Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Beyond and Below
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@TicciTuna

Who should start?

OOC located here
@TicciTuna

Who should start?

OOC located here
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
You can choose who starts, I don’t mind going first if needed though.

I’m subbed btw

@CaIamity sorry forgot to @ you
You can choose who starts, I don’t mind going first if needed though.

I’m subbed btw

@CaIamity sorry forgot to @ you
I'll start *Deep breath* here we go.

Questionable was flying through the Upper City. Sure, anybody could see him if they looked out the window, but he didn't care. It was the perfect day for fly, so he was going to make the most of it. He flew through the clouds, marveling at the human's architecture. He say the same buildings very often, but the sight of the skyscrapers peaking out of the clouds never grew old.

He flew for a while, deciding what he should do after he landed. All of a sudden, Questionable noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He turned, fangs bared, but there was nothing there. Then, the wyvern felt something pierce his neck. He didn't even have the time to see whatever did it before he fell unconscious. Then he began to fall through the clouds, falling, falling, falling. He fell for several minutes before he exited the clouds and hit the ground with a sickening snap.
I'll start *Deep breath* here we go.

Questionable was flying through the Upper City. Sure, anybody could see him if they looked out the window, but he didn't care. It was the perfect day for fly, so he was going to make the most of it. He flew through the clouds, marveling at the human's architecture. He say the same buildings very often, but the sight of the skyscrapers peaking out of the clouds never grew old.

He flew for a while, deciding what he should do after he landed. All of a sudden, Questionable noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He turned, fangs bared, but there was nothing there. Then, the wyvern felt something pierce his neck. He didn't even have the time to see whatever did it before he fell unconscious. Then he began to fall through the clouds, falling, falling, falling. He fell for several minutes before he exited the clouds and hit the ground with a sickening snap.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Aurum was hiding. He seemed to do a lot of that nowadays. It kept him alive anyway, now that half the lower city was after him, and it's not like he had any other options anyways. During the last few weeks, he had created rules for himself that had kept him alive for the last month. One of which being “Dont take risks” He had followed this rule most carefully, even though it killed him to do so. Aurum missed wandering around the lower city. Mapping out every street and alleyway to discover the cites' secrets. Though he couldn't take the risk of being seen, making this out of the question. Don't take risks was a phrase he was used to saying now that all he truly had to do was read, and 'admire' his suroundings. He was getting restless sitting around doing nothing but read his small collection of books, even if they were interesting. It may have been this that made Aurum react the way he did when he heard the sound.

It happened out of nowhere. One minute he was sitting in alleyway, a book in hand, the next he was on his feet, the loud crash of something colliding with the city concrete jolting him out of his bored state. Hastily putting his book away, Aurum had gotten up, quickly moving towards the sound with such curiosity and excitement that he hadn't even realize what he was doing until he had gotten their.
Aurum was hiding. He seemed to do a lot of that nowadays. It kept him alive anyway, now that half the lower city was after him, and it's not like he had any other options anyways. During the last few weeks, he had created rules for himself that had kept him alive for the last month. One of which being “Dont take risks” He had followed this rule most carefully, even though it killed him to do so. Aurum missed wandering around the lower city. Mapping out every street and alleyway to discover the cites' secrets. Though he couldn't take the risk of being seen, making this out of the question. Don't take risks was a phrase he was used to saying now that all he truly had to do was read, and 'admire' his suroundings. He was getting restless sitting around doing nothing but read his small collection of books, even if they were interesting. It may have been this that made Aurum react the way he did when he heard the sound.

It happened out of nowhere. One minute he was sitting in alleyway, a book in hand, the next he was on his feet, the loud crash of something colliding with the city concrete jolting him out of his bored state. Hastily putting his book away, Aurum had gotten up, quickly moving towards the sound with such curiosity and excitement that he hadn't even realize what he was doing until he had gotten their.
Questionable knew something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what. One moment, he had been soaring through the air, the next he was in a dirty alleyway. Every bone in his body felt as if they were on fire, and he was about ready to lay down and die, when suddenly, he heard something move in nearby. He had just enough energy left to turn into human form. As soon as he did that, however, everything around him faded to black.
Questionable knew something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what. One moment, he had been soaring through the air, the next he was in a dirty alleyway. Every bone in his body felt as if they were on fire, and he was about ready to lay down and die, when suddenly, he heard something move in nearby. He had just enough energy left to turn into human form. As soon as he did that, however, everything around him faded to black.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Aurum quickly made his way towards the commotion, tugging his hood over his as to not be recognized. Yet again breaking his #1 rule, Aurum cut through the main street. His head down as he dashed to be the first to make it towards the noise. Finally he had made it to his destination. Getting their before even the nosiest of civilians had. Though, the scene ahead wasn't exactly what he was expecting. Laying across the alleyway wasn't an object like he thought it would be, it was a person. An odd one at that but still a person. Aurum moved a bit closer, curiousity driving him towards the stranger until he realized with slight horror that they were still breathing.

With a quiet gasp, he backed up looking both astonished and oddly facinated. How could someone fall from such a height and live? They had even seemed to of landed at an odd angle, and yet here they were, breathing and most certainly alive. Aurum sat their, watching the stranger with such curiousity that he didn't hear the footsteps until they were near enough to hear their conversations. Jumping to his feet, he moved to leave, before making the quick decision to take the stranger with him, hastily grabbing them by the legs. Hoping to get the chance to question the stranger before they noticed who exactly he was.
Aurum quickly made his way towards the commotion, tugging his hood over his as to not be recognized. Yet again breaking his #1 rule, Aurum cut through the main street. His head down as he dashed to be the first to make it towards the noise. Finally he had made it to his destination. Getting their before even the nosiest of civilians had. Though, the scene ahead wasn't exactly what he was expecting. Laying across the alleyway wasn't an object like he thought it would be, it was a person. An odd one at that but still a person. Aurum moved a bit closer, curiousity driving him towards the stranger until he realized with slight horror that they were still breathing.

With a quiet gasp, he backed up looking both astonished and oddly facinated. How could someone fall from such a height and live? They had even seemed to of landed at an odd angle, and yet here they were, breathing and most certainly alive. Aurum sat their, watching the stranger with such curiousity that he didn't hear the footsteps until they were near enough to hear their conversations. Jumping to his feet, he moved to leave, before making the quick decision to take the stranger with him, hastily grabbing them by the legs. Hoping to get the chance to question the stranger before they noticed who exactly he was.
Questionable opened his eyes to someone dragging him. He reached out, thinking to grab their ankle, however, the person didn't seem to notice he was conscious, so he decided against it. When he looked around at his surroundings, however, he realized he was no longer in the Upper City, no, this was clearly the Lower City.

Questionable realized that the person dragging him was probably taking him off somewhere to kill him, and even in his injured state easily managed to pin them down with all his monstrous strength.

"Who are you," he said to the person now trapped beneath him, ignoring all his body's protests.

(Let's just do dialogue rn)
Questionable opened his eyes to someone dragging him. He reached out, thinking to grab their ankle, however, the person didn't seem to notice he was conscious, so he decided against it. When he looked around at his surroundings, however, he realized he was no longer in the Upper City, no, this was clearly the Lower City.

Questionable realized that the person dragging him was probably taking him off somewhere to kill him, and even in his injured state easily managed to pin them down with all his monstrous strength.

"Who are you," he said to the person now trapped beneath him, ignoring all his body's protests.

(Let's just do dialogue rn)
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
With effort, Aurum had finally been able to drag then to a safer area of the city, a smile spread across their face for the efforts he had put into this. His first actual challenge in weeks. This all vanished in a flash when he found himself pinned to the ground by the stranger, to seemed to already of recovered from his fall.
Aurum struggled for a moment, before giving. Turning his attention instead towards the strangers questions.

"I'm your savior, well-techanically no but you could of been in trouble if those people found you. Probably would of been robbed or something." He said carefully, before deciding to ask a few questions of his own. "Though if you don't mind me asking, who are you? Your not from around here I assume seeing as you fell out of the sky." He pointed out in a somewhat fake-casual voice. "Also, mind getting of me? I don't exactly have anything valuable for you to take and as you can probably tell, I'm not a threat to you."

He said matter of factly, though he still self consiously looked at the spot his dagger was hidden, in case he had the chance to use it.
With effort, Aurum had finally been able to drag then to a safer area of the city, a smile spread across their face for the efforts he had put into this. His first actual challenge in weeks. This all vanished in a flash when he found himself pinned to the ground by the stranger, to seemed to already of recovered from his fall.
Aurum struggled for a moment, before giving. Turning his attention instead towards the strangers questions.

"I'm your savior, well-techanically no but you could of been in trouble if those people found you. Probably would of been robbed or something." He said carefully, before deciding to ask a few questions of his own. "Though if you don't mind me asking, who are you? Your not from around here I assume seeing as you fell out of the sky." He pointed out in a somewhat fake-casual voice. "Also, mind getting of me? I don't exactly have anything valuable for you to take and as you can probably tell, I'm not a threat to you."

He said matter of factly, though he still self consiously looked at the spot his dagger was hidden, in case he had the chance to use it.
"What makes you think I'm not from around here," Questionable said, tightening his grip on the person he now had pinned, "And who even are you?"
"What makes you think I'm not from around here," Questionable said, tightening his grip on the person he now had pinned, "And who even are you?"
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Aurum winced, feeling like his bones would break under their grip.

"Well I've never seen you before. Usually it's the same people every year so you kinda know everyone in your area around here."

He would reply, trying his best to sound casual while trying to keep his name, and slight fear from escaping his mouth.
Aurum winced, feeling like his bones would break under their grip.

"Well I've never seen you before. Usually it's the same people every year so you kinda know everyone in your area around here."

He would reply, trying his best to sound casual while trying to keep his name, and slight fear from escaping his mouth.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17