Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 (w/SilencedRose)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
here we are @SilencedRose
here we are @SilencedRose
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Subbed ^^ shall we start working on our forms, and will your character be LGBTQ / male or female?
Subbed ^^ shall we start working on our forms, and will your character be LGBTQ / male or female?
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Sure LGBT is fine with me.
I will make a Female character then.
I will be working on mine.

I think the character sheet would be something like this:

Name:
Background:
Appearance:
Cybernetic abilities: If any
Other:
Sure LGBT is fine with me.
I will make a Female character then.
I will be working on mine.

I think the character sheet would be something like this:

Name:
Background:
Appearance:
Cybernetic abilities: If any
Other:
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Hmm, would you do a girl x girl RP?
Hmm, would you do a girl x girl RP?
< pat?

<
yeah sure
yeah sure
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Name:Sasha May
Personality:Sasha is a shy and pitiful girl who likes to have friends but can't really make them. Ever sense she left home, she never really thought of making any friends. She concluded soon after that that she didn't really need friends. She was closed off and secretly hoping, in the back of her head that someone could save her from her loneliness.
Background: Sasha and her family was deep in poverty for a long time. She was finally able to leave the house, but she wanted to do something about how poor her family was. She set out not much as a treasure hunter but a theft of valuable technology... including a very special chip that a crime boss wants.
Appearance: She usually wears a blue scarf that covers her mouth and a tee shirt with a dark blue overcoat. She has pail skin. She has freckles. She has black hair. Her eyes are a combination of blue and green. she is 5'6
Cybernetic abilities: Her arms where replaced with cybernetic ones. This leads her to be stronger than the normal human.
Other:
her arms are connected to her nervous system so she can feel as a normal person
her favorite food is burgers. She gets it every once in a while.
She is closed off and never told her family she was lesbian and is scared to do so.

There we go
here is my character
Name:Sasha May
Personality:Sasha is a shy and pitiful girl who likes to have friends but can't really make them. Ever sense she left home, she never really thought of making any friends. She concluded soon after that that she didn't really need friends. She was closed off and secretly hoping, in the back of her head that someone could save her from her loneliness.
Background: Sasha and her family was deep in poverty for a long time. She was finally able to leave the house, but she wanted to do something about how poor her family was. She set out not much as a treasure hunter but a theft of valuable technology... including a very special chip that a crime boss wants.
Appearance: She usually wears a blue scarf that covers her mouth and a tee shirt with a dark blue overcoat. She has pail skin. She has freckles. She has black hair. Her eyes are a combination of blue and green. she is 5'6
Cybernetic abilities: Her arms where replaced with cybernetic ones. This leads her to be stronger than the normal human.
Other:
her arms are connected to her nervous system so she can feel as a normal person
her favorite food is burgers. She gets it every once in a while.
She is closed off and never told her family she was lesbian and is scared to do so.

There we go
here is my character
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Name: Alessandra Alina Faeryn
Nicknames: Essa, Aless, Alina, Ali, Faerie
Personality: A young female left alone in the world ever since she was young, Alina is a survivalist with a resilient nature, putting up her shields and never letting the world hurt her in the slightest. She can be brave and unyielding, a rock in the storm you can anchor yourself to. However, she doesn't "play the hero" much, just staying behind and being a reliable tank sort of person.

She dislikes the feeling of loneliness, though it aches and eats at her with each passing day. Perhaps a friend would be nice.

Background: Aless was born to a rather high-class family. Her mother was, unfortunately, an alcoholic who was aggressive even while sober, and her father was always outside, doing missions for the crime boss he worked for. She'd beat Aless and her brothers up, wake them up in the middle of the night, and berate and criticise them every single day. One day, after one last push, her brother Kieran set the home on fire, killing the parents and the two brothers and leaving Aless as the last survivor.

She fled, becoming a wanderer who scavenged things and stole precious objects- technology, treasure, artefacts. She gained a reputation as the "Artificer", for she made countless weapons and inventions... mostly explosive ones. One day, she heard of a special chip her father (now the boss) was hunting for.

So she stole it, and fled once again.

Appearance: Standing at 5'7, Aless has wavy hair reaching to somewhere between her waist and her chest, coloured a warm chestnut brown. Her skin is mid-toned and her eyes are deep ocean blue. She wears a pair of fingerless gloves, and is usually dressed in a ragged cloak and a gas mask. Her clothing varies.

