Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 (w/SilencedRose)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
At the edge between dead red desert and a cybernetic city of crime, Aless found the girl her heart and mind had been telling her to watch out for, but each had a different reason to tell her to do so.

Quietly, she settled down diagonally behind Sasha to put an arms round her shoulder and give her a hug, patting her on the back and whispering things like "it's okay", "everything's going to be fine", and just comforting things like that. She knew how it felt, how much it hurt and stabbed at you.

Finally, she'd found someone she could actually relate to.
At the edge between dead red desert and a cybernetic city of crime, Aless found the girl her heart and mind had been telling her to watch out for, but each had a different reason to tell her to do so.

Quietly, she settled down diagonally behind Sasha to put an arms round her shoulder and give her a hug, patting her on the back and whispering things like "it's okay", "everything's going to be fine", and just comforting things like that. She knew how it felt, how much it hurt and stabbed at you.

Finally, she'd found someone she could actually relate to.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Sasha flinched as someone hugged her. Well, the woman whispered, Sasha knew the voice. It's was Aless. She didn't know why she was hugging her but it felt nice. Like her mother hugged her when she was scared or sad. Sasha closed her eyes and just lived in the moment. It felt nice.
Sasha flinched as someone hugged her. Well, the woman whispered, Sasha knew the voice. It's was Aless. She didn't know why she was hugging her but it felt nice. Like her mother hugged her when she was scared or sad. Sasha closed her eyes and just lived in the moment. It felt nice.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Aless let Sasha cry, realising she had flinched. "Just take a deep breath and let yourself relax, we've got all day." She wasn't sure who she was telling this to, but she just tried to soothe the other person. Maybe when she stopped crying, they could both head to the outpost together.
Aless let Sasha cry, realising she had flinched. "Just take a deep breath and let yourself relax, we've got all day." She wasn't sure who she was telling this to, but she just tried to soothe the other person. Maybe when she stopped crying, they could both head to the outpost together.
< pat?

<
Sasha, after a few more minutes of crying, was finally able to calm down. What once was a deep crying was now a slight whimper, she turned her head slightly to see Aless. "I-" She wanted to say something but couldn't really find the words to say.
Sasha, after a few more minutes of crying, was finally able to calm down. What once was a deep crying was now a slight whimper, she turned her head slightly to see Aless. "I-" She wanted to say something but couldn't really find the words to say.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Seeing Sasha's red-rimmed eyes, her expression softened. "Hey. Hey. It's okay. I know somewhere we can go, if you'd like to come with? Be warned, you might not be able to come back here without risking your life, but I can at least keep you safe out there."
Seeing Sasha's red-rimmed eyes, her expression softened. "Hey. Hey. It's okay. I know somewhere we can go, if you'd like to come with? Be warned, you might not be able to come back here without risking your life, but I can at least keep you safe out there."
< pat?

<
Sasha looked back at the city. There is nothing really left for her back there and she would just getting hurt and her family could get hurt through this. "Yeah, I would like to get out of here" she said as she looked down at the cracked concrete ground.
Sasha looked back at the city. There is nothing really left for her back there and she would just getting hurt and her family could get hurt through this. "Yeah, I would like to get out of here" she said as she looked down at the cracked concrete ground.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
"Let's go, then." She helped Sasha to her feet, and slowly began to walk into the desert before suddenly stopping and tightening her own gas mask. "Do you have anything to cover your face and arms? Looks like rough weather out there, and bandits and bounty hunters may be out today."
"Let's go, then." She helped Sasha to her feet, and slowly began to walk into the desert before suddenly stopping and tightening her own gas mask. "Do you have anything to cover your face and arms? Looks like rough weather out there, and bandits and bounty hunters may be out today."
< pat?

<
Sasha stood up with the help of Aless. She walked with her for a few moments before they stopped. "Um...yeah actually" She usually kept her scarf on her right arm. It reminded her of her parents. She took it off her arm and wrapped it around her neck and covers her mouth. "Other than this I got nothing" Sasha says.
Sasha stood up with the help of Aless. She walked with her for a few moments before they stopped. "Um...yeah actually" She usually kept her scarf on her right arm. It reminded her of her parents. She took it off her arm and wrapped it around her neck and covers her mouth. "Other than this I got nothing" Sasha says.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
"Hmm." Aless riffled through her bag and pulled out a warm coat and a clothing item of Sasha's choice (you pick what it is), both of which mostly matched Sasha's outfit. "Here. Try these. They should keep you warm and safe, maybe hide your identity. Nice scarf, by the way!"
"Hmm." Aless riffled through her bag and pulled out a warm coat and a clothing item of Sasha's choice (you pick what it is), both of which mostly matched Sasha's outfit. "Here. Try these. They should keep you warm and safe, maybe hide your identity. Nice scarf, by the way!"
< pat?

<
Sasha took the large coat and a pair of goggles. She put them on. They were nice and warm and even with the goggles on she could still see fairly well. "Oh, thank you: Sasha responded to the complement, "My mother knitted it for me".
Sasha took the large coat and a pair of goggles. She put them on. They were nice and warm and even with the goggles on she could still see fairly well. "Oh, thank you: Sasha responded to the complement, "My mother knitted it for me".
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20