Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Merfolk [IC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
OOC|IC
It was a busy day within the Oceanus research facility as the staff was preparing the rooms for the arrival of the merfolk that have recently been captured from the ocean for research purposes. Each of the rooms had been carefully crafted for each individual so that it wouldn’t cause any stress on them however, the scientists seemed to be anxious until the merfolk were brought in and assigned to their rooms. The staff who assigned them to their rooms then brought the merfolk into said rooms where they then guided them into the large tanks of each room. After they did their job, they left the rooms.
OOC|IC
It was a busy day within the Oceanus research facility as the staff was preparing the rooms for the arrival of the merfolk that have recently been captured from the ocean for research purposes. Each of the rooms had been carefully crafted for each individual so that it wouldn’t cause any stress on them however, the scientists seemed to be anxious until the merfolk were brought in and assigned to their rooms. The staff who assigned them to their rooms then brought the merfolk into said rooms where they then guided them into the large tanks of each room. After they did their job, they left the rooms.
LIo8D8G.gif
Firion was rather upset at being taken from his home and angrily swam around in his tank. His growling could be heard from the outside which would spook all those not brave enough to venture into the room.

Tidus had been knocked out by the sedative that was given to him and remained in the bottom of the tank until someone came to wake him up.

Bartz was simply sitting in the corner of his tank and was shivering in fear.
Firion was rather upset at being taken from his home and angrily swam around in his tank. His growling could be heard from the outside which would spook all those not brave enough to venture into the room.

Tidus had been knocked out by the sedative that was given to him and remained in the bottom of the tank until someone came to wake him up.

Bartz was simply sitting in the corner of his tank and was shivering in fear.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Catlover422 (sorry for ping but just making sure, i’ll be subscribed to the thread)

Leonard “Bones” Sucrose walked into Firion’s room, a pen held in his mouth as he scanned the papers he was reading. He was supposed to look and check in on the Merfolk in their rooms. Hearing the loud growling, Bones stopped in his tracks, pushing up his glasses and arranging his green hair.

“Hello.” He said, knocking lightly upon the glass.
@Catlover422 (sorry for ping but just making sure, i’ll be subscribed to the thread)

Leonard “Bones” Sucrose walked into Firion’s room, a pen held in his mouth as he scanned the papers he was reading. He was supposed to look and check in on the Merfolk in their rooms. Hearing the loud growling, Bones stopped in his tracks, pushing up his glasses and arranging his green hair.

“Hello.” He said, knocking lightly upon the glass.
LIo8D8G.gif
Firion quickly turned to glare at Bones. He wasn’t in the mood to talk at the moment and only gave him the death glare. His long silvery white hair wasn’t tied back like it normally would be and this was partially due to the fact that he had lost his kelp hair tie when he was captured. He remained silent for a few more moments before he spoke. “What do you want?” He growled softly.
Firion quickly turned to glare at Bones. He wasn’t in the mood to talk at the moment and only gave him the death glare. His long silvery white hair wasn’t tied back like it normally would be and this was partially due to the fact that he had lost his kelp hair tie when he was captured. He remained silent for a few more moments before he spoke. “What do you want?” He growled softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
Bones pushed his glasses up again and began to scribble down on his tablet. “They sent me to check in on you Merpeople.” After writing down a few things he stuck his pen behind his ear, carefully wiping it with a white cloth before doing so.

“It is going to be interesting to learn about your kind, at least give me a break from some boring part in my life.” He grumbled, the grumpy side of Bones slowly creeping through his body.
Bones pushed his glasses up again and began to scribble down on his tablet. “They sent me to check in on you Merpeople.” After writing down a few things he stuck his pen behind his ear, carefully wiping it with a white cloth before doing so.

“It is going to be interesting to learn about your kind, at least give me a break from some boring part in my life.” He grumbled, the grumpy side of Bones slowly creeping through his body.
LIo8D8G.gif
Ivory

Ivory was sacred to say the least. She was just hanging out- watching the fishes swim by-! And now she's here. She hid behind some of the larger objects in the tank hoping it'd conceal most of her body.

Andrew

Andrew took notes and adjusted certain things as the specimens came in, leaving right after everything was set up. He wasn't sure weather to believe it at first when he was told that they had mer-people coming in but he wasn't paid to question his superiors. He continued to do his job paying little mind to the others that were with him.
Ivory

Ivory was sacred to say the least. She was just hanging out- watching the fishes swim by-! And now she's here. She hid behind some of the larger objects in the tank hoping it'd conceal most of her body.

Andrew

Andrew took notes and adjusted certain things as the specimens came in, leaving right after everything was set up. He wasn't sure weather to believe it at first when he was told that they had mer-people coming in but he wasn't paid to question his superiors. He continued to do his job paying little mind to the others that were with him.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
“You really couldn’t have just left me in the ocean… Just where are my friends…” Firion growled softly. He swam to the corner of the tank and just curled up there while still glaring at Bones.

“I just want to go home…” Bartz muttered softly.
“You really couldn’t have just left me in the ocean… Just where are my friends…” Firion growled softly. He swam to the corner of the tank and just curled up there while still glaring at Bones.

“I just want to go home…” Bartz muttered softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
Bones shrugged. “It wasn’t totally my idea to bring some specimens for observation and research.” He frowned at his tablet, shook his head, then looked at Firion. “You seem like an excellent specimen of your species, with quite a bit of attitude.”

Bones surveyed the room, then drummed his fingers lightly upon the glass absentmindedly. He then walked out of the room , perhaps planning to check on Andrew.
Bones shrugged. “It wasn’t totally my idea to bring some specimens for observation and research.” He frowned at his tablet, shook his head, then looked at Firion. “You seem like an excellent specimen of your species, with quite a bit of attitude.”

Bones surveyed the room, then drummed his fingers lightly upon the glass absentmindedly. He then walked out of the room , perhaps planning to check on Andrew.
LIo8D8G.gif
Andrew

Andrew walked at a slow pace down the hallway looking at the clipboard he had. He clicked the pen several times before writing some things down. He heard the door open and glanced backwards to see Bones exit the room with specimen-:insert number here:. He sighed and went back to writing down his observations.

(I assumed they would have ID numbers or something. I can change it if you don't agree though. Also I need numbers if you do ;-; lol)
Andrew

Andrew walked at a slow pace down the hallway looking at the clipboard he had. He clicked the pen several times before writing some things down. He heard the door open and glanced backwards to see Bones exit the room with specimen-:insert number here:. He sighed and went back to writing down his observations.

(I assumed they would have ID numbers or something. I can change it if you don't agree though. Also I need numbers if you do ;-; lol)
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
(kinda smart to have IDs)

”Bones”

Bones noticed Andrew walking ahead of him, and sped up to catch up to him. Bones waved at Andrew and greeted him. “What have you found so far on the merpeople?” There was a slight grumpy edge to his voice, having dealt with Firion earlier.
(kinda smart to have IDs)

”Bones”

Bones noticed Andrew walking ahead of him, and sped up to catch up to him. Bones waved at Andrew and greeted him. “What have you found so far on the merpeople?” There was a slight grumpy edge to his voice, having dealt with Firion earlier.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38