Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twin Suns (Genshin 1x1 w/ BFD666)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 362 363
@BFD666

alrighty here we are, one more shiny new thread
@BFD666

alrighty here we are, one more shiny new thread
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
shiny new thread!!! subbed
shiny new thread!!! subbed
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
excellent!! i am also subbed
excellent!! i am also subbed
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
ok ok cool

I don't think we need to make character forms lmao, I think we can just Start
ok ok cool

I don't think we need to make character forms lmao, I think we can just Start
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

yeah i’m with you on that lmao

how are we starting this?? what’s our opening scene here
yeah i’m with you on that lmao

how are we starting this?? what’s our opening scene here
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
egg hatching? I would think that should be where we start off lol

qilin parent is just Staring at the egg and calls dragon parent over when it starts to crack?
egg hatching? I would think that should be where we start off lol

qilin parent is just Staring at the egg and calls dragon parent over when it starts to crack?

fair point
i… probably should have realized that one lmao

sounds perfect!
fair point
i… probably should have realized that one lmao

sounds perfect!
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(pfft XD)

Sun Chaser curled around their singular egg, anxiously watching it for any sign of change. This was the only egg out of any of their clutches that had survived this long, and they didn't know if they could take the emotional strain of losing yet another potential baby.

"Come on, little one," they murmured, gently nosing at the shell. "You can do it. It's nearly time, isn't it? Please be okay. Please be okay."

Almost in response to their plea, the egg began to shake.

They gasped, staring—was it happening? Was it finally happening?

"Stone Keeper!" they called, hope and joy and fear coloring their voice all at once. "Stone Keeper!"
(pfft XD)

Sun Chaser curled around their singular egg, anxiously watching it for any sign of change. This was the only egg out of any of their clutches that had survived this long, and they didn't know if they could take the emotional strain of losing yet another potential baby.

"Come on, little one," they murmured, gently nosing at the shell. "You can do it. It's nearly time, isn't it? Please be okay. Please be okay."

Almost in response to their plea, the egg began to shake.

They gasped, staring—was it happening? Was it finally happening?

"Stone Keeper!" they called, hope and joy and fear coloring their voice all at once. "Stone Keeper!"

“Sun Chaser?” Stone Keeper was by the qilin’s side in a moment. “Is something wrong? What is—“ As the dragon’s eyes fell upon the egg, shaking as it was, the remainder of their sentence trailed off into nothing, replaced by a faint and so clearly hopeful “Oh!”
“Sun Chaser?” Stone Keeper was by the qilin’s side in a moment. “Is something wrong? What is—“ As the dragon’s eyes fell upon the egg, shaking as it was, the remainder of their sentence trailed off into nothing, replaced by a faint and so clearly hopeful “Oh!”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Oh," Sun Chaser agreed faintly, eyes glued to the egg. "I think we're about to be parents."

The egg shook harder, and began to split.
"Oh," Sun Chaser agreed faintly, eyes glued to the egg. "I think we're about to be parents."

The egg shook harder, and began to split.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 362 363