Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Ironwoods [Animal Discord; 13+]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1040810986212438016/1049562018740445255/Untitled_Artwork-23.png[/img] [CENTER][SIZE=4][font=Cambria][b]All moments, past, present and future, always have existed, always will...[/b] – kurt vonnegut [b]I[/b]n a Realm of Fantasy and Magic, one-thousand years have passed since the last human walked the Ironwoods. A story left untold by silent gods, only their once faithful companions remained after the sudden disappearance. Instead, the seemingly abandoned creatures awoke with newfound life and intelligence. The ability to read, write, cast magic, and speak a common language were now talents that blessed a noble few. As time passed, those enhanced with this ample sentience grew into a unified culture and society. A Kingdom called Thewyth. [b]Y[/b]et, even though they dwell within the ruins of their old masters' civilization. Time and multiple generations have taken many of the remaining texts and memories of their previous lives. Some have come to question this existence and pursue the begging curiosity of a lost history. Others remain complacent and dare not contest their gifts from the gods… but nothing good lasts forever. [b]T[/b]he threat of change lurks between towering trees and tensions are rising… - Aly, creator of the RP ------ [SIZE=4][font=Cambria][B]The Tales of the Ironwoods[/b] is a new and active, pseudo-DND roleplay focused on domestic animals: cats (known as Grimalkin), dogs (known as Wulvin), and ungulates (cows, sheep, goats, horses, etc known as Taurs). They are still feral creatures, but have been granted human-like abilities and MAGIC! The setting takes place in the fantastical forest of the Ironwoods, based off of California's Redwood National Park. The RP has a long-thought out history and timeline, which takes place in a somewhat medieval environment, where technology is advanced as much as magic allows it to be. This means prosthetics and such are completely valid! [b]Important Notes:[/b] [LIST] [*][SIZE=4][font=Cambria]No strict activity checks! [*][SIZE=4][font=Cambria]Lead/high ranks and staff positions available! [*][SIZE=4][font=Cambria]Characters do not need artistic references but can have them! We focus on viable real life face claims! [*][SIZE=4][font=Cambria]Server participation rewards! Characters earn gold and XP towards various leveling and purchasable rewards! [*][SIZE=4][font=Cambria]There are various guilds which characters can join: scholar, theater, merchant, fighter, sailor and criminal! [*][SIZE=4][font=Cambria]DND aspects include: dice rolls, stats, and random Storyweaver (game-master) events! [*][SIZE=4][font=Cambria]Wild animal characters can be earned through leveling! (we are getting an adoptable one soon!)[/LIST] [SIZE=4][font=Cambria]Here is the [url=https://discord.gg/W7jqxs3ePp]discord link[/url]! When you join, feel free to ping me @ DeathDino and say you were referred by me! (I get in game currency for this haha)
Untitled_Artwork-23.png
All moments, past, present and future, always have existed, always will...

– kurt vonnegut

In a Realm of Fantasy and Magic, one-thousand years have passed since the last human walked the Ironwoods. A story left untold by silent gods, only their once faithful companions remained after the sudden disappearance. Instead, the seemingly abandoned creatures awoke with newfound life and intelligence. The ability to read, write, cast magic, and speak a common language were now talents that blessed a noble few. As time passed, those enhanced with this ample sentience grew into a unified culture and society. A Kingdom called Thewyth.

Yet, even though they dwell within the ruins of their old masters' civilization. Time and multiple generations have taken many of the remaining texts and memories of their previous lives. Some have come to question this existence and pursue the begging curiosity of a lost history. Others remain complacent and dare not contest their gifts from the gods… but nothing good lasts forever.

The threat of change lurks between towering trees and tensions are rising…

- Aly, creator of the RP

The Tales of the Ironwoods is a new and active, pseudo-DND roleplay focused on domestic animals: cats (known as Grimalkin), dogs (known as Wulvin), and ungulates (cows, sheep, goats, horses, etc known as Taurs). They are still feral creatures, but have been granted human-like abilities and MAGIC!

The setting takes place in the fantastical forest of the Ironwoods, based off of California's Redwood National Park. The RP has a long-thought out history and timeline, which takes place in a somewhat medieval environment, where technology is advanced as much as magic allows it to be. This means prosthetics and such are completely valid!

Important Notes:
  • No strict activity checks!
  • Lead/high ranks and staff positions available!
  • Characters do not need artistic references but can have them! We focus on viable real life face claims!
  • Server participation rewards! Characters earn gold and XP towards various leveling and purchasable rewards!
  • There are various guilds which characters can join: scholar, theater, merchant, fighter, sailor and criminal!
  • DND aspects include: dice rolls, stats, and random Storyweaver (game-master) events!
  • Wild animal characters can be earned through leveling! (we are getting an adoptable one soon!)

Here is the discord link! When you join, feel free to ping me @ DeathDino and say you were referred by me! (I get in game currency for this haha)
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Introducing wildfolk characters with their new faction: The Oathsworn! Come and join 'em! :D
Introducing wildfolk characters with their new faction: The Oathsworn! Come and join 'em! :D
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
oooOOOOOO

Ima join this looks interesting
oooOOOOOO

Ima join this looks interesting
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
This looks interesting, it's still open, right?
This looks interesting, it's still open, right?
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
@/GriffinAreGold - Yes! And I see you've joined already! :D
@/GriffinAreGold - Yes! And I see you've joined already! :D
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Bump!
Bump!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---