Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private) Roleplay with draconiclover
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57
"How's your walk going? Did Harper trip yet?" Arissa grinned. "She's not used to her human form yet," She whispered to Azrail.

"Uhm yeah, I am too, it's great. Actaully tho flying is fun," She tried cover up the fact the she was flustered.

"R-Really? Oh that'd be great! And I'm so ready to meet Lukas," She smiled brightly.
"How's your walk going? Did Harper trip yet?" Arissa grinned. "She's not used to her human form yet," She whispered to Azrail.

"Uhm yeah, I am too, it's great. Actaully tho flying is fun," She tried cover up the fact the she was flustered.

"R-Really? Oh that'd be great! And I'm so ready to meet Lukas," She smiled brightly.
Untitled52_13.png
"abaddon, i don't want to be an uncle so please keep your pants on" azrail joked.

abaddon blushed "i-no -what? no, NO" he was stuttering really badly. he looked at arissa "i dont want to be an uncle either! and yes she did trip"

quincy nodded and showed the guards his yearly pass. he nodded and let them through "lukas!" quincy walked over to the tiger cage to see lukas wrestling puga.

"abaddon, i don't want to be an uncle so please keep your pants on" azrail joked.

abaddon blushed "i-no -what? no, NO" he was stuttering really badly. he looked at arissa "i dont want to be an uncle either! and yes she did trip"

quincy nodded and showed the guards his yearly pass. he nodded and let them through "lukas!" quincy walked over to the tiger cage to see lukas wrestling puga.

"Oh god," Arissa rolled her eyes as she elbowed Azrail in the ribs. "I can't believe you."

Harper's jaw dropped. "What? I-uh well-" She blushed, and hid her face. "That wasnt the purpose," Her voice was muffled.

Sophie gasped as she saw the tigers, her eyes widening in surprise. "Oh. My. Gosh. So adorable!"
"Oh god," Arissa rolled her eyes as she elbowed Azrail in the ribs. "I can't believe you."

Harper's jaw dropped. "What? I-uh well-" She blushed, and hid her face. "That wasnt the purpose," Her voice was muffled.

Sophie gasped as she saw the tigers, her eyes widening in surprise. "Oh. My. Gosh. So adorable!"
Untitled52_13.png
azrail laughed and looked at abaddon with a straight face " im serious" abaddon swallowed hard and nodded before letting go of harper standing her uprght. quincy yelled "lukas!!! hey! we came to see you!" lukas looked at quincy and stopped wrestling puga "hey lil bro, ill be out in a second" lukas - [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpuPQi2e18FWN9KSDHYAxr5afNV5Rr7pfpSA&usqp=CAU[/img]
azrail laughed and looked at abaddon with a straight face " im serious"

abaddon swallowed hard and nodded before letting go of harper standing her uprght.

quincy yelled "lukas!!! hey! we came to see you!"

lukas looked at quincy and stopped wrestling puga "hey lil bro, ill be out in a second"

lukas - [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpuPQi2e18FWN9KSDHYAxr5afNV5Rr7pfpSA&usqp=CAU[/img]
"You're so extra, and you being serious doesn't help you know," Arissa giggled as she turned around, leading the way down the trail.

Harper flushed a deep pink and swallowed hard when she realized what he said. Then, as she thought about it, she laughed and shook it off, almost forgetting it happened.

"This play is huge! Oh my gosh they're adorable!" she looked at them with her eyes sparkling.
"You're so extra, and you being serious doesn't help you know," Arissa giggled as she turned around, leading the way down the trail.

Harper flushed a deep pink and swallowed hard when she realized what he said. Then, as she thought about it, she laughed and shook it off, almost forgetting it happened.

