Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Space is Cool - 1x1 w SoulLugia11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 279 280
Wallace

Wally eventually decided he would be okay with bringing only two sketchbooks, including the newest one. He also brought a smaller notebook out from the wardrobe and placed it carefully in the bag. He gathered all of his art supplies, including pens, pencils and colored pencils.

"Look at this shirt!" he called to Kitter, bringing a white short-sleeved t-shirt out from the wardrobe. It had a cute green frog on the front, along with the text "I like Frog" underneath the image. He beamed as he showed it off. "I'm gonna bring this along! It'll be good for hot weather, plus it's just super cute and comfy."

He folded the shirt carefully, then proceeded to roll it up. It was something he learned when he was younger; he found out about the army rolling technique and decided to use it from then on.

He also packed a husky-themed hoodie, a navy blue sweater with yellow stars, a couple pairs of sweatpants, one pair of dark blue jeans, a pair of black and white spotted pajamas, and other essentials. His backpack was mostly full by the time he went to grab Daxxon from the top bunk.

"I'll bring some of my trinkets too. Maybe I can let some alien kids play with them! I bet they'd be interested in Earth toys... right?"

As soon as he fit Daxxon into the backpack, he resumed rummaging through his basket. He took out a silver astronaut keychain and attached it to the bag, giggling.
Wallace

Wally eventually decided he would be okay with bringing only two sketchbooks, including the newest one. He also brought a smaller notebook out from the wardrobe and placed it carefully in the bag. He gathered all of his art supplies, including pens, pencils and colored pencils.

"Look at this shirt!" he called to Kitter, bringing a white short-sleeved t-shirt out from the wardrobe. It had a cute green frog on the front, along with the text "I like Frog" underneath the image. He beamed as he showed it off. "I'm gonna bring this along! It'll be good for hot weather, plus it's just super cute and comfy."

He folded the shirt carefully, then proceeded to roll it up. It was something he learned when he was younger; he found out about the army rolling technique and decided to use it from then on.

He also packed a husky-themed hoodie, a navy blue sweater with yellow stars, a couple pairs of sweatpants, one pair of dark blue jeans, a pair of black and white spotted pajamas, and other essentials. His backpack was mostly full by the time he went to grab Daxxon from the top bunk.

"I'll bring some of my trinkets too. Maybe I can let some alien kids play with them! I bet they'd be interested in Earth toys... right?"

As soon as he fit Daxxon into the backpack, he resumed rummaging through his basket. He took out a silver astronaut keychain and attached it to the bag, giggling.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kitter

He snapped out of his thoughts when he was called to looked over to see him holding up a shirt. Now that was the best shirt he'd ever seen on Earth. His tail wagged lightly, "Love it!"

He watched Wallace gather the rest of the interesting clothing and other things into his bag. Everytime he came to Earth, he had an urge to get some clothing... But he didn't remember how the currency worked here... Aaaand the things he had to offer were not cash. Humans wanted cash, it was strange. Maybe he'd have a human friend purchase some for him some day.

"Maybe, I don't know what the youth are into these days..." He chuckled. It was different anywhere you went, so he was joking more than anything about that. "They'll be interested in anything foreign to them, for sure."

Kitter noticed the keychain, "I know humans have tried to go far in space... I am guessing you've always wanted to do the same, but farther! Not much life on the other planets in this star system."
Kitter

He snapped out of his thoughts when he was called to looked over to see him holding up a shirt. Now that was the best shirt he'd ever seen on Earth. His tail wagged lightly, "Love it!"

He watched Wallace gather the rest of the interesting clothing and other things into his bag. Everytime he came to Earth, he had an urge to get some clothing... But he didn't remember how the currency worked here... Aaaand the things he had to offer were not cash. Humans wanted cash, it was strange. Maybe he'd have a human friend purchase some for him some day.

"Maybe, I don't know what the youth are into these days..." He chuckled. It was different anywhere you went, so he was joking more than anything about that. "They'll be interested in anything foreign to them, for sure."

Kitter noticed the keychain, "I know humans have tried to go far in space... I am guessing you've always wanted to do the same, but farther! Not much life on the other planets in this star system."
Wallace

Wally liked the positive attention his shirt got. He knew Kitter would love it, and though that wasn't the only reason he was bringing it, it was still one of his reasons. As he grew closer to finishing up, he kept glancing at the alien, smiling at him and assuming he must be thinking about something.

He stopped to think, remembering a certain collection he kept at the bottom of his wardrobe. While he rummaged through the entire wardrobe, he listened to Kitter, nodding as he spoke.

"Yeah, of course! I know there's tons of movies about what could go wrong in space, but I've still always wanted to go! This might sound crazy, but I've felt this way for as long as I can remember. I dunno, it's like the stars themselves are 'calling' me or something... haha, that can't be right. Stars aren't sentient..."

He shook his head, taking his mind off of the matter for now. By the time he turned around to face Kitter again, he was holding a small baggie full of beaded bracelets.

"Wait a second... you know for a fact that there's barely any life in our solar system?!" The boy stared at the alien with wide eyes. "Whoa! So, is it really true that there's no life on Mars? Or Europa? Do you know how much closer the sun is to dying? Is it actually possible for a HUGE black hole to swallow the entire planet?!"
Wallace

Wally liked the positive attention his shirt got. He knew Kitter would love it, and though that wasn't the only reason he was bringing it, it was still one of his reasons. As he grew closer to finishing up, he kept glancing at the alien, smiling at him and assuming he must be thinking about something.

He stopped to think, remembering a certain collection he kept at the bottom of his wardrobe. While he rummaged through the entire wardrobe, he listened to Kitter, nodding as he spoke.

"Yeah, of course! I know there's tons of movies about what could go wrong in space, but I've still always wanted to go! This might sound crazy, but I've felt this way for as long as I can remember. I dunno, it's like the stars themselves are 'calling' me or something... haha, that can't be right. Stars aren't sentient..."

He shook his head, taking his mind off of the matter for now. By the time he turned around to face Kitter again, he was holding a small baggie full of beaded bracelets.

"Wait a second... you know for a fact that there's barely any life in our solar system?!" The boy stared at the alien with wide eyes. "Whoa! So, is it really true that there's no life on Mars? Or Europa? Do you know how much closer the sun is to dying? Is it actually possible for a HUGE black hole to swallow the entire planet?!"
xk7ymDQ.png
Kitter
"Doesn't sounds too crazy to me." He said quietly as he looked back up at the star on the ceiling. It would have beee cool if stars were sentient, but also sad in his opinion. He'd been around a lot of dead or dying stars in his years.

He looked back at him hearing his many questions, "Well yes... I thought you humans knew that already. Unless there is live in the cores of the planets, there is no life there. Not on the surface." These were some interesting questions,, but he guessed they were pretty basic, "As for your star... Well no, I don't think so. Being as big as it is, it has a lot of time left."

He hesitated on the last question, "... Uh. Yes. I mean, I've never seen it happen, it takes years, but I think it's possible for a planet to be 'swallowed' and pop out of existence. If that makes any lick of sense..." He'd heard stories about black holes and knew they were dangerous. His pod had a specific radar system just for detecting them since you couldn't see them with the naked eye.
Kitter
"Doesn't sounds too crazy to me." He said quietly as he looked back up at the star on the ceiling. It would have beee cool if stars were sentient, but also sad in his opinion. He'd been around a lot of dead or dying stars in his years.

He looked back at him hearing his many questions, "Well yes... I thought you humans knew that already. Unless there is live in the cores of the planets, there is no life there. Not on the surface." These were some interesting questions,, but he guessed they were pretty basic, "As for your star... Well no, I don't think so. Being as big as it is, it has a lot of time left."

He hesitated on the last question, "... Uh. Yes. I mean, I've never seen it happen, it takes years, but I think it's possible for a planet to be 'swallowed' and pop out of existence. If that makes any lick of sense..." He'd heard stories about black holes and knew they were dangerous. His pod had a specific radar system just for detecting them since you couldn't see them with the naked eye.
Wallace

Wally couldn't believe he was getting answers to questions the world's top scientists could only dream of discovering. "We thought we knew, but we actually didn't know for sure," he clarified, chuckling a bit. "Proof of life on other planets means we can possibly migrate there should our world start falling apart. I mean really fall apart, like nuclear fallout or too many natural disasters."

At that moment, he thought about how many apocalypse movies and shows had been made. There were so many people coming up with ideas as to how the world might end, with some being more likely than others. Asteroids, zombies, the next ice age, and many, many more.

He sighed in relief upon hearing the sun had plenty of time left before it died and took the inner planets with it. He was also interested in hearing more about how a black hole consuming an entire planet worked.

"Whoa..." he whispered, letting the idea sink in.

He only snapped out of it when he remembered what he was holding. He grinned and dug into the little bag he held. He took out a blue and green beaded bracelet with a few star beads mixed in as well, showing it to Kitter.

"Would you like one of these? I dunno if they'll fit you, but I made these in my spare time! There's a red and pink one, there's teal and white, purple and blue... you can honestly have the entire bag if you'd like!"
Wallace

Wally couldn't believe he was getting answers to questions the world's top scientists could only dream of discovering. "We thought we knew, but we actually didn't know for sure," he clarified, chuckling a bit. "Proof of life on other planets means we can possibly migrate there should our world start falling apart. I mean really fall apart, like nuclear fallout or too many natural disasters."

At that moment, he thought about how many apocalypse movies and shows had been made. There were so many people coming up with ideas as to how the world might end, with some being more likely than others. Asteroids, zombies, the next ice age, and many, many more.

He sighed in relief upon hearing the sun had plenty of time left before it died and took the inner planets with it. He was also interested in hearing more about how a black hole consuming an entire planet worked.

"Whoa..." he whispered, letting the idea sink in.

He only snapped out of it when he remembered what he was holding. He grinned and dug into the little bag he held. He took out a blue and green beaded bracelet with a few star beads mixed in as well, showing it to Kitter.

"Would you like one of these? I dunno if they'll fit you, but I made these in my spare time! There's a red and pink one, there's teal and white, purple and blue... you can honestly have the entire bag if you'd like!"
xk7ymDQ.png
Kitter
"You'd have to go farther out than your solar system to find another place like this... A planet in a temperature sweet spot like Earth is." He knew that this planet was gradually get worse and worse with how its inhabitants, namely the 'intelligent race,' were treating it. He went quiet as he watched Wallace get his mind blown a little. Poor humans, they had no idea...

"Oh..?" He looked at the bracelet. Glowing rings on his armor around his wrists gave the illusion of bracelets already, but they were fused. He didn't really wear jewelry when he was out, but he didn't want to disappoint Wally. "I can certainly try one on if that's what you're offering!"
Kitter
"You'd have to go farther out than your solar system to find another place like this... A planet in a temperature sweet spot like Earth is." He knew that this planet was gradually get worse and worse with how its inhabitants, namely the 'intelligent race,' were treating it. He went quiet as he watched Wallace get his mind blown a little. Poor humans, they had no idea...

"Oh..?" He looked at the bracelet. Glowing rings on his armor around his wrists gave the illusion of bracelets already, but they were fused. He didn't really wear jewelry when he was out, but he didn't want to disappoint Wally. "I can certainly try one on if that's what you're offering!"
Wallace

Upon receiving an answer, Wally cheerfully offered Kitter the blue and green bracelet. Once he'd taken it, he put the bag of bracelets down and went over to his little television. He picked up a red and white DVD case and flipped through it, looking over his collection of movies.

"I have quite a few movies too," he said, smiling softly as he went through each disc in the storage case. "Mainly animated movies. Birdboy and the Forgotten Children is my favorite one. There's also The Iron Giant, which is a classic! There's also Coraline, The Secret of NIMH, Wall-E... okay, Wall-E isn't nearly as dark as any of those, but it's still a really good movie! Makes me cry every time."

He pretended to wipe a fake tear away, giggling in the process. He closed the case and zipped it up, tossing it into his backpack. He wasn't going to bring his full television set or anything, but if there happened to be some crazy technology that allowed him to watch his movies on other systems, he didn't want to be empty-handed.
Wallace

Upon receiving an answer, Wally cheerfully offered Kitter the blue and green bracelet. Once he'd taken it, he put the bag of bracelets down and went over to his little television. He picked up a red and white DVD case and flipped through it, looking over his collection of movies.

"I have quite a few movies too," he said, smiling softly as he went through each disc in the storage case. "Mainly animated movies. Birdboy and the Forgotten Children is my favorite one. There's also The Iron Giant, which is a classic! There's also Coraline, The Secret of NIMH, Wall-E... okay, Wall-E isn't nearly as dark as any of those, but it's still a really good movie! Makes me cry every time."

He pretended to wipe a fake tear away, giggling in the process. He closed the case and zipped it up, tossing it into his backpack. He wasn't going to bring his full television set or anything, but if there happened to be some crazy technology that allowed him to watch his movies on other systems, he didn't want to be empty-handed.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kitter
He carefully opened it just enough to fit his hand past the band. It would have definitely impressed the people back on Kynsidia, blue things to use for dye was rare. He admired it for a moment before looking at what else Wallace had pulled out.

"Interesting, I have not seen those! I saw a movie once." Said movie was a horribly animated, religious one that he did not understand at all. It was funny though. He thought human religious stories were pretty wild in comparison to the tamer, more simple stories he'd heard elsewhere. They were still fascinating though.

"Is there anything I should carry for you?" Kitter was still holding the moon-sun stone for him as he was packing.
Kitter
He carefully opened it just enough to fit his hand past the band. It would have definitely impressed the people back on Kynsidia, blue things to use for dye was rare. He admired it for a moment before looking at what else Wallace had pulled out.

"Interesting, I have not seen those! I saw a movie once." Said movie was a horribly animated, religious one that he did not understand at all. It was funny though. He thought human religious stories were pretty wild in comparison to the tamer, more simple stories he'd heard elsewhere. They were still fascinating though.

"Is there anything I should carry for you?" Kitter was still holding the moon-sun stone for him as he was packing.
Wallace

"Maybe if we can find a way to play these without my DVD player, I can show you all the movies I have," Wally suggested cheerily, looking over at Kitter. He saw that he had put the bracelet on, beaming adorably at the sight. "That looks great on you, Kitter! Thanks for trying it on!"

When asked if he needed anything to be carried for him, his thoughts returned to the sketchbooks he couldn't fit in his bag. He really hadn't wanted to leave any of them behind, despite some of the drawings in those books being... well... he didn't really like talking about those.

"Yes, actually," he answered, pointing to the remaining stack of sketchbooks. "If we can still bring the rest of those, that would be awesome! It's okay if we can't, though. I still gotta get some stuff from the bathroom, so I might need that to be carried as well, if you don't mind..."

Realizing he left Kitter still holding his precious stone, he politely smiled at him. "Also, could I have my stone back, please?"
Wallace

"Maybe if we can find a way to play these without my DVD player, I can show you all the movies I have," Wally suggested cheerily, looking over at Kitter. He saw that he had put the bracelet on, beaming adorably at the sight. "That looks great on you, Kitter! Thanks for trying it on!"

When asked if he needed anything to be carried for him, his thoughts returned to the sketchbooks he couldn't fit in his bag. He really hadn't wanted to leave any of them behind, despite some of the drawings in those books being... well... he didn't really like talking about those.

"Yes, actually," he answered, pointing to the remaining stack of sketchbooks. "If we can still bring the rest of those, that would be awesome! It's okay if we can't, though. I still gotta get some stuff from the bathroom, so I might need that to be carried as well, if you don't mind..."

Realizing he left Kitter still holding his precious stone, he politely smiled at him. "Also, could I have my stone back, please?"
xk7ymDQ.png
Kitter
He thought he may have something that could use those kinds of discs... A music player from a friend. Maybe he could wire it to one of PET's panels. Worth a shot. ?"Maybe!" He grinned and wagged his tailed hearing the comment about the bracelet. He liked it. "And thank you."

He gave back small stone without another thought, "Of course... Also I'll carry anything." He doubted it would be anything heavy, but having extra hands were helpful. He picked up the other sketchbook and neatly held them in one hand, "I'll follow you then." He said as he turned back to Wallace.
Kitter
He thought he may have something that could use those kinds of discs... A music player from a friend. Maybe he could wire it to one of PET's panels. Worth a shot. ?"Maybe!" He grinned and wagged his tailed hearing the comment about the bracelet. He liked it. "And thank you."

He gave back small stone without another thought, "Of course... Also I'll carry anything." He doubted it would be anything heavy, but having extra hands were helpful. He picked up the other sketchbook and neatly held them in one hand, "I'll follow you then." He said as he turned back to Wallace.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 279 280