Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Beyond and Below
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Aurum jumped back in alarm, hitting his head against the ceiling in the process. Swearing aloud, he quickly reaching into the pocket where he kept his dagger before realizeing that Quinn had taken it earlier, leaving him quite defenseless. Why handn't he thought to bring and more weapons with him when he ran away? Though most of it was way to heavy to carry around, he could of at least brought his crossbow or an extra dagger. No. If he had stayed long enough to pack an extra weapon he could of been found out, killed right there and then. He would ask for his dagger back later, maybe ask Quinn to buy him an extra if he bugged them about it enough. He tried to convince himself, though he still felt quite embarrassed by his stupidity, but this was besides the point, there was a bigger problem at hand. By the sound of the person banging on the door, they weren't here for a friendly conversation.
Aurum moved towards the back of the room, adjusting his hood and pullng up his scarf to cover his entire face. Perhaps if the person got a glipse of his face, they would confuse him with another member of his father's organisation, even if his height gave him away.
Though he was almost certain whoever was behind the door was no match for Quinn, who could probably kill whoever it was before they would even have time to scream. Aurum slowly got the sinking feeling that whatever happend next, it wouldn't end well on both sides.

(Edit: Whenever I see a grammar mistake I just have to fix it.)
Aurum jumped back in alarm, hitting his head against the ceiling in the process. Swearing aloud, he quickly reaching into the pocket where he kept his dagger before realizeing that Quinn had taken it earlier, leaving him quite defenseless. Why handn't he thought to bring and more weapons with him when he ran away? Though most of it was way to heavy to carry around, he could of at least brought his crossbow or an extra dagger. No. If he had stayed long enough to pack an extra weapon he could of been found out, killed right there and then. He would ask for his dagger back later, maybe ask Quinn to buy him an extra if he bugged them about it enough. He tried to convince himself, though he still felt quite embarrassed by his stupidity, but this was besides the point, there was a bigger problem at hand. By the sound of the person banging on the door, they weren't here for a friendly conversation.
Aurum moved towards the back of the room, adjusting his hood and pullng up his scarf to cover his entire face. Perhaps if the person got a glipse of his face, they would confuse him with another member of his father's organisation, even if his height gave him away.
Though he was almost certain whoever was behind the door was no match for Quinn, who could probably kill whoever it was before they would even have time to scream. Aurum slowly got the sinking feeling that whatever happend next, it wouldn't end well on both sides.

(Edit: Whenever I see a grammar mistake I just have to fix it.)
Through the open doorway came in several people that Questionable didn't recognize. They could've been a part of Aurum's father's organization, but he doubted it, as their uniforms weren't quite right. While he knew it was risky, Questionable knew what he had to do. He stole a quick glance at Aurum, and threw him back his dagger. He wasn't a threat, even armed. Then, basking in his last moments of having an identity to hide behind, he transformed himself into his true form and began to fight their attackers.
Through the open doorway came in several people that Questionable didn't recognize. They could've been a part of Aurum's father's organization, but he doubted it, as their uniforms weren't quite right. While he knew it was risky, Questionable knew what he had to do. He stole a quick glance at Aurum, and threw him back his dagger. He wasn't a threat, even armed. Then, basking in his last moments of having an identity to hide behind, he transformed himself into his true form and began to fight their attackers.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
His hypothesis was correct, that strange someone who fell from the sky was not human, interesting. They must have been a powerful illusionist to fool even him, or they posses a stronger magic. such a strange sent radiated, something mixed with the sweet and distant smells of the upper district. Of course he was there, examining the odd man, of course he was there, watching the child drag him away. of course they ducked into a building belonging to a long dead friend of his. he thought of confronting the child of course, yet his fear kept him away from him, as he was ally's with the beast. now a group of people he strangely was unfamiliar of had burst in, yes he would keep an eye on this. this was interesting indeed.
His hypothesis was correct, that strange someone who fell from the sky was not human, interesting. They must have been a powerful illusionist to fool even him, or they posses a stronger magic. such a strange sent radiated, something mixed with the sweet and distant smells of the upper district. Of course he was there, examining the odd man, of course he was there, watching the child drag him away. of course they ducked into a building belonging to a long dead friend of his. he thought of confronting the child of course, yet his fear kept him away from him, as he was ally's with the beast. now a group of people he strangely was unfamiliar of had burst in, yes he would keep an eye on this. this was interesting indeed.
4Co921H.png
4Co921H.png
Aurum stared the group of people up and down, though he still couldn’t figure out who a single one of them were. Were they here for him? No, that couldn’t be right, no one had seen him enter. Not anyone that he knew of at least. Meaning that they must be here for…
He didn’t even have time to finish his thoughts. With one look at Quinn, he found himself reaching out to catch his dagger while he watched Quinn..change. At first it looked to him like they were melting, until he saw them slowly start to take on a new form, their flesh molding itself into a different shape. He was right after all.
Aurum stared the group of people up and down, though he still couldn’t figure out who a single one of them were. Were they here for him? No, that couldn’t be right, no one had seen him enter. Not anyone that he knew of at least. Meaning that they must be here for…
He didn’t even have time to finish his thoughts. With one look at Quinn, he found himself reaching out to catch his dagger while he watched Quinn..change. At first it looked to him like they were melting, until he saw them slowly start to take on a new form, their flesh molding itself into a different shape. He was right after all.
Questionable and Aurum were quickly able to dispatch the people attacking them. However, they couldn't stay. Somebody had found their hiding place, and they needed to leave. Questionable took one last look around, making sure they had left nothing incriminating behind them. Then Questionable grabbed Aurum in his talon, trying not to squeeze to hard. He ran out of the room, knocking down the door, and was about to take off, when one of his worst fears was confirmed: Someone had seen them.
Questionable and Aurum were quickly able to dispatch the people attacking them. However, they couldn't stay. Somebody had found their hiding place, and they needed to leave. Questionable took one last look around, making sure they had left nothing incriminating behind them. Then Questionable grabbed Aurum in his talon, trying not to squeeze to hard. He ran out of the room, knocking down the door, and was about to take off, when one of his worst fears was confirmed: Someone had seen them.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Devils grin watched as they defeated their foes with ease, and was impressed, but why was there a wyvern here? he then turned his attention, for the first time, to the child. he had yellow eyes, one present among a certain crime syndicate, one who killed his closest ally, and now they investigated his hideout. they tamed a wyvern, and where now unstoppable. no, they could still be brought to justice, by his hands. he followed them into an ally, then used in illusion, to blind the wyvern, and he created fake walls around the child. "Time to die," he said, grinning
Devils grin watched as they defeated their foes with ease, and was impressed, but why was there a wyvern here? he then turned his attention, for the first time, to the child. he had yellow eyes, one present among a certain crime syndicate, one who killed his closest ally, and now they investigated his hideout. they tamed a wyvern, and where now unstoppable. no, they could still be brought to justice, by his hands. he followed them into an ally, then used in illusion, to blind the wyvern, and he created fake walls around the child. "Time to die," he said, grinning
4Co921H.png
He had had very mixed feelings about the previous fight. In the moment, he hadn’t thought about it. Though he had left most of the fighting to Quinn-or whoever they were. He had still fought anyone that had come close to his hiding place. That thought made him sick.
Aurum then turned his attention towards Quinn. He supposed he shouldn’t be surprised by their real identity, but he still found himself staring up at them with round eyes, his curiosity and whirring thoughts distracting him so well, that he walked through the wall before he even realized it was there.
“What?-“ he mumbled to himself. Their hadn’t been a wall here earlier right? Aurum quickly went through the wall, realizing that Quinn had not come through with him. His head poking out of the wall, about to ask what was taking so long, he found his answer-or at least- he saw his answer. He stared at Quinn who seemed to be blinded by something he couldn’t see, then at the figure standing a few lengths away from them, hidden by shadow. Aurum held out his dagger, the blood stained tip still making him feel a bit lightheaded, though he still held it close to himself, ready to find his opponents throat.-If it came to that.

