Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Beyond and Below
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
To kill. wow I thought I was bad. "lets not be so rash here, I know a perfect place to hide, and I'm surprised that I'm offering for you to stay with me, but I don't feel very well and meeting the people who caused this or your father or A monster if, sun and moon forgive, if monsters came through. Ergo, I'm positive they would let everyone down below, and we should hide. I can tell you the err-mostly competent government officials will handle this." He knew this kid had killed but wow, so had he, and even he did not want to. This kid may have more in common with his father than devils grin thought.
To kill. wow I thought I was bad. "lets not be so rash here, I know a perfect place to hide, and I'm surprised that I'm offering for you to stay with me, but I don't feel very well and meeting the people who caused this or your father or A monster if, sun and moon forgive, if monsters came through. Ergo, I'm positive they would let everyone down below, and we should hide. I can tell you the err-mostly competent government officials will handle this." He knew this kid had killed but wow, so had he, and even he did not want to. This kid may have more in common with his father than devils grin thought.
4Co921H.png
“Guys, please,” Questionable began, but the other monster interrupted him “You never should have dragged me into this, Ques. This was a mistake.” Questionable looked at him, and then seemed to realize something he had forgotten. “Guys, this is Temptation. He’s also… like me. We’re old friends. Also, I’m sorry Aurum, but you should probably know that my name isn’t Quinn. It’s Questionable. Now, we should probably try to get down to the Middle City, otherwise many more lives will be lost.” He turned back into wyvern form, gesturing for Aurum to get on his back.

(Okay, this is an event going on in a different part of the city. Not too important for now, but it will be later.)

If there was a prisoner at the Keep who could be considered the most dangerous, out of all the murderers, tyrant nobles, and dark mages, it was probably him. He was sitting in his cell- after all, there wasn’t much else a prisoner like him could do. This cell has become his world. He had been locked there for the past twenty years, unable to escape. If he had his powers, he could bust himself out in a moment, but since he didn’t, he was hopeless. The guards gave him the power-blocking drug in his food. If he could only starve himself long enough for the drugs to wear off, he could escape. The guards knew this of course. He had always treated it like a game of sorts. But he always grew too hungry, his insatiable appetite always getting the best of him.That was his only weakness, after all. If he hadn’t been so hungry, he wouldn’t have gotten sloppy.

He stood up, feeling the heavy chains clinking. They were merely for show. They couldn’t stop something like him. Never. (There are no chains) He looked through the clear plexiglass keeping him hostage. Even though it was almost a foot thick, he could’ve easily broken it. He stood far back- if he got too close, an alarm would sound, alerting the guards. He went to the back corner of his cell, brooding in the few shadows. On the opposite wall, there was a small mirror. He stared into it, clinging to the last few remnants of his power. Two eyes stared into the mirror… six eyes stared back.
“Guys, please,” Questionable began, but the other monster interrupted him “You never should have dragged me into this, Ques. This was a mistake.” Questionable looked at him, and then seemed to realize something he had forgotten. “Guys, this is Temptation. He’s also… like me. We’re old friends. Also, I’m sorry Aurum, but you should probably know that my name isn’t Quinn. It’s Questionable. Now, we should probably try to get down to the Middle City, otherwise many more lives will be lost.” He turned back into wyvern form, gesturing for Aurum to get on his back.

(Okay, this is an event going on in a different part of the city. Not too important for now, but it will be later.)

If there was a prisoner at the Keep who could be considered the most dangerous, out of all the murderers, tyrant nobles, and dark mages, it was probably him. He was sitting in his cell- after all, there wasn’t much else a prisoner like him could do. This cell has become his world. He had been locked there for the past twenty years, unable to escape. If he had his powers, he could bust himself out in a moment, but since he didn’t, he was hopeless. The guards gave him the power-blocking drug in his food. If he could only starve himself long enough for the drugs to wear off, he could escape. The guards knew this of course. He had always treated it like a game of sorts. But he always grew too hungry, his insatiable appetite always getting the best of him.That was his only weakness, after all. If he hadn’t been so hungry, he wouldn’t have gotten sloppy.

He stood up, feeling the heavy chains clinking. They were merely for show. They couldn’t stop something like him. Never. (There are no chains) He looked through the clear plexiglass keeping him hostage. Even though it was almost a foot thick, he could’ve easily broken it. He stood far back- if he got too close, an alarm would sound, alerting the guards. He went to the back corner of his cell, brooding in the few shadows. On the opposite wall, there was a small mirror. He stared into it, clinging to the last few remnants of his power. Two eyes stared into the mirror… six eyes stared back.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Questionable. What an odd name. Aurum knew he shouldn't feel surprised, Quinn-no Questionable was a monster after all, so it was no surprise that they did have an odd name. He wanted to ask them about it, though he knew now wasn't the time.

Aurum walked towards Questionable, before hesitating and turning back to face Devil's Grin. "The higher ups don't give a damn as to whether or not anyone survives if their not useful. As long as their safe, they won't even lay a finger to help. I'm not going to hide while the innocent die. If the government decides to help, we'll just leave it to them. Though it's more likely we'll be dealing with this ourselves. Aurum turned back to Questionable, jumping on their back before turning back to Devil's Grin one last time. "I'm not like my father. I don't kill people just because they've annoyed me or made a decision that I've disliked. These people- whoever they are, may have already killed hundreds- no thousands of people. And if killing them means it will save inncocent lives...well..you probably get the idea" And with that he turned away, waiting for Questionable to take off.
Questionable. What an odd name. Aurum knew he shouldn't feel surprised, Quinn-no Questionable was a monster after all, so it was no surprise that they did have an odd name. He wanted to ask them about it, though he knew now wasn't the time.

Aurum walked towards Questionable, before hesitating and turning back to face Devil's Grin. "The higher ups don't give a damn as to whether or not anyone survives if their not useful. As long as their safe, they won't even lay a finger to help. I'm not going to hide while the innocent die. If the government decides to help, we'll just leave it to them. Though it's more likely we'll be dealing with this ourselves. Aurum turned back to Questionable, jumping on their back before turning back to Devil's Grin one last time. "I'm not like my father. I don't kill people just because they've annoyed me or made a decision that I've disliked. These people- whoever they are, may have already killed hundreds- no thousands of people. And if killing them means it will save inncocent lives...well..you probably get the idea" And with that he turned away, waiting for Questionable to take off.
Devils grin opened his mouth, be fore he flew his hands up to his ears, and fell down. it was closer, and he was sure even the other would hear it now. He scrambled back up, and said, "fine, lets go kill some... whatever they are." He guessed monsters, but he did not want to say it in front of questionable, or the new one named temptation.
"as a side note, how many monsters are in the city disguised as humans?" also how do I, like, follow a giant flying monster?"
Devils grin opened his mouth, be fore he flew his hands up to his ears, and fell down. it was closer, and he was sure even the other would hear it now. He scrambled back up, and said, "fine, lets go kill some... whatever they are." He guessed monsters, but he did not want to say it in front of questionable, or the new one named temptation.
"as a side note, how many monsters are in the city disguised as humans?" also how do I, like, follow a giant flying monster?"
4Co921H.png
Since Questionable had already left, it was the other monster, Temptation who answered his questions. "If you want to follow him, I suppose I could help you. I cannot fly, but I am a pretty good climber. As for the other question, if you value your life, do not ask it again." Temptation then turned back into the large canine-like beast, and motioned for Devil's Grin to get on, together, they set out for the Middle City.
Since Questionable had already left, it was the other monster, Temptation who answered his questions. "If you want to follow him, I suppose I could help you. I cannot fly, but I am a pretty good climber. As for the other question, if you value your life, do not ask it again." Temptation then turned back into the large canine-like beast, and motioned for Devil's Grin to get on, together, they set out for the Middle City.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Aurum had to cover his ears as they approched the Middle City. Though he knew an explosion had just gone off, the screaming drowned it out, though he could still see the wall below crumble, and the creatures stalking into the city.

"So Questionable-can I call you Ques for short? I heard Temptation or whatever their name was call you that, and Questionable is a reallly long name. Ques-tion-a-ble, if I was in danger an needed help, by the time It would take to say your name I would probably already be dead." Aurum stopped, realizing once again that this wasn't the time for random thoughts. "Er-What I meant to ask you was if you had a plan. I mean- by the looks of things these people might be trouble so do you- you know, have any ideas as to fight them without getting...killed?" Aurum tried to act as cheery as he could, realizing that this may be his last few minutes, he wanted to spend them not focused on his inevitable death.
Aurum had to cover his ears as they approched the Middle City. Though he knew an explosion had just gone off, the screaming drowned it out, though he could still see the wall below crumble, and the creatures stalking into the city.

"So Questionable-can I call you Ques for short? I heard Temptation or whatever their name was call you that, and Questionable is a reallly long name. Ques-tion-a-ble, if I was in danger an needed help, by the time It would take to say your name I would probably already be dead." Aurum stopped, realizing once again that this wasn't the time for random thoughts. "Er-What I meant to ask you was if you had a plan. I mean- by the looks of things these people might be trouble so do you- you know, have any ideas as to fight them without getting...killed?" Aurum tried to act as cheery as he could, realizing that this may be his last few minutes, he wanted to spend them not focused on his inevitable death.
He laughed a lot during his ride, it was the coolest thing he had ever done. even that fake explosion thing at the keep did not amount to this. oh wait, he was always laughing, nothing special I guess. He caught sight of questionable and the insane child who just climbed on their back. Oh wait, he must be insane too, well, great minds think alike. all of a sudden the noise came again, and he let go.
He laughed a lot during his ride, it was the coolest thing he had ever done. even that fake explosion thing at the keep did not amount to this. oh wait, he was always laughing, nothing special I guess. He caught sight of questionable and the insane child who just climbed on their back. Oh wait, he must be insane too, well, great minds think alike. all of a sudden the noise came again, and he let go.
4Co921H.png
"Mhm," Questionable said, not really paying attention. He soared through the air above the city, assessing the damage. Below, monsters swarmed into the city, although none looked nearly as dangerous as him. However, as he looked around, he noticed that the situation could end up being very dire indeed. He noticed Temptation, and gave him a glance that said more than a thousand words. We may need his help, Questionable said to Temptation, using his mind to project the words. Must we? He's currently rotting in a cell because he deserves it. He deserves it after the crimes he committed, Temptation replied, his words sounding very serious. Still, Questionable said, He would definitely be helpful in this situation. He might be the only person who knows what to do. He heard Temptation gulp, then he replied. Very well, but when where done with him, you have to promise me you leave him right on the doorstep of the Keep. Questionable thought it over for a moment. Very well then.
"Mhm," Questionable said, not really paying attention. He soared through the air above the city, assessing the damage. Below, monsters swarmed into the city, although none looked nearly as dangerous as him. However, as he looked around, he noticed that the situation could end up being very dire indeed. He noticed Temptation, and gave him a glance that said more than a thousand words. We may need his help, Questionable said to Temptation, using his mind to project the words. Must we? He's currently rotting in a cell because he deserves it. He deserves it after the crimes he committed, Temptation replied, his words sounding very serious. Still, Questionable said, He would definitely be helpful in this situation. He might be the only person who knows what to do. He heard Temptation gulp, then he replied. Very well, but when where done with him, you have to promise me you leave him right on the doorstep of the Keep. Questionable thought it over for a moment. Very well then.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Aurum stared at Questionable with a curious look. "Hello? Did you hear what I just said?" He tapped them, trying to get their attention before noticing another weird fact. "Qui-Questionable? I don't mean to be rude, but I believe your going the wrong way. See- the Middle City is actually that way." He would point upwards even though he knew Questionable probably couldn't see him. "Hey-Are you even listening to me?" Slightly annoyed, he let out a loud sigh before remembering something else. Questionable had the ability to talk to people through their minds. Could they be doing that? Who why they even talk to? Devil's Grin? No, those two hadn't exactly liked each other. Maybe their friend? What was his name again? No-that didn't matter at the moment. What would they talk to each other about? Did they have a plan that they didn't want to share? Aurum sat there, trying to wrap his brain around all his questions when he realized that they had reached the Lower City. Though that wasn't the first thing he noticed when they landed. "Questionable..." He said slowly "Why are we at The Keep?"
Aurum stared at Questionable with a curious look. "Hello? Did you hear what I just said?" He tapped them, trying to get their attention before noticing another weird fact. "Qui-Questionable? I don't mean to be rude, but I believe your going the wrong way. See- the Middle City is actually that way." He would point upwards even though he knew Questionable probably couldn't see him. "Hey-Are you even listening to me?" Slightly annoyed, he let out a loud sigh before remembering something else. Questionable had the ability to talk to people through their minds. Could they be doing that? Who why they even talk to? Devil's Grin? No, those two hadn't exactly liked each other. Maybe their friend? What was his name again? No-that didn't matter at the moment. What would they talk to each other about? Did they have a plan that they didn't want to share? Aurum sat there, trying to wrap his brain around all his questions when he realized that they had reached the Lower City. Though that wasn't the first thing he noticed when they landed. "Questionable..." He said slowly "Why are we at The Keep?"
He smashed into a deck in the middle city. Ha, he cheated death yet again, now to go to go to his hiding place. He stood up, and strode right into a room full of people dressed in uniforms. They stared at him in disbelief, followed by laughter. "well well well, look who is going back to jail."
"oh hi silver, long time no see" Devils grin said as silver started to cast a spell...
He smashed into a deck in the middle city. Ha, he cheated death yet again, now to go to go to his hiding place. He stood up, and strode right into a room full of people dressed in uniforms. They stared at him in disbelief, followed by laughter. "well well well, look who is going back to jail."
"oh hi silver, long time no see" Devils grin said as silver started to cast a spell...
4Co921H.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17