Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angelfall Hospital {IC}
(Oh, this is going to be fun!)

McCoy

The prone man started to choke on the liquid as the administration was not prepared properly, but that was the least of his worries. The potion started to crackle and form into multiple balls of electricity, burning both trachea and esophagus.
On one hand, McCoy was awake. On the other, it's terrifying to wake up in the middle of being fried.
(Oh, this is going to be fun!)

McCoy

The prone man started to choke on the liquid as the administration was not prepared properly, but that was the least of his worries. The potion started to crackle and form into multiple balls of electricity, burning both trachea and esophagus.
On one hand, McCoy was awake. On the other, it's terrifying to wake up in the middle of being fried.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Lavender saw a small, pink... Thing walk over to the doctor. He does NOT look qualified for that. She thought to herself, sitting down to observe what went on next. She watched for a moment, unsure of what to do.
Then the doctor began choking.
Dear gods, it's my first day..
She stood up, hands shaking slightly as she dug into her bag. She jumped into the air, wings spreading as she hurried over. She turned to the little pink thing. "Doctor..Kirby?" She scanned his name tag. "what did you give him? He's not okay. Are you okay?" She grabbed a little pouch and began digging through it. She didn't do great under pressure.
Lavender saw a small, pink... Thing walk over to the doctor. He does NOT look qualified for that. She thought to herself, sitting down to observe what went on next. She watched for a moment, unsure of what to do.
Then the doctor began choking.
Dear gods, it's my first day..
She stood up, hands shaking slightly as she dug into her bag. She jumped into the air, wings spreading as she hurried over. She turned to the little pink thing. "Doctor..Kirby?" She scanned his name tag. "what did you give him? He's not okay. Are you okay?" She grabbed a little pouch and began digging through it. She didn't do great under pressure.
YSHCaxm.pngnv4LFb6.pngAM9n97s.png
xmScPts.png TB6EYwU.png
Qq78qBr.pnglB92wkt.pngbx7nz65.pngLGvol4P.png
I’m also a K-pop stan and I watch ranboo/Tommyinnit BUT IM NOT LIKE THE OBSESSED FANS PLEASE BELIEVE ME
Other YouTubers I watch are kallmekris and laurenzside :) and my Pinterest is @dying_esque
[center][emoji=blue vial size=1] [b][color=grey]Doctor Kirby[/color][/b] [emoji=green vial size=1][/center] Kirby tilted his head when the choking started. Was that supposed to happen...? But... he was awake, at least! Kirby turned his attention to the sound of wings approaching, spotting a dragon-like creature entering the situation. He liked dragons! "Oh, hi! He was on the ground and sleeping and not talking at all... I think he fell down? So I gave him a sparky potion to wake him up!" Kirby explained to Lavender with an innocent look. He pointed a stub excitedly at the choking doctor, "And look, look! He's awake now!"
Doctor Kirby
Kirby tilted his head when the choking started. Was that supposed to happen...? But... he was awake, at least! Kirby turned his attention to the sound of wings approaching, spotting a dragon-like creature entering the situation. He liked dragons! "Oh, hi! He was on the ground and sleeping and not talking at all... I think he fell down? So I gave him a sparky potion to wake him up!" Kirby explained to Lavender with an innocent look. He pointed a stub excitedly at the choking doctor, "And look, look! He's awake now!"
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
Rw7uKRS.png
a129Nss.png
uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Lavender rolled her eyes, yet couldn't help smiling at the little guy. "Okay. Can i see the potion? There are instructions or anything?" She asked. "He might need a little extra help, and i have something. I just need to see what I'm dealing with.."
Lavender rolled her eyes, yet couldn't help smiling at the little guy. "Okay. Can i see the potion? There are instructions or anything?" She asked. "He might need a little extra help, and i have something. I just need to see what I'm dealing with.."
xmScPts.png TB6EYwU.png
I’m also a K-pop stan and I watch ranboo/Tommyinnit BUT IM NOT LIKE THE OBSESSED FANS PLEASE BELIEVE ME
Other YouTubers I watch are kallmekris and laurenzside :) and my Pinterest is @dying_esque
McCoy

Now is not the time to be chatting!
He tried to force a cough in an attempt to clear his damaged pipes, but wasn't able to get enough air to even attempt it. It was getting harder to breathe as the electricity branched out and he was doing his best not to panic. His once pale face started to grow red.
McCoy

Now is not the time to be chatting!
He tried to force a cough in an attempt to clear his damaged pipes, but wasn't able to get enough air to even attempt it. It was getting harder to breathe as the electricity branched out and he was doing his best not to panic. His once pale face started to grow red.
Lavender (now I'm just super active then imma be inactive again lol)
Lavender grabbed McCoy by the shoulder. "Can you talk? You kinda have to."
Lavender (now I'm just super active then imma be inactive again lol)
Lavender grabbed McCoy by the shoulder. "Can you talk? You kinda have to."
xmScPts.png TB6EYwU.png
McCoy

The doctor's thoughts flew in several directions, looking for words that would explain everything while he could still get something out. "... burns..." He gestured at his throat and made a sweeping motion down his chest. With fleeing relief, he noted that the balls of electricity felt like they were dissipating. It took so much effort, but he tried to speak again.
"... knife..." He placed a finger at the base of his throat. Need a way to breathe soon, or this is going to be be a pointless conversation...
McCoy

The doctor's thoughts flew in several directions, looking for words that would explain everything while he could still get something out. "... burns..." He gestured at his throat and made a sweeping motion down his chest. With fleeing relief, he noted that the balls of electricity felt like they were dissipating. It took so much effort, but he tried to speak again.
"... knife..." He placed a finger at the base of his throat. Need a way to breathe soon, or this is going to be be a pointless conversation...
Lavender pushed kirby aside. "Okay..." She dug around in her bag and grabbed a little book. She flipped through it frantically. Then she pulled a little bottle from her poison pack. "Trust me on this." She replied , and poured it down his throat. she stood up, panting slightly.
Lavender pushed kirby aside. "Okay..." She dug around in her bag and grabbed a little book. She flipped through it frantically. Then she pulled a little bottle from her poison pack. "Trust me on this." She replied , and poured it down his throat. she stood up, panting slightly.
xmScPts.png TB6EYwU.png
McCoy

Whatever was in the bottle did it's work and soon the suffocating feeling eased as his airway opened back up. It still took effort to breath, but he wasn't about die. The pounding in his head had returned, but his exhaustion dwarfed it to the point it seemed trivial.
"... thanks..." he croaked. So much for staying out of the recovery ward as a patient.
McCoy

Whatever was in the bottle did it's work and soon the suffocating feeling eased as his airway opened back up. It still took effort to breath, but he wasn't about die. The pounding in his head had returned, but his exhaustion dwarfed it to the point it seemed trivial.
"... thanks..." he croaked. So much for staying out of the recovery ward as a patient.
[center][emoji=blue vial size=1] [b][color=grey]Doctor Kirby[/color][/b] [emoji=green vial size=1][/center] Kirby had picked up the empty vial on the floor to show Lavender, but promptly closed his mouth when she moved him aside. The action itself admittedly stung the friendly puffball a bit. “…What is that? What’d you give him?” He asked, tilting his head out of curiosity.
Doctor Kirby
Kirby had picked up the empty vial on the floor to show Lavender, but promptly closed his mouth when she moved him aside. The action itself admittedly stung the friendly puffball a bit. “…What is that? What’d you give him?” He asked, tilting his head out of curiosity.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
Rw7uKRS.png
a129Nss.png
uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif