Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Flame~ 1x1 w/ SmolderingFlame
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227
@SmolderingFlame-Here's the thread!
@SmolderingFlame-Here's the thread!
Untitled52_13.png
(Love the title! Wish I could think of titles like that. Would you like to start?)
@Kpopsweetheart
(Love the title! Wish I could think of titles like that. Would you like to start?)
@Kpopsweetheart
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(Thank you so much my coconut just thinked that one up. And I'd love to! Gimme a hot sec. Btw I totally forgot to sub myself, but thanks for pinging me! I'm subbed now.)
(Thank you so much my coconut just thinked that one up. And I'd love to! Gimme a hot sec. Btw I totally forgot to sub myself, but thanks for pinging me! I'm subbed now.)
Untitled52_13.png
Rae was nervous. Her family had just moved into a new town, and it was her first day going to a new school. After getting ready, she changed into a large hoodie and jeans. Her parents, who has just bought her new clothes, bought her lots of accessories, one of those was a light pink bow. She clipped it into her hair, and headed downstairs. Her parents had already left for work, which disappointed the bunny, she wanted to show them her outfit. They loved to buy her pastel colored clothes.

After she grabbed a apple, she headed out the door and started walking to school. When she reached the school grounds, she became slightly nervous. She was a prey hybrid, meaning she was a bit nervous when it came to predator hybrids. She didn't have a lot of experience with predators, so she didn't knew what to expect. Her parents had signed her up for a dance class, but that was all they told her.

She entered the school. It was huge. It almost looked like a college. "Okay well not I have to find the principles office," she said to herself as she began walking thru the hallways, trying to ignore the fact that everyone was staring at her.
Rae was nervous. Her family had just moved into a new town, and it was her first day going to a new school. After getting ready, she changed into a large hoodie and jeans. Her parents, who has just bought her new clothes, bought her lots of accessories, one of those was a light pink bow. She clipped it into her hair, and headed downstairs. Her parents had already left for work, which disappointed the bunny, she wanted to show them her outfit. They loved to buy her pastel colored clothes.

After she grabbed a apple, she headed out the door and started walking to school. When she reached the school grounds, she became slightly nervous. She was a prey hybrid, meaning she was a bit nervous when it came to predator hybrids. She didn't have a lot of experience with predators, so she didn't knew what to expect. Her parents had signed her up for a dance class, but that was all they told her.

She entered the school. It was huge. It almost looked like a college. "Okay well not I have to find the principles office," she said to herself as she began walking thru the hallways, trying to ignore the fact that everyone was staring at her.
Untitled52_13.png
(Lmk if there is anything I need to change up.)
(Lmk if there is anything I need to change up.)
Untitled52_13.png
Aaron was... tired, to say the least. Tired of being followed around by groups of giggling girls trying to catch a glimpse of him in the library, selfies with him in the background... one girl had even tried to yank out one of his feathers. It wasn't his fault that he was the only phoenix in the school, or that when he was annoyed he was more likely to set fire to something. That fox had been asking for burned fingers.

Aaron was hiding among the support beams up near the ceiling of the cafeteria, near the principal's office, when he heard the usual chatter down below suddenly grow quiet. He peered around the steel beam he was leaning against, the metal beginning to heat under his bare hands.
There was a... bunny. She seemed lost, and the stares from the crowd were not helping in the slightest. He could see that, even from this distance.

She looked pretty, but that thought was shoved to the back of his mind quickly. She would probably just end up like the others... but he needed to help.
Aaron was... tired, to say the least. Tired of being followed around by groups of giggling girls trying to catch a glimpse of him in the library, selfies with him in the background... one girl had even tried to yank out one of his feathers. It wasn't his fault that he was the only phoenix in the school, or that when he was annoyed he was more likely to set fire to something. That fox had been asking for burned fingers.

Aaron was hiding among the support beams up near the ceiling of the cafeteria, near the principal's office, when he heard the usual chatter down below suddenly grow quiet. He peered around the steel beam he was leaning against, the metal beginning to heat under his bare hands.
There was a... bunny. She seemed lost, and the stares from the crowd were not helping in the slightest. He could see that, even from this distance.

She looked pretty, but that thought was shoved to the back of his mind quickly. She would probably just end up like the others... but he needed to help.
When Rae realized everyone was staring at her, she quickly walked towards the principles office, which was on the other side of the cafeteria. Quietly knocking on the door, she entered and asked the secretary for her schedule. "Alrighty here you go, Harper, your first class is History. I'll walk you there," she said kindly as she stood up from her desk and began to lead her towards her History class.

When they reached the class, she knocked on the door, and after hearing a come in, she gently shoved Rae into the classroom. Rae, who was put off guard, stood there a second before the teacher said, Heloo! Would you introduce yourself?" She asked with a kind smile. "Y-yeah sure," she said, aware of all the eyes trained on her. "M-my name is Rae, I-I'm 17," she said as she looked at the teacher for help.
When Rae realized everyone was staring at her, she quickly walked towards the principles office, which was on the other side of the cafeteria. Quietly knocking on the door, she entered and asked the secretary for her schedule. "Alrighty here you go, Harper, your first class is History. I'll walk you there," she said kindly as she stood up from her desk and began to lead her towards her History class.

When they reached the class, she knocked on the door, and after hearing a come in, she gently shoved Rae into the classroom. Rae, who was put off guard, stood there a second before the teacher said, Heloo! Would you introduce yourself?" She asked with a kind smile. "Y-yeah sure," she said, aware of all the eyes trained on her. "M-my name is Rae, I-I'm 17," she said as she looked at the teacher for help.
Untitled52_13.png
Aaron walked in the door behind her, warmth like from a fire seeming to come from him like an aura.
"And I hope that everyone here treats her fairly and kindly." His voice, contrary to the rest of him, seemed cold and unforgiving. Some of the kids visibly flinched as he glared at them. "Like they would a fellow predator. Things may get... spicy, if the bunny gets hurt."
Aaron walked in the door behind her, warmth like from a fire seeming to come from him like an aura.
"And I hope that everyone here treats her fairly and kindly." His voice, contrary to the rest of him, seemed cold and unforgiving. Some of the kids visibly flinched as he glared at them. "Like they would a fellow predator. Things may get... spicy, if the bunny gets hurt."
Rae, who didn't realize the Phoenix enter the room, smiled up at him, not wanting to seem rude. She was low key scared, but she was fine so far. "Alright Rae, pick a desk, wherever one is open, take a seat," the teacher said as she gestured to the open desks. Rae, who didn't want to be distracting, decided to sit by the window, in the corner desk.

When she entered the school, she was able to sense that it was mostly a predator school, but there were a few prey hybrids here and there. After she sat down, she retrieved her pen, and her workbooks. Then the teacher started attendance.
Rae, who didn't realize the Phoenix enter the room, smiled up at him, not wanting to seem rude. She was low key scared, but she was fine so far. "Alright Rae, pick a desk, wherever one is open, take a seat," the teacher said as she gestured to the open desks. Rae, who didn't want to be distracting, decided to sit by the window, in the corner desk.

When she entered the school, she was able to sense that it was mostly a predator school, but there were a few prey hybrids here and there. After she sat down, she retrieved her pen, and her workbooks. Then the teacher started attendance.
Untitled52_13.png
Aaron merely nodded in return, then moved to his desk at the back. There was only one seat between him and Rae.
Aaron merely nodded in return, then moved to his desk at the back. There was only one seat between him and Rae.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227