Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summoning Rowan (1x1 w/ BFD)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 299 300
(shh don’t tell him that he’ll panic about it)

“I, uh—can you tell me… where I am? Please? You said, uh… Relucea, I think? Is that here?”
(shh don’t tell him that he’ll panic about it)

“I, uh—can you tell me… where I am? Please? You said, uh… Relucea, I think? Is that here?”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(me, saying it louder: ROWAN SWEETHEART YOU HAVE A CRUSH)

"Mmhmm, you’re in the kingdom of Relucea. We don’t have a central god that watches over us, but we’re indirectly under Lord Asphodel's protection, so that should count for something."
(me, saying it louder: ROWAN SWEETHEART YOU HAVE A CRUSH)

"Mmhmm, you’re in the kingdom of Relucea. We don’t have a central god that watches over us, but we’re indirectly under Lord Asphodel's protection, so that should count for something."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
(not yet!!! let him panic about one thing at a time)

“… central god?” Rowan was startled enough by that that he forgot about his looking at the floor, snapping up to look at Leonis directly. “… What do you mean?”
(not yet!!! let him panic about one thing at a time)

“… central god?” Rowan was startled enough by that that he forgot about his looking at the floor, snapping up to look at Leonis directly. “… What do you mean?”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(XD)

"Oof, you must be farther away than we thought," Leonis hummed. Concussion maybe? Maybe it’s both. Concussion and drugged. "Most kingdoms have a god that watches over them. Alstroemeria, for example, is looked after by Lord Quitame, the God of Peace. Some kingdoms, like Relucea, are not looked after by any particular god. People worship who they like, and if the gods want to help us, they do so out of a desire to protect their favorite humans. Lord Asphodel, God of Death and Justice and Lord Sephyros's king consort, is one of those gods."
(XD)

"Oof, you must be farther away than we thought," Leonis hummed. Concussion maybe? Maybe it’s both. Concussion and drugged. "Most kingdoms have a god that watches over them. Alstroemeria, for example, is looked after by Lord Quitame, the God of Peace. Some kingdoms, like Relucea, are not looked after by any particular god. People worship who they like, and if the gods want to help us, they do so out of a desire to protect their favorite humans. Lord Asphodel, God of Death and Justice and Lord Sephyros's king consort, is one of those gods."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“I—no, that doesn’t make any sense, gods aren’t—“ Rowan shook his head a little, looking more confused than ever. He took a breath and decided to let it go for now. Obviously not literally, right? This is just the religion here.
“I—no, that doesn’t make any sense, gods aren’t—“ Rowan shook his head a little, looking more confused than ever. He took a breath and decided to let it go for now. Obviously not literally, right? This is just the religion here.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Leonis didn’t say anything to correct him, but guided him through a door. "Here we are. Sit down on one of the beds, and I’ll grab someone to look you over."
Leonis didn’t say anything to correct him, but guided him through a door. "Here we are. Sit down on one of the beds, and I’ll grab someone to look you over."

Rowan nodded and sat down on one of the beds, setting his helmet down next to him. He went back to studying the floor, deciding that, if nothing else did, the floor made sense. For now, anyway. Who knows, at this point, he wouldn’t be surprised if that didn’t make any sense either.
Rowan nodded and sat down on one of the beds, setting his helmet down next to him. He went back to studying the floor, deciding that, if nothing else did, the floor made sense. For now, anyway. Who knows, at this point, he wouldn’t be surprised if that didn’t make any sense either.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Leonis patted him on the back encouragingly, and then went to grab a medic.

"I think he's either drugged, concussed, or both," he told them. "He seems very confused. Thinks he's been to space and got very confused when he saw the castle and when I started talking about the gods. I also don't think he's convinced magic is real."
Leonis patted him on the back encouragingly, and then went to grab a medic.

"I think he's either drugged, concussed, or both," he told them. "He seems very confused. Thinks he's been to space and got very confused when he saw the castle and when I started talking about the gods. I also don't think he's convinced magic is real."

The medic furrowed their brow in concern, but nodded. “Okay. I’ll check for a concussion or anything in his system that shouldn’t be there.”

They went over to Rowan, and introduced themself, telling him they were just going to do a quick check to make sure nothing was wrong.

Rowan nodded, and the medic placed a hand on his shoulder and cast a diagnostic spell.

After a moment, they withdrew their hand again, looking just a little confused—not quite as confused as he did, considering he had no idea what they had just done.

“One moment, I’ll be right back,” they told Rowan, before going back to Leonis. “The spell didn’t pick up anything wrong with him. As far as I can tell, he seems… perfectly fine. Healthy.”
The medic furrowed their brow in concern, but nodded. “Okay. I’ll check for a concussion or anything in his system that shouldn’t be there.”

They went over to Rowan, and introduced themself, telling him they were just going to do a quick check to make sure nothing was wrong.

Rowan nodded, and the medic placed a hand on his shoulder and cast a diagnostic spell.

After a moment, they withdrew their hand again, looking just a little confused—not quite as confused as he did, considering he had no idea what they had just done.

“One moment, I’ll be right back,” they told Rowan, before going back to Leonis. “The spell didn’t pick up anything wrong with him. As far as I can tell, he seems… perfectly fine. Healthy.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Leonis frowned, the picture he thought he'd constructed of Rowan's situation falling apart in his head. "There's nothing wrong with him? No delusions or mental health issues, either? Because why would he be so confused about magic of all things? That's like being confused that the sky has clouds in it."
Leonis frowned, the picture he thought he'd constructed of Rowan's situation falling apart in his head. "There's nothing wrong with him? No delusions or mental health issues, either? Because why would he be so confused about magic of all things? That's like being confused that the sky has clouds in it."

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 299 300