHT???)
I gtg to a baseketball game and wont be back until around 7 FR time.
I gtg to a baseketball game and wont be back until around 7 FR time.
So... 19:00? FR does it in military time.
So... 19:00? FR does it in military time.
Hahahaha yes. lol!
Hahahaha yes. lol!
Alrighty then. :)
Seems like a long game but they do tend to be long. Have fun!
Alrighty then. :)
Seems like a long game but they do tend to be long. Have fun!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 527 528