"This play is huge! Oh my gosh they're adorable!" she looked at them with her eyes sparkling.
Untitled52_13.png
azrail shrugged "lead the way i guess" he sounded a bit annoyed but he just still wasn't used to being around arissa so much.

abaddon followed along close to harper occasionally glancing in her direction.

quincy smiled and watched as lukas climbed the fence and hopped down facing them directly "hey lil bro how's it going? ohhhhh! is this the girl you've been texting me about?" lukas held out his hand "im lukas, quincy's older brother" quincy blushed "y-yeah this is her"
azrail shrugged "lead the way i guess" he sounded a bit annoyed but he just still wasn't used to being around arissa so much.

abaddon followed along close to harper occasionally glancing in her direction.

quincy smiled and watched as lukas climbed the fence and hopped down facing them directly "hey lil bro how's it going? ohhhhh! is this the girl you've been texting me about?" lukas held out his hand "im lukas, quincy's older brother" quincy blushed "y-yeah this is her"
"Oh come on Azrailie don't be so upset~" Arissa grinned at the nickname and gently bumped him with her hip.

"What?" Harper grinned when she caught him looking at her. "I know I'm amazing."

"Hi! I'm Sophie-Do you actually PLAY with the tigers?" Her eyes widened as she looked at him.

"Oh come on Azrailie don't be so upset~" Arissa grinned at the nickname and gently bumped him with her hip.

"What?" Harper grinned when she caught him looking at her. "I know I'm amazing."

"Hi! I'm Sophie-Do you actually PLAY with the tigers?" Her eyes widened as she looked at him.

Untitled52_13.png
azrail blushed a bit "do not call me that" he was embarassed the prince of dragons did not need a stupid nickname. he NEVER let anybody call him anything other than azrail, king or brother(for abaddon of course) but he would make an exception for arissa.

abaddon rolled his eyes "you an amazingly big pain in my butt"

quincy watched and went to pet puga who growled at him in a warning. lukas nodded "yeah people had given them all a bad reputation for being dangerous all because a bad caretaker was running an 'underground' tiger fight club" quincy nodded "it was terrible thats why puga here is so aggressive he use to be so sweet"
azrail blushed a bit "do not call me that" he was embarassed the prince of dragons did not need a stupid nickname. he NEVER let anybody call him anything other than azrail, king or brother(for abaddon of course) but he would make an exception for arissa.

abaddon rolled his eyes "you an amazingly big pain in my butt"

quincy watched and went to pet puga who growled at him in a warning. lukas nodded "yeah people had given them all a bad reputation for being dangerous all because a bad caretaker was running an 'underground' tiger fight club" quincy nodded "it was terrible thats why puga here is so aggressive he use to be so sweet"
"Okay King Azrail, I'll be sure to not call you that anymore," She saluted as she teased him and grinned as she made sure not to trip over anything.

"Yep that's me, you know it!" Harper giggled and walked around a large rock, following behind Azrail.

"Aww that's so sad, I'm sorry that happened," Sophie slowly reached her hand out to him, shyly looking at the larger animal.
"Okay King Azrail, I'll be sure to not call you that anymore," She saluted as she teased him and grinned as she made sure not to trip over anything.

"Yep that's me, you know it!" Harper giggled and walked around a large rock, following behind Azrail.

"Aww that's so sad, I'm sorry that happened," Sophie slowly reached her hand out to him, shyly looking at the larger animal.
Untitled52_13.png
azrail turned pinker at this comment. "shut up..." he wrapped his tail around her waist and continued walking pushing things out of his way.

abaddon laughed and playfully punched her. then he looked at azrail as he wrapped his tail around arissa then he looked back at harper and whispered "okay, so arissa is like your sister right? does she act differently around azrail then she does other boys?"

quincy looked and motioned to a small tiger cub coming up to puga. (its pronounced poo-gah just to let you know) "thats his son, alphie"

lukas looked as alphie jumped onto puga and puga acted scared "he's a great dad. very encouraging. alphie isn't that good at sneaking up on him, i guess he knows that his son is trying so he acts scared"
azrail turned pinker at this comment. "shut up..." he wrapped his tail around her waist and continued walking pushing things out of his way.

abaddon laughed and playfully punched her. then he looked at azrail as he wrapped his tail around arissa then he looked back at harper and whispered "okay, so arissa is like your sister right? does she act differently around azrail then she does other boys?"

quincy looked and motioned to a small tiger cub coming up to puga. (its pronounced poo-gah just to let you know) "thats his son, alphie"

lukas looked as alphie jumped onto puga and puga acted scared "he's a great dad. very encouraging. alphie isn't that good at sneaking up on him, i guess he knows that his son is trying so he acts scared"
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57