Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Tanganika
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159
(ok!)

Dan looked around, the band would start any minute now. He headed towards a group of servants he worked with, smiling. They where good friends.
(ok!)

Dan looked around, the band would start any minute now. He headed towards a group of servants he worked with, smiling. They where good friends.
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
The king led her to a group of servents. "Dan could I speak to you for a moment?" He asked one of the servents.
The king led her to a group of servents. "Dan could I speak to you for a moment?" He asked one of the servents.
"Of course, your highness."
"Of course, your highness."
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
They walked off to the side. "This is my lovely daughter, Ella." He said while presenting his daughter. Ella curtsied and smiled shyly.
They walked off to the side. "This is my lovely daughter, Ella." He said while presenting his daughter. Ella curtsied and smiled shyly.
Dan smiled back and bowed "It's a pleasure to meet you." he kissed her hand, grateful that he read a book on how to greet different members of the royal family.
Dan smiled back and bowed "It's a pleasure to meet you." he kissed her hand, grateful that he read a book on how to greet different members of the royal family.
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
The king was suprised at how formal Dan was, but he spoke nothing of it.

"As of you." Ella said with a kind smile. This servent was strong and handsome. She wondered how she hadnt met him before. She knew most of the servents.
The king was suprised at how formal Dan was, but he spoke nothing of it.

"As of you." Ella said with a kind smile. This servent was strong and handsome. She wondered how she hadnt met him before. She knew most of the servents.
(YEEESSSSS JUST PASSED MY MOCK MATH EXAM WITH A MAGNIFICENT 94%!!!)
(YEEESSSSS JUST PASSED MY MOCK MATH EXAM WITH A MAGNIFICENT 94%!!!)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(Oooooooooooooooooooooooo thats rly good!)
(Oooooooooooooooooooooooo thats rly good!)
Dan bit his tongue, not wanting to let out a goofy grin Infront of the princess. Though his eyes more or less showed his expression even though his face was blank. Dan turned to face the king, wondering if he had anymore to say.
Dan bit his tongue, not wanting to let out a goofy grin Infront of the princess. Though his eyes more or less showed his expression even though his face was blank. Dan turned to face the king, wondering if he had anymore to say.
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(hehehe I bet on the real exam I won't be nearly as good lol)
(hehehe I bet on the real exam I won't be nearly as good lol)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif