Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1v1 RP w/Tanganika
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 671 672
(Hehehehehehehe-)

Briany walked to the galley and looked where she would assume the meat was

(*Talks to a skull* Should there or should there not be meat? Hmmmmmmm, that is the question...)
(Hehehehehehehe-)

Briany walked to the galley and looked where she would assume the meat was

(*Talks to a skull* Should there or should there not be meat? Hmmmmmmm, that is the question...)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(*facepalm*)
(*skull talks in Amun's voice* "Can I please go back to my body?")
(*facepalm*)
(*skull talks in Amun's voice* "Can I please go back to my body?")
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(Hmmmmmm, alright.)

There was no meat. Briany walked back the way she had come and smiled as an idea came to her head, she continued walking till she just walked off the ship, like it was the most normal thing ever. There was a big splash as she collided with the water. After a while Briany opened her eyes, Where are ye my fish? she looked around as she swam.
(Hmmmmmm, alright.)

There was no meat. Briany walked back the way she had come and smiled as an idea came to her head, she continued walking till she just walked off the ship, like it was the most normal thing ever. There was a big splash as she collided with the water. After a while Briany opened her eyes, Where are ye my fish? she looked around as she swam.
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Amun watched her go, then smiled and rolled his eye and tucked his head under his wing.
Amun watched her go, then smiled and rolled his eye and tucked his head under his wing.
Soon Briany's eyes fell on a nice big fish, she swam towards it slowly. There were two ways of hunting a fish, either you swim to it fast and lash out, or you swim slowly till you're as close as can be and then lash out. The second option was harder but since the gaolers mass didn't allow her to do it the speedy way, she was forced to do it the other way. Just as Briany was about to lash out, a faint sliver of something light blue passed the corner of her eye. The fish swam away at her moment of hesitation and Briany looked around, the thing passed her view again, circling round her, this time much faster. She was being hunted. The breath escaped out of her lips as she was suddenly rammed against the side of the ship. An undertide was pinning her down. None other than Selenite. Briany immediately saw that this was a ghost, much like Fathoms kids, this ghost could turn bits of herself solid when she wanted to. Briany struggled, needing more air, her paws began to glow but Selenite didn't let her finish the job, she stuck her wing through the gaolers chest till it reached her heart. Briany's head snapped up and she gasped, sucking in the water and choking on it, she couldn't stop herself and gulped more water down, struggling. The undertide smiled and let her go. Briany immediately swam to the surface and took deep breaths, spitting out the water she swallowed. Her chest felt cold, too cold. Briany looked down into the water, her pupils turned small, and her head tilted lightly to the side. If that undertide thought that that was going to stop her from getting some fish, they were wrong on so many levels. She dove back down, her jaw met with a cold punch. Briany frowned, the strength in that punch underwater literally defied physics. She dodged the next swing and continued doing so till her paws turned black, the colour of shade, it was a little trick the gaolers taught her back home, 'if you wanted to defeat the shade touched, you must become the shade touched' she had control over it though, it was the main reason being seen as an adult amongst gaolers took so long. Other dragons didn't know about it though, Gaolers were the most hypocritical bunch on Sornieth. She grabbed the undertide, now being able to make Selenite solid whenever ever she touched her, and dug her claws deep into her scales, ramming her against The Drowned Whales wall. The ghost's eyes filled with surprise and pain, this was the first time she had been hurt in decades. Selenite grabbed Briany by her tail and pulled her down into the sea, the gaoler struggled from her grip as they got deeper, the air in her lungs condensing. She bit down hard into the undertides tail and was let go immediately, Briany swam to the top and sucked in a breath of air. Selenite pulled her down again and looking into the gaolers yellow eyes, this would keep going till both of them were tired as hell. So the ghost decided to use her last card. The last thing hidden up her sleeve. She kissed Briany, pressing the gaoler against the ship. Briany's eyes widened as the undertide's cold tongue slipped into her mouth. Well, this is new. She closed her eyes and kissed back, Selenite smiled innerly, Briany fell for that kiss, hook line and sinker, she was distracted. Selenite sunk her wings into Briany's chest again, grabbing her organs. Briany bit down on the undertide's tongue, shuddering like crazy as Selenite sunk further into her body, with the last ounce of shade in her she pushed the ghost back and then blasted her with a bolt of light. Selenite gasped and sunk into the walls of The Drowned Whale Briany watched her and then swam up, taking another breath of air before swimming back to catch a fish. Five minutes later she pulled herself onto the deck, a big fish in her mouth. The dropped it onto the deck next to Amun.

