Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Tanganika
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 158 159
"Oh the queen wants me. I will be right back." The king said.

Ella sighed quietly. Why did he have to leave her? "If you would like to, you may go." She told Dan softly.
"Oh the queen wants me. I will be right back." The king said.

Ella sighed quietly. Why did he have to leave her? "If you would like to, you may go." She told Dan softly.
(I bet you would!)
(I bet you would!)
(^-^)

He smiled "It's not my place to leave a member of the royal family, and I don't have anything to do..." The music started "Uhhh, may I have this dance?" He knew the king would like him to keep her company, happy princess happy family
(^-^)

He smiled "It's not my place to leave a member of the royal family, and I don't have anything to do..." The music started "Uhhh, may I have this dance?" He knew the king would like him to keep her company, happy princess happy family
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
"I would love to." She said with a smile.

(I gtg sorry this is so short)
"I would love to." She said with a smile.

(I gtg sorry this is so short)
(Perfectly fine ^-^)

He put one arm round her waist and the other on her shoulder a smile on his face, Dan had seen the princes many times, but it was just little snippets, he had seen her leaving a room, walking in the garden, talking to the king, but he had never actually had enough time to just look at her and realise what a magnificent smile she had. It was beautiful. So beautiful. Not even to mention her eyes, he was sinking into them, he mentally slapped himself, Dan was normally a completely in-control guy. Other people began dancing.

(that's how you dance in balls right? XD)

(Perfectly fine ^-^)

He put one arm round her waist and the other on her shoulder a smile on his face, Dan had seen the princes many times, but it was just little snippets, he had seen her leaving a room, walking in the garden, talking to the king, but he had never actually had enough time to just look at her and realise what a magnificent smile she had. It was beautiful. So beautiful. Not even to mention her eyes, he was sinking into them, he mentally slapped himself, Dan was normally a completely in-control guy. Other people began dancing.

(that's how you dance in balls right? XD)

fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(I think so.)

Ella had been dancing many times and knew all of the steps. This dance with Dan seemed different then the others she had danced. She did admit to herself he was quite handsome.
(I think so.)

Ella had been dancing many times and knew all of the steps. This dance with Dan seemed different then the others she had danced. She did admit to herself he was quite handsome.
"Do you have any hobbies?" He asked as they danced
"Do you have any hobbies?" He asked as they danced
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
"A few. I love horseback riding, but I dont get to do it often. Father and mother dont like it when I am not inside of the castle." Ella said slowly. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see her father watching them.
"A few. I love horseback riding, but I dont get to do it often. Father and mother dont like it when I am not inside of the castle." Ella said slowly. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see her father watching them.
He smiled "I have a horse, shes lovely."
He smiled "I have a horse, shes lovely."
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
"Oooo. I bet she is." Ella said dreamily.
"Oooo. I bet she is." Ella said dreamily.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 158 159