Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summoning Rowan (1x1 w/ BFD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 299 300
Rowan just blinked at him, but he quickly realized that going with Leonis was probably his best option at the moment—at the very least he might be able to figure out where, exactly, he is.

“I… I think I’m alright. Not injured.”
Rowan just blinked at him, but he quickly realized that going with Leonis was probably his best option at the moment—at the very least he might be able to figure out where, exactly, he is.

“I… I think I’m alright. Not injured.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Good! Not injured is a hell of a lot better than injured." Leo stood, then helped Rowan stand. "We're not far from the castle, now. I was just out on a run."
"Good! Not injured is a hell of a lot better than injured." Leo stood, then helped Rowan stand. "We're not far from the castle, now. I was just out on a run."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Rowan accepted his help to get to his feet, still a bit shaky from the aftereffects of his panic attack. He tucked his helmet under one arm. “Uh—okay. Sure. The, uh… castle it is, then.”
Rowan accepted his help to get to his feet, still a bit shaky from the aftereffects of his panic attack. He tucked his helmet under one arm. “Uh—okay. Sure. The, uh… castle it is, then.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"The castle it is," Leonis nodded. "Why don't you tell me about yourself as we walk? Maybe by the time we get you to the medics, we'll be friends." He gave Rowan a kind smile. "How does that sound?"
"The castle it is," Leonis nodded. "Why don't you tell me about yourself as we walk? Maybe by the time we get you to the medics, we'll be friends." He gave Rowan a kind smile. "How does that sound?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“Uh, yeah. Okay. I can… I can do that.”

Rowan couldn’t figure out what it was about Leonis that felt so… comforting. This situation was the furthest thing from that—it was confusing, and anxiety inducing, and he would give anything to be back on the ship where he should be.

But something about Leonis seemed to almost put him at ease.

Huh.

“What do you want to know?”
“Uh, yeah. Okay. I can… I can do that.”

Rowan couldn’t figure out what it was about Leonis that felt so… comforting. This situation was the furthest thing from that—it was confusing, and anxiety inducing, and he would give anything to be back on the ship where he should be.

But something about Leonis seemed to almost put him at ease.

Huh.

“What do you want to know?”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(rowan it's his Dad Energy

don't question it)

"Well, what's your family like, if you have one? Any siblings? I've got two, love them to pieces even if we're technically only related through one parent. Kind of comes with being a b*****d child, you know."
(rowan it's his Dad Energy

don't question it)

"Well, what's your family like, if you have one? Any siblings? I've got two, love them to pieces even if we're technically only related through one parent. Kind of comes with being a b*****d child, you know."

(he will learn about the Dad Energy in time he is just confused right now)

Rowan did not know, but he nodded along anyway. “I have a sister. She’s my twin, actually. I… I really love her a lot. She’s of my best friends, has been basically my whole life. My family is just me and her and my dad—I haven’t seen any of them in a while, I’ve been on the ship for so long, but—but they’re really important to me.”
(he will learn about the Dad Energy in time he is just confused right now)

Rowan did not know, but he nodded along anyway. “I have a sister. She’s my twin, actually. I… I really love her a lot. She’s of my best friends, has been basically my whole life. My family is just me and her and my dad—I haven’t seen any of them in a while, I’ve been on the ship for so long, but—but they’re really important to me.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"We'll do our best to get you home, alright? Where do you live? Where are you from?" Leonis guided Rowan through and out of the forest, the castle coming into view on the other side. "Nearly there, alright? I can see the castle, it's only a bit of a walk to the medics, and then I'll grab the Archmage to come see you."
"We'll do our best to get you home, alright? Where do you live? Where are you from?" Leonis guided Rowan through and out of the forest, the castle coming into view on the other side. "Nearly there, alright? I can see the castle, it's only a bit of a walk to the medics, and then I'll grab the Archmage to come see you."

Rowan’s answer to Leonis’ question never made it out of his mouth, as he was stunned into silence by the sight of the actual, genuine, castle in front of him. He didn’t know what he had been expecting, but it was not this. This… this was a scene straight out of a movie. In fact, he felt a little like he had wandered onto a movie set. He quickly lost his entire train of thought.
Rowan’s answer to Leonis’ question never made it out of his mouth, as he was stunned into silence by the sight of the actual, genuine, castle in front of him. He didn’t know what he had been expecting, but it was not this. This… this was a scene straight out of a movie. In fact, he felt a little like he had wandered onto a movie set. He quickly lost his entire train of thought.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"You alright? Are you from the countryside?" Leo patted him on the back, smiling. "I was just a kid when I came here for the first time. It was my first time seeing a castle, too. I mean I'd seen it in the distance, sure, but it's always so much bigger up close."
"You alright? Are you from the countryside?" Leo patted him on the back, smiling. "I was just a kid when I came here for the first time. It was my first time seeing a castle, too. I mean I'd seen it in the distance, sure, but it's always so much bigger up close."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 299 300