Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeing Red 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 821 822
@KpopSweetHeart

Not sure how to start it. Any ideas?
@KpopSweetHeart

Not sure how to start it. Any ideas?
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
I'm here! Okkk uh maybe have his family getting ready to leave to go to her kingdom for the coming of age ceremony? Just an idea.^^
I'm here! Okkk uh maybe have his family getting ready to leave to go to her kingdom for the coming of age ceremony? Just an idea.^^
Untitled52_13.png
Alrighty! I have no ideas, so thanks!
Alrighty! I have no ideas, so thanks!
Soren stood with his sister as his grandfather gave the two of them a final look.
"You seem presentable enough- Soren, I thought I told you to do something with your hair." Lucifer sighed, running his hand through his hair.
"I tried. You know nothing I do helps." Soren replied. "I've even tried that hair spray you got me last week. It doesn't hold."

"Hah!" Mariah stuck her tongue out at him and Soren hissed at her, baring his teeth. They grew sharper and longer, becoming needlelike, and Mariah shrank back slightly. Lucifer put one hand on Soren's shoulder, pulling him away.
"No dismembering your sister today. We need to look presentable for the Angels." He straightened Soren's collar and brushed some ash from Mariah's shoulder.
Soren stood with his sister as his grandfather gave the two of them a final look.
"You seem presentable enough- Soren, I thought I told you to do something with your hair." Lucifer sighed, running his hand through his hair.
"I tried. You know nothing I do helps." Soren replied. "I've even tried that hair spray you got me last week. It doesn't hold."

"Hah!" Mariah stuck her tongue out at him and Soren hissed at her, baring his teeth. They grew sharper and longer, becoming needlelike, and Mariah shrank back slightly. Lucifer put one hand on Soren's shoulder, pulling him away.
"No dismembering your sister today. We need to look presentable for the Angels." He straightened Soren's collar and brushed some ash from Mariah's shoulder.
Soren quickly calmed down and his teeth returned to normal.
Blood demons like Mariah could remove their body parts and reattach them at will, wherever they wanted to. It wouldn't have hurt her at all.
As for himself... he had no idea what kind of demon he was. All he knew was that there was something deep inside him that needed to be kept down and locked away at all times, no matter what. It frightened even his grandfather.
Soren quickly calmed down and his teeth returned to normal.
Blood demons like Mariah could remove their body parts and reattach them at will, wherever they wanted to. It wouldn't have hurt her at all.
As for himself... he had no idea what kind of demon he was. All he knew was that there was something deep inside him that needed to be kept down and locked away at all times, no matter what. It frightened even his grandfather.
"Aish, aren't I glittery enough?" Lottie grumbled as she watched her mother place her tiara on her head. "Sorry Sweetheart, but if you're going to go to the ball, you have to wear this," she finished the look with a bit of hairspray. "Plus, your eye color can't change, so basically you're stuck with that." Lottie rolled her eyes. "Can I please stay with you? I don't want to dance with anyone, it's too scary, plus I don't have all the powers everyone has," she asked giving her mother puppy-eyes. "

"Sorry dear, you have to dance with a few boys. Although I'm not saying you have to ask them yourself, but you can't be stuck with me and your father thru the whole event. Guests will start arriving in about ten minutes, come down soon," and then her mother left. Leaving her all alone. "Why does this have to be me? And I have to walk down the stairs in front of everyone. This is gonna be awful," she whispered as she sunk down in a comfy chair, waiting for ten minutes to pass.
"Aish, aren't I glittery enough?" Lottie grumbled as she watched her mother place her tiara on her head. "Sorry Sweetheart, but if you're going to go to the ball, you have to wear this," she finished the look with a bit of hairspray. "Plus, your eye color can't change, so basically you're stuck with that." Lottie rolled her eyes. "Can I please stay with you? I don't want to dance with anyone, it's too scary, plus I don't have all the powers everyone has," she asked giving her mother puppy-eyes. "

"Sorry dear, you have to dance with a few boys. Although I'm not saying you have to ask them yourself, but you can't be stuck with me and your father thru the whole event. Guests will start arriving in about ten minutes, come down soon," and then her mother left. Leaving her all alone. "Why does this have to be me? And I have to walk down the stairs in front of everyone. This is gonna be awful," she whispered as she sunk down in a comfy chair, waiting for ten minutes to pass.
Untitled52_13.png
"Alright. On we go." Lucifer stood between his two grandchildren, placed his hands on their shoulders, and then teleported.

Black fire erupted at the front doors of the Angel palace, and when it cleared the three demons stood there. Mariah flounced away, her red dress glittering. Soren just stood there, stiff and silent. His wings were folded tightly against his back.

(He's in the same suit that Aaron wore to Asher's party, minus the flame details.)
"Alright. On we go." Lucifer stood between his two grandchildren, placed his hands on their shoulders, and then teleported.

Black fire erupted at the front doors of the Angel palace, and when it cleared the three demons stood there. Mariah flounced away, her red dress glittering. Soren just stood there, stiff and silent. His wings were folded tightly against his back.

(He's in the same suit that Aaron wore to Asher's party, minus the flame details.)
(Okay! I gotch'chu.^^)

After about eight minutes, she was called to go to the ballroom. "Here I go," she walked down the hall, towards the ballroom. Nervously, she opened the door and turned around to close it. Little did she know, the guards had already announced her arrival, so literally everyone was watching her. When she realized what happened, a light blush traveled its way across her face and she quietly walked down the stairs, trying not to cause a lot of attention.

After she reached the bottom, she quickly made her way to her parents. When she reached them, she immediately hid behind her father, not wanting to be seen. If she was, she only sent a sweet smile towards whomever it was, not wanting to seem rude. She was anything but that.
(Okay! I gotch'chu.^^)

After about eight minutes, she was called to go to the ballroom. "Here I go," she walked down the hall, towards the ballroom. Nervously, she opened the door and turned around to close it. Little did she know, the guards had already announced her arrival, so literally everyone was watching her. When she realized what happened, a light blush traveled its way across her face and she quietly walked down the stairs, trying not to cause a lot of attention.

After she reached the bottom, she quickly made her way to her parents. When she reached them, she immediately hid behind her father, not wanting to be seen. If she was, she only sent a sweet smile towards whomever it was, not wanting to seem rude. She was anything but that.
Untitled52_13.png
Soren watched as the princess made her way down the stairs, and he caught himself following her with his gaze. The arching black scars on his face made him seem somewhat intimidating, and it didn't help that he was so tall.
"You." Lucifer said as he walked over to Soren. "I see you watching her. Go over and be a decent devil, why don't you? Introduce yourself. Put those lessons I gave you to good use."
Soren watched as the princess made her way down the stairs, and he caught himself following her with his gaze. The arching black scars on his face made him seem somewhat intimidating, and it didn't help that he was so tall.
"You." Lucifer said as he walked over to Soren. "I see you watching her. Go over and be a decent devil, why don't you? Introduce yourself. Put those lessons I gave you to good use."
Mariah had gathered quite the crowd of male angels, and was impressing them by showing them how she could take off her arm. She had now attached it to her other elbow, and was giving double high fives.
Mariah had gathered quite the crowd of male angels, and was impressing them by showing them how she could take off her arm. She had now attached it to her other elbow, and was giving double high fives.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 821 822