Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 (w/SilencedRose)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Aless decided to head to the mafia base later on. Perhaps that was this girl’s destination. But then she realised she’d forgotten a key detail- she didn’t have her name. Ah well, she’d just have to find out later.
Aless decided to head to the mafia base later on. Perhaps that was this girl’s destination. But then she realised she’d forgotten a key detail- she didn’t have her name. Ah well, she’d just have to find out later.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
(Time jump ready captain. do I hit the button?)

Sasha sat in her chair content with what she did today. She was ready and good to head to and inn. She stood up and looked at the empty mug. She took out some cash and set it on the table to pay for her drink and to give the waitress a tip. She looked around the bar but was unable to see where she was. She shrugged it off and walked out of the bar. She was now on her way to The inn.
(Time jump ready captain. do I hit the button?)

Sasha sat in her chair content with what she did today. She was ready and good to head to and inn. She stood up and looked at the empty mug. She took out some cash and set it on the table to pay for her drink and to give the waitress a tip. She looked around the bar but was unable to see where she was. She shrugged it off and walked out of the bar. She was now on her way to The inn.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
(By all means, please do hit the button.)
Aless slipped on her gas mask, tightening it, then slipped her cloak and hood back on. Tracking the cybernetic-enhanced girl, she followed, once again becoming the ghost among a thousand wires.
(By all means, please do hit the button.)
Aless slipped on her gas mask, tightening it, then slipped her cloak and hood back on. Tracking the cybernetic-enhanced girl, she followed, once again becoming the ghost among a thousand wires.
< pat?

<
(OK hitting button NOW)

Sasha woke up in the warm bed with the morning sun seeping through the window. She got her clothes on and got everything she had in a bag and "the chip", which was in a very strong black case. She walked out the door with a thank you from the front desk lady. She moved quickly through the city to a shady part of it. She was trying to remember the riddle to help her find the place.
(OK hitting button NOW)

Sasha woke up in the warm bed with the morning sun seeping through the window. She got her clothes on and got everything she had in a bag and "the chip", which was in a very strong black case. She walked out the door with a thank you from the front desk lady. She moved quickly through the city to a shady part of it. She was trying to remember the riddle to help her find the place.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
(Do you want me to help invent a riddle, or…?)
(Do you want me to help invent a riddle, or…?)
< pat?

<
(well... yeah...)
(well... yeah...)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
(alright)
Aless stood beside her now, hood over her head. She thought of the riddle that usually worked- a set of key phrases that would lead to the base where her father was located.

Softly and in a distorted voice, she spoke. “These woods have rules.”
(alright)
Aless stood beside her now, hood over her head. She thought of the riddle that usually worked- a set of key phrases that would lead to the base where her father was located.

Softly and in a distorted voice, she spoke. “These woods have rules.”
< pat?

<
Sasha practically jumped out of her boots when Aless whispered. "Who- oh, uh. Hello" she said with a kind of scared voice. She just realized that that was the riddle. "Wait how did you know that?" She asked. She wasn't sure who this was, but she is ready to defend herself if needed/
Sasha practically jumped out of her boots when Aless whispered. "Who- oh, uh. Hello" she said with a kind of scared voice. She just realized that that was the riddle. "Wait how did you know that?" She asked. She wasn't sure who this was, but she is ready to defend herself if needed/
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
“Reasons. Now, speak the counter-phrase, and I’ll guide you on your way.” She eyed Sasha’s mechanical arms warily, not wishing to end up with six broken ribs and a black eye. “You have five minutes before I call Him, so make it quick and answer.”

(The answer is So they Say, and then it’s And if you break them (aless) - A price I’ll pay (sasha) .” )
“Reasons. Now, speak the counter-phrase, and I’ll guide you on your way.” She eyed Sasha’s mechanical arms warily, not wishing to end up with six broken ribs and a black eye. “You have five minutes before I call Him, so make it quick and answer.”

(The answer is So they Say, and then it’s And if you break them (aless) - A price I’ll pay (sasha) .” )
< pat?

<
Sasha was more confused with this girl than anything. She wasn't able to see her face so she couldn't make sure. She had to be with who she was working for, otherwise she wouldn't know it. "Right right" She cleared her throat. "So they say" And with the second line. "A price I'll pay". "Thanks for that" Sasha said.
Sasha was more confused with this girl than anything. She wasn't able to see her face so she couldn't make sure. She had to be with who she was working for, otherwise she wouldn't know it. "Right right" She cleared her throat. "So they say" And with the second line. "A price I'll pay". "Thanks for that" Sasha said.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20