Cybernetic abilities: None, but she has multiple cybernetic weapons:
-An EMP, to disable any trackers, security cameras, and other electrical objects- she can retrieve this after its activation and re-activate it later.
-A pair of switchblades, concealed in her gloves. They are a light blue when activated, with serrated edges. She can flick her wrists to activate them. They can cut through some materials- fabric, certain types of wood, and metal (sometimes, depends on the type of metal and force dealt).
-A whip of black material, coiled with a silver handle. It's thin albeit durable and tough, and when a carving of a spider on the handle is pressed multiple barbs and small spikes will spring in and out of said whip, making it more like a spiky coil of rope.
-A locator, to locate and track her weapons if they were ever stolen. Also to track others. Activated with a fingerprint, it beeps whenever others are nearby. Sometimes, when she loses her things, she will activate it and select one of three icons: a spider, a wolf’s head, and a deer’s horns. Each icon will make one item send out a ping to her locator, revealing its location.

Other:
-A closeted lesbian. She has never actually told anyone
-Prefers hand-to-hand combat, or melee combat.
-Despite her apparently huge kill count, Aless has only ever really killed three people (that she knows of)- her father’s right hand man in a duel for a unique necklace he owned, the inventor who made her weapons because he attempted to betray her, and her mother in the midst of the fire.
Name: Alessandra Alina Faeryn
Nicknames: Essa, Aless, Alina, Ali, Faerie
Personality: A young female left alone in the world ever since she was young, Alina is a survivalist with a resilient nature, putting up her shields and never letting the world hurt her in the slightest. She can be brave and unyielding, a rock in the storm you can anchor yourself to. However, she doesn't "play the hero" much, just staying behind and being a reliable tank sort of person.

She dislikes the feeling of loneliness, though it aches and eats at her with each passing day. Perhaps a friend would be nice.

Background: Aless was born to a rather high-class family. Her mother was, unfortunately, an alcoholic who was aggressive even while sober, and her father was always outside, doing missions for the crime boss he worked for. She'd beat Aless and her brothers up, wake them up in the middle of the night, and berate and criticise them every single day. One day, after one last push, her brother Kieran set the home on fire, killing the parents and the two brothers and leaving Aless as the last survivor.

She fled, becoming a wanderer who scavenged things and stole precious objects- technology, treasure, artefacts. She gained a reputation as the "Artificer", for she made countless weapons and inventions... mostly explosive ones. One day, she heard of a special chip her father (now the boss) was hunting for.

So she stole it, and fled once again.

Appearance: Standing at 5'7, Aless has wavy hair reaching to somewhere between her waist and her chest, coloured a warm chestnut brown. Her skin is mid-toned and her eyes are deep ocean blue. She wears a pair of fingerless gloves, and is usually dressed in a ragged cloak and a gas mask. Her clothing varies.

Cybernetic abilities: None, but she has multiple cybernetic weapons:
-An EMP, to disable any trackers, security cameras, and other electrical objects- she can retrieve this after its activation and re-activate it later.
-A pair of switchblades, concealed in her gloves. They are a light blue when activated, with serrated edges. She can flick her wrists to activate them. They can cut through some materials- fabric, certain types of wood, and metal (sometimes, depends on the type of metal and force dealt).
-A whip of black material, coiled with a silver handle. It's thin albeit durable and tough, and when a carving of a spider on the handle is pressed multiple barbs and small spikes will spring in and out of said whip, making it more like a spiky coil of rope.
-A locator, to locate and track her weapons if they were ever stolen. Also to track others. Activated with a fingerprint, it beeps whenever others are nearby. Sometimes, when she loses her things, she will activate it and select one of three icons: a spider, a wolf’s head, and a deer’s horns. Each icon will make one item send out a ping to her locator, revealing its location.

Other:
-A closeted lesbian. She has never actually told anyone
-Prefers hand-to-hand combat, or melee combat.
-Despite her apparently huge kill count, Aless has only ever really killed three people (that she knows of)- her father’s right hand man in a duel for a unique necklace he owned, the inventor who made her weapons because he attempted to betray her, and her mother in the midst of the fire.
< pat?

<
Alright this looks great when we are ready, we can start.
Alright this looks great when we are ready, we can start.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Sure, feel free to start. Sorry if I suddenly dip out and sleep though!
Sure, feel free to start. Sorry if I suddenly dip out and sleep though!
< pat?

<
Naw it's no problem Thats how life goes, people have to sleep. I will start up soon.
Naw it's no problem Thats how life goes, people have to sleep. I will start up soon.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20