Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Beyond and Below
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
he awoke from his nap, and was ready to go join the human army. normally it seemed a bad idea to go out right next to a bunch of armed guards, but he felt they may take his help before trying to imprision him again. He went to the nearest tower and went up without much resistance. he climbed up, and ran straight into silver. "oh uh hi, sorry cant talk" and he walked past a baffled former imprisoner and went straight to the first sigh of battle he saw, with silver tailing behind.
he awoke from his nap, and was ready to go join the human army. normally it seemed a bad idea to go out right next to a bunch of armed guards, but he felt they may take his help before trying to imprision him again. He went to the nearest tower and went up without much resistance. he climbed up, and ran straight into silver. "oh uh hi, sorry cant talk" and he walked past a baffled former imprisoner and went straight to the first sigh of battle he saw, with silver tailing behind.
4Co921H.png
Questionable fought long and hard, killing monster after monster. He didn't really care that he was killing members of his own race; he was a traitor, and his race didn't like traitors. Many of them were little more than mindless beasts. However, as time went on, he began to get worried. Where was everyone? Where was Aurum and Devour and Devil's Grin. He looked around, trying to assess the situation. While he himself was definitely making a dent in the horde of monsters, the other soldiers weren't. Then he realized, that as long as to monsters continued to enter the city they didn't stand a chance. He had to find someway to stem the influx of monsters to enter the city, but he didn't know how.
Questionable fought long and hard, killing monster after monster. He didn't really care that he was killing members of his own race; he was a traitor, and his race didn't like traitors. Many of them were little more than mindless beasts. However, as time went on, he began to get worried. Where was everyone? Where was Aurum and Devour and Devil's Grin. He looked around, trying to assess the situation. While he himself was definitely making a dent in the horde of monsters, the other soldiers weren't. Then he realized, that as long as to monsters continued to enter the city they didn't stand a chance. He had to find someway to stem the influx of monsters to enter the city, but he didn't know how.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Aurum had finally made his way to the city wall, aiming his crossbow at monster after monster, though he was barely making a scratch at the large amount of monsters flooding into the city. If they were to win this battle, they had to block off the collapsed wall fast, or the monsters would kill them all. He thought for a second, before getting an idea.
It wasn't a good idea, though in the situation they were in, it might just work. Aurum scanned the battlefeild, before finally spotting Questionable, fighting two monsters at once. "QUESTIONABLE" He yelled, waving his arms to get their attention. "COULD YOU HELP BARACADE THE WALL WITH THE PEICES OF THE SKYSCAPER THAT FELL?" He had to catch his breath before continueing "I'M GONNA GO FIND GRIN, YOU TELL YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR FRIEND TO MAKE THEMSELVES USEFUL AND HELP BARACADE THE ENTRANCE." He then took aim at one of the monsters they were fighting, shooting it in the eye before quickly turning away to begin his search for Devil's Grin.
As he ran, Aurum reapeated the same sentence over and over to himself, their just monsters. You shouldn't feel bad for killing them, they deserve to die.. An yet, whenever he pointed his crossbow at a monster, he had to turn away as he killed it, not being able to face the blood that he knew was pouring from their wounds.
Aurum had finally made his way to the city wall, aiming his crossbow at monster after monster, though he was barely making a scratch at the large amount of monsters flooding into the city. If they were to win this battle, they had to block off the collapsed wall fast, or the monsters would kill them all. He thought for a second, before getting an idea.
It wasn't a good idea, though in the situation they were in, it might just work. Aurum scanned the battlefeild, before finally spotting Questionable, fighting two monsters at once. "QUESTIONABLE" He yelled, waving his arms to get their attention. "COULD YOU HELP BARACADE THE WALL WITH THE PEICES OF THE SKYSCAPER THAT FELL?" He had to catch his breath before continueing "I'M GONNA GO FIND GRIN, YOU TELL YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR FRIEND TO MAKE THEMSELVES USEFUL AND HELP BARACADE THE ENTRANCE." He then took aim at one of the monsters they were fighting, shooting it in the eye before quickly turning away to begin his search for Devil's Grin.
As he ran, Aurum reapeated the same sentence over and over to himself, their just monsters. You shouldn't feel bad for killing them, they deserve to die.. An yet, whenever he pointed his crossbow at a monster, he had to turn away as he killed it, not being able to face the blood that he knew was pouring from their wounds.
It felt weird fighting alongside silver, and helping him kill monsters. He always felt like silver had a weird hatred of him. Come to think of it, he did look a lot like- never mind. He had just stabbed another monster when he heard a familiar voice cry that he was going to look for him. What a fool, with all the guards around here they just made it clear they knew each other, witch was not a smart thing to say. He saw Aurum standing on a ledge, peering out to see him. of course he was invisible, one would be a fool to not be. he scrambled up the ledge and made her invisible to. "what are you doing calling my name out like that, and why are you in the open?!"
It felt weird fighting alongside silver, and helping him kill monsters. He always felt like silver had a weird hatred of him. Come to think of it, he did look a lot like- never mind. He had just stabbed another monster when he heard a familiar voice cry that he was going to look for him. What a fool, with all the guards around here they just made it clear they knew each other, witch was not a smart thing to say. He saw Aurum standing on a ledge, peering out to see him. of course he was invisible, one would be a fool to not be. he scrambled up the ledge and made her invisible to. "what are you doing calling my name out like that, and why are you in the open?!"
4Co921H.png
Listening to Aurum's advice, he began to knock over pieces of the fallen skyscraper onto the breach in the wall, trying to fill every gap. It was hard work, made even harder by the fact that he was doing it himself. It took a long time, but finally he finished. Almost immediately after, with nearly comedic timing, Devour appeared, his massive form thudding down in the rubble. I finished with the bridges. I don't expect the monsters to get very far without them. There aren't any wyverns among their number. Questionable was please by his news. He hummed softly, a noise he only made when he was pleased. That's good. Do you have any idea where Temptation is? With his help we should easily be able to overcome the rest of the monsters. With that, Devour flew away to go find Temptation, leaving Questionable behind to fight the rest of the monsters.
Listening to Aurum's advice, he began to knock over pieces of the fallen skyscraper onto the breach in the wall, trying to fill every gap. It was hard work, made even harder by the fact that he was doing it himself. It took a long time, but finally he finished. Almost immediately after, with nearly comedic timing, Devour appeared, his massive form thudding down in the rubble. I finished with the bridges. I don't expect the monsters to get very far without them. There aren't any wyverns among their number. Questionable was please by his news. He hummed softly, a noise he only made when he was pleased. That's good. Do you have any idea where Temptation is? With his help we should easily be able to overcome the rest of the monsters. With that, Devour flew away to go find Temptation, leaving Questionable behind to fight the rest of the monsters.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
"I need your help, and you wouldn't of heard me if I had been whispering your name." He pointed out, looking a bit irritated. "If we're gonna make any progress on reclaiming the city, we need to stop them at their source. I was hoping you could convince some of your friends here," He pointed to Silver before continueing. "To help barracade the hole in the city wall. Fighting them now won't be any use if more instantly come to replace the ones you've killed. I'm not exactly convincing, seeing as I'm known for- well- you know." He said awkwardly, before coming serious again. "You on the other hand are oddly convinceing. I trust you, even though you were trying to kill me just what- a day or two ago? We need to convince as many people as possible to help barracade the wall fast, or we'll all be killed. If you can't convince anyone, meet me at the breach an we'll try barracading it ourselves." And with that, he took out his new crossbow and ran right back into the fight, slowly making his way towards the breach.
"I need your help, and you wouldn't of heard me if I had been whispering your name." He pointed out, looking a bit irritated. "If we're gonna make any progress on reclaiming the city, we need to stop them at their source. I was hoping you could convince some of your friends here," He pointed to Silver before continueing. "To help barracade the hole in the city wall. Fighting them now won't be any use if more instantly come to replace the ones you've killed. I'm not exactly convincing, seeing as I'm known for- well- you know." He said awkwardly, before coming serious again. "You on the other hand are oddly convinceing. I trust you, even though you were trying to kill me just what- a day or two ago? We need to convince as many people as possible to help barracade the wall fast, or we'll all be killed. If you can't convince anyone, meet me at the breach an we'll try barracading it ourselves." And with that, he took out his new crossbow and ran right back into the fight, slowly making his way towards the breach.
He quickly stopped Aurum and said, "I would have heard you if you whispered," pointed at his ears, and ran of to do his dirty work. He ran up to silver and said "listen, we may normally be bitter foes, but I need some help,"
"why should I help scum such as you" he replied,
"well I hate monsters, you hate monsters, and more monsters are coming though that wall. Use you command to tell them to help rebuild the wall" then he ran of to rally up the Gareeni forces. Silver turned and ran to gather his team, still in disbelief he was temporary all's with Dryden, his sisters killer.
He quickly stopped Aurum and said, "I would have heard you if you whispered," pointed at his ears, and ran of to do his dirty work. He ran up to silver and said "listen, we may normally be bitter foes, but I need some help,"
"why should I help scum such as you" he replied,
"well I hate monsters, you hate monsters, and more monsters are coming though that wall. Use you command to tell them to help rebuild the wall" then he ran of to rally up the Gareeni forces. Silver turned and ran to gather his team, still in disbelief he was temporary all's with Dryden, his sisters killer.
4Co921H.png
After barricading the breach in the wall, the fight became much easier. It didn't take long for Questionable and the rest of the soldiers to completely vanquish the monsters. However, as he was fighting, a though occurred to him. I've shown my true face in public. How am I going to get out of here, much less get everyone to forget me? He thought up several ways, none of which seemed feasible. He finally decided he was going to fly away before anybody tried to approach him. He told his thought to Devour and Temptation, as well as Aurum and Devil's Grin.
After barricading the breach in the wall, the fight became much easier. It didn't take long for Questionable and the rest of the soldiers to completely vanquish the monsters. However, as he was fighting, a though occurred to him. I've shown my true face in public. How am I going to get out of here, much less get everyone to forget me? He thought up several ways, none of which seemed feasible. He finally decided he was going to fly away before anybody tried to approach him. He told his thought to Devour and Temptation, as well as Aurum and Devil's Grin.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Aurum had to let out a sigh of releif. Both Questionable and Devil's Grin were safe, and the breach was almost entirely barracaded, only the smallest of monsters being able to squeeze through before they were slain with ease. Now all that was left for him to do was to escape the battlefeild before anyone noticed he was there.
Though he wasn't sure of it, he thought a soldier or two had gotten a glimpse of his face, though he hoped that the battle had distracted them from his identity. Aurum walked quickly around the battlefeild, scavenging the few bolts that were still satisfactory to use, seeing as he knew buying more wouldn't be an option. Aurum thought for a moment, before deciding the best place to hide would be the Lower City. Putting away his crossbow and adjusting his hood, Aurum made his way down to the Lower City, unaware of the eyes watching him leave.
Aurum had to let out a sigh of releif. Both Questionable and Devil's Grin were safe, and the breach was almost entirely barracaded, only the smallest of monsters being able to squeeze through before they were slain with ease. Now all that was left for him to do was to escape the battlefeild before anyone noticed he was there.
Though he wasn't sure of it, he thought a soldier or two had gotten a glimpse of his face, though he hoped that the battle had distracted them from his identity. Aurum walked quickly around the battlefeild, scavenging the few bolts that were still satisfactory to use, seeing as he knew buying more wouldn't be an option. Aurum thought for a moment, before deciding the best place to hide would be the Lower City. Putting away his crossbow and adjusting his hood, Aurum made his way down to the Lower City, unaware of the eyes watching him leave.
Dryden tried to follow after Aurum, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. He turned around to face silver, chains in hand, "now, you did not think you would be let go so easily did you?"
"I mean, I did, after all we just slayed a bunch of monsters and you probably have better thing to do than catch a petty criminal that is frankly weak and probably very easy to catch later." Silver stared into Dryden's eyes, glaring at him.
"fine then Dryden, you may go." Dryden glanced at temptation, who just heard his real name, before running of, hopefully it wont be back to haunt him.
Dryden tried to follow after Aurum, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. He turned around to face silver, chains in hand, "now, you did not think you would be let go so easily did you?"
"I mean, I did, after all we just slayed a bunch of monsters and you probably have better thing to do than catch a petty criminal that is frankly weak and probably very easy to catch later." Silver stared into Dryden's eyes, glaring at him.
"fine then Dryden, you may go." Dryden glanced at temptation, who just heard his real name, before running of, hopefully it wont be back to haunt him.
4Co921H.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17