(Lol I know this is long, and weird but I dreamt of it tonight and I had to write it down, plus I have a great idea of what will happen next >:)
Soon Briany's eyes fell on a nice big fish, she swam towards it slowly. There were two ways of hunting a fish, either you swim to it fast and lash out, or you swim slowly till you're as close as can be and then lash out. The second option was harder but since the gaolers mass didn't allow her to do it the speedy way, she was forced to do it the other way. Just as Briany was about to lash out, a faint sliver of something light blue passed the corner of her eye. The fish swam away at her moment of hesitation and Briany looked around, the thing passed her view again, circling round her, this time much faster. She was being hunted. The breath escaped out of her lips as she was suddenly rammed against the side of the ship. An undertide was pinning her down. None other than Selenite. Briany immediately saw that this was a ghost, much like Fathoms kids, this ghost could turn bits of herself solid when she wanted to. Briany struggled, needing more air, her paws began to glow but Selenite didn't let her finish the job, she stuck her wing through the gaolers chest till it reached her heart. Briany's head snapped up and she gasped, sucking in the water and choking on it, she couldn't stop herself and gulped more water down, struggling. The undertide smiled and let her go. Briany immediately swam to the surface and took deep breaths, spitting out the water she swallowed. Her chest felt cold, too cold. Briany looked down into the water, her pupils turned small, and her head tilted lightly to the side. If that undertide thought that that was going to stop her from getting some fish, they were wrong on so many levels. She dove back down, her jaw met with a cold punch. Briany frowned, the strength in that punch underwater literally defied physics. She dodged the next swing and continued doing so till her paws turned black, the colour of shade, it was a little trick the gaolers taught her back home, 'if you wanted to defeat the shade touched, you must become the shade touched' she had control over it though, it was the main reason being seen as an adult amongst gaolers took so long. Other dragons didn't know about it though, Gaolers were the most hypocritical bunch on Sornieth. She grabbed the undertide, now being able to make Selenite solid whenever ever she touched her, and dug her claws deep into her scales, ramming her against The Drowned Whales wall. The ghost's eyes filled with surprise and pain, this was the first time she had been hurt in decades. Selenite grabbed Briany by her tail and pulled her down into the sea, the gaoler struggled from her grip as they got deeper, the air in her lungs condensing. She bit down hard into the undertides tail and was let go immediately, Briany swam to the top and sucked in a breath of air. Selenite pulled her down again and looking into the gaolers yellow eyes, this would keep going till both of them were tired as hell. So the ghost decided to use her last card. The last thing hidden up her sleeve. She kissed Briany, pressing the gaoler against the ship. Briany's eyes widened as the undertide's cold tongue slipped into her mouth. Well, this is new. She closed her eyes and kissed back, Selenite smiled innerly, Briany fell for that kiss, hook line and sinker, she was distracted. Selenite sunk her wings into Briany's chest again, grabbing her organs. Briany bit down on the undertide's tongue, shuddering like crazy as Selenite sunk further into her body, with the last ounce of shade in her she pushed the ghost back and then blasted her with a bolt of light. Selenite gasped and sunk into the walls of The Drowned Whale Briany watched her and then swam up, taking another breath of air before swimming back to catch a fish. Five minutes later she pulled herself onto the deck, a big fish in her mouth. The dropped it onto the deck next to Amun.

(Lol I know this is long, and weird but I dreamt of it tonight and I had to write it down, plus I have a great idea of what will happen next >:)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(Oh gosh-)
(Oh gosh-)
(Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Briany looked around the deck till she saw Azule, her eyes immidiately softened and she nuzzled her kid

Shouting could be heard from The Drowned Whale like as if someone was having an argument
(Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Briany looked around the deck till she saw Azule, her eyes immidiately softened and she nuzzled her kid

Shouting could be heard from The Drowned Whale like as if someone was having an argument
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Azule stared up at her, obviously wondering why she was all wet.
Azule stared up at her, obviously wondering why she was all wet.
"Just went swimming." She said, answering the hatchlings question.

Yolondu slithered across the plank between the two ships, pausing for a moment to admire the muscly bulk that briany was, he had just heard of what happened. The captain walked up to Cillian and Cordie "... May I have a moment alone with Cordelia?"
"Just went swimming." She said, answering the hatchlings question.

Yolondu slithered across the plank between the two ships, pausing for a moment to admire the muscly bulk that briany was, he had just heard of what happened. The captain walked up to Cillian and Cordie "... May I have a moment alone with Cordelia?"
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Cordie looked up at him, then tilted her head.
"Sure, captain."
Cordie looked up at him, then tilted her head.
"Sure, captain."
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 671 672