Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Tanganika
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159
Dan headed to the other side of the table and began eating some of the canapes, his eyes where glued onto her
Dan headed to the other side of the table and began eating some of the canapes, his eyes where glued onto her
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Ella saw many young men starring at her, which she didnt mind, she just didnt want to talk to them. Once she was done with her punch, she set her glass down and tried to look busy.
Ella saw many young men starring at her, which she didnt mind, she just didnt want to talk to them. Once she was done with her punch, she set her glass down and tried to look busy.
(ah I might be making the wrong move here hmmmmmm, *Activates inner helpless romantic* XD Love your username btw :)
(ah I might be making the wrong move here hmmmmmm, *Activates inner helpless romantic* XD Love your username btw :)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(Thank! Lol mebbe. Idk!)
(Thank! Lol mebbe. Idk!)
Dan looked away, it was rude to stare. He Finished eating and drank it all down with some orange juice.
Dan looked away, it was rude to stare. He Finished eating and drank it all down with some orange juice.
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Someone tapped her on the shoulder. It was her father. "I have someone who you I want you to meet." He said while taking Ella's hand. She allowed herself to be pulled along.
Someone tapped her on the shoulder. It was her father. "I have someone who you I want you to meet." He said while taking Ella's hand. She allowed herself to be pulled along.
(Dan was just looking he's not actually in love. Anyway I was thinking about this, and I think it would be easier if Dans work had something to do with the palace? Then there would be more options for them to meet and become friends and then more. Or OMG maybe Dan looks like some duke and the king mixes him up and invites him to meet his daughter lol)
(Dan was just looking he's not actually in love. Anyway I was thinking about this, and I think it would be easier if Dans work had something to do with the palace? Then there would be more options for them to meet and become friends and then more. Or OMG maybe Dan looks like some duke and the king mixes him up and invites him to meet his daughter lol)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(Sure! What about this: Dan is one of the kings most loyal servants and he wants them to meet?)
(Sure! What about this: Dan is one of the kings most loyal servants and he wants them to meet?)
(Sounds good :D)
(Sounds good :D)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile