Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Hwa
1 2 3 4 5
"Woah," Aurumn breathes, spinning in a slow circle to take in the sights. This place; It had a certain feel to it that gave him such a strange, warm feeling. His eyes linger on the emerald-coloured flowers before stopping on the statue.

It had been such a long time since he'd seen a Pearlcatcher; The Sylva clan didn't have any of those pearl-bearing dragons so it took him a moment to recognise the breed which that statue had been modelled after.

"It's beautiful!" His faceted eyes gleam with wonder. "Who is the statue of?"
"Woah," Aurumn breathes, spinning in a slow circle to take in the sights. This place; It had a certain feel to it that gave him such a strange, warm feeling. His eyes linger on the emerald-coloured flowers before stopping on the statue.

It had been such a long time since he'd seen a Pearlcatcher; The Sylva clan didn't have any of those pearl-bearing dragons so it took him a moment to recognise the breed which that statue had been modelled after.

"It's beautiful!" His faceted eyes gleam with wonder. "Who is the statue of?"
"Yeah, it does." Aurumn's voice is barely louder than a whisper.

He doesn't know if it is the quiet tranquillity of the garden or that warm aura that Helenium gave off but it felt like his mind was finally at ease. Possibly, because of that, he was acutely aware of how close he was to the Skydancer. It made him feel weird and flustered; Not in a bad way but in a way that he had never quite felt before.

He shakes his head and mane to clear his head. "Is this the end of the tour?" He asks, changing the subject.
"Yeah, it does." Aurumn's voice is barely louder than a whisper.

He doesn't know if it is the quiet tranquillity of the garden or that warm aura that Helenium gave off but it felt like his mind was finally at ease. Possibly, because of that, he was acutely aware of how close he was to the Skydancer. It made him feel weird and flustered; Not in a bad way but in a way that he had never quite felt before.

He shakes his head and mane to clear his head. "Is this the end of the tour?" He asks, changing the subject.
Aurumn notices the twist of disappointment in Helenium and he looks away, ashamed, knowing that the cause of that feeling is him. This warm, flustery feeling that he always feels when around the Skydancer- He knows he has to face it someday. The thought terrifies him though; Despite how used to unknown territory he is, he still shies away from confronting these strange feelings.

Not knowing what to do, he silently follows Helenium to the vegetable gardens.
Aurumn notices the twist of disappointment in Helenium and he looks away, ashamed, knowing that the cause of that feeling is him. This warm, flustery feeling that he always feels when around the Skydancer- He knows he has to face it someday. The thought terrifies him though; Despite how used to unknown territory he is, he still shies away from confronting these strange feelings.

Not knowing what to do, he silently follows Helenium to the vegetable gardens.
Aurumn stares at the Fae, startled. As much as he wanted to be a part of this clan, with Helenium, he knows he doesn't belong here.

"No, I'm just visiting," He responds with a sideways glance at Helenium.
