Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Vampires [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5
I think that I might try to get the IC up tonight.
I think that I might try to get the IC up tonight.
LIo8D8G.gif
that’s great! i’m super excited wooo
that’s great! i’m super excited wooo
LIo8D8G.gif
Same here!
I’m also about to get started on a halfblood’s bio
Same here!
I’m also about to get started on a halfblood’s bio
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Name: Bartz Klauser Age: 18 Gender: Male Species: Halfblood Fandom They’re From: Final Fantasy Occupation: Pet OC or Canon: Canon Personality: Bartz is a rather easygoing person who is also carefree. He tends to be super friendly to others and has even shown himself to be rather affectionate. He can also be a little TOO trusting at times which is why it’s recommended to keep an eye on him. He also has a fear of heights Powers: •Immortality •Spellcasting •Supernatural Speed, Strength, Agility and Durability •Weapon Summoning Backstory: (Optional) Appearance: [img]https://imgur.com/sttvpgf.png[/img] Extra Info: He could have been halfblood royalty before he became a vampire’s pet.
Name: Bartz Klauser
Species: Halfblood
Fandom They’re From: Final Fantasy
OC or Canon: Canon
Personality: Bartz is a rather easygoing person who is also carefree. He tends to be super friendly to others and has even shown himself to be rather affectionate. He can also be a little TOO trusting at times which is why it’s recommended to keep an eye on him. He also has a fear of heights
Powers:
•Immortality
•Spellcasting
•Supernatural Speed, Strength, Agility and Durability
•Weapon Summoning
Backstory: (Optional)
Appearance: sttvpgf.png
Extra Info: He could have been halfblood royalty before he became a vampire’s pet.
LIo8D8G.gif
[b]Name[/b]: Alexandra “Lex” Foster [b]Age[/b]: 20 [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Species[/b]: Halfblood [b]Fandom They’re From[/b]: Hatchetfield [b]Occupation[/b]: Pet [b]OC or Canon[/b]: Canon [b]Personality[/b]: Lex is honestly pretty done with everyone. She tends to speak in sarcastic remakes, usually when she’s tired and just wants to go home. She usually doesn’t care what other people are doing unless it actually affects her or the handful of people she’s close to. She’s willing to fight anyone if it’s to protect someone she’s close to, even if it means she gets hurt herself. [b]Powers[/b]: - Typical halfblood powers - The ability to summon objects. She cannot create new matter, but she can move any item into her hand, regardless of where it is. The item in question will teleport from its original location to her hand. [b]Appearance[/b]: Lex has messy shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes. She stands at about 5’5”. She wears a dark grey jacket with a striped T-shirt underneath, as well as black pants. Her nails are painted black [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4e61cff85c6fc3af386fe7160b2e4860/2e17d1f105e8be9c-e0/s400x600/101594e61a1f04e6750928c7653722cc6b8fc2f7.gif[/img]
Name: Alexandra “Lex” Foster
Species: Halfblood
Fandom They’re From: Hatchetfield
OC or Canon: Canon
Personality: Lex is honestly pretty done with everyone. She tends to speak in sarcastic remakes, usually when she’s tired and just wants to go home. She usually doesn’t care what other people are doing unless it actually affects her or the handful of people she’s close to. She’s willing to fight anyone if it’s to protect someone she’s close to, even if it means she gets hurt herself.
Powers:
- Typical halfblood powers
- The ability to summon objects. She cannot create new matter, but she can move any item into her hand, regardless of where it is. The item in question will teleport from its original location to her hand.
Appearance: Lex has messy shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes. She stands at about 5’5”. She wears a dark grey jacket with a striped T-shirt underneath, as well as black pants. Her nails are painted black
101594e61a1f04e6750928c7653722cc6b8fc2f7.gif
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
I added her to the list and should we end up distributing the other pets amongst the current vampires?
I added her to the list and should we end up distributing the other pets amongst the current vampires?
LIo8D8G.gif
yeah sure!
yeah sure!
LIo8D8G.gif
Okay! Out of my three, Bartz and Firion are available for any vampire.
Okay! Out of my three, Bartz and Firion are available for any vampire.
LIo8D8G.gif
oooh! mind if i take Bartz as Dvalin’s pet?
oooh! mind if i take Bartz as Dvalin’s pet?
LIo8D8G.gif
Lex is also available for anyone, I probably should’ve said that on the bio-
Lex is also available for anyone, I probably should’ve said that on the bio-
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png