“Who are you, and what business do you have here?” The answer was obvious though speaking made him feel a bit better than staying in absolute silence.

(Wow I made this way too long. Oh well.)
He had had very mixed feelings about the previous fight. In the moment, he hadn’t thought about it. Though he had left most of the fighting to Quinn-or whoever they were. He had still fought anyone that had come close to his hiding place. That thought made him sick.
Aurum then turned his attention towards Quinn. He supposed he shouldn’t be surprised by their real identity, but he still found himself staring up at them with round eyes, his curiosity and whirring thoughts distracting him so well, that he walked through the wall before he even realized it was there.
“What?-“ he mumbled to himself. Their hadn’t been a wall here earlier right? Aurum quickly went through the wall, realizing that Quinn had not come through with him. His head poking out of the wall, about to ask what was taking so long, he found his answer-or at least- he saw his answer. He stared at Quinn who seemed to be blinded by something he couldn’t see, then at the figure standing a few lengths away from them, hidden by shadow. Aurum held out his dagger, the blood stained tip still making him feel a bit lightheaded, though he still held it close to himself, ready to find his opponents throat.-If it came to that.

“Who are you, and what business do you have here?” The answer was obvious though speaking made him feel a bit better than staying in absolute silence.

(Wow I made this way too long. Oh well.)
Questionable couldn’t see a thing. While his senses of hearing and smell, along with his own memory of the alleyway gave him a rough idea where he was, he was still unsure where the stranger was. He took a step forward, accidentally smacking something that felt like Aurum with his tail. As he blindly walked around in the darkness, he tried to find the stranger. As he continued to scuttle around the alley, he caught a very strange scent; it almost smelled… familiar, although not entirely. He raced towards the source of the scent, trying to hurt whoever had blinded him.
Questionable couldn’t see a thing. While his senses of hearing and smell, along with his own memory of the alleyway gave him a rough idea where he was, he was still unsure where the stranger was. He took a step forward, accidentally smacking something that felt like Aurum with his tail. As he blindly walked around in the darkness, he tried to find the stranger. As he continued to scuttle around the alley, he caught a very strange scent; it almost smelled… familiar, although not entirely. He raced towards the source of the scent, trying to hurt whoever had blinded him.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
"oh so you give the orders now? If you must know, my name is devils grin, your father killed my closest friend, and I shall show no mercy to you." You should be more carful chasing wyverns as well my dear, your eyes give it away." he started laughing and was grinning the whole time." He climbed a real wall, and said one final statement. "answer for you crimes, or die."
"oh so you give the orders now? If you must know, my name is devils grin, your father killed my closest friend, and I shall show no mercy to you." You should be more carful chasing wyverns as well my dear, your eyes give it away." he started laughing and was grinning the whole time." He climbed a real wall, and said one final statement. "answer for you crimes, or die."
4Co921H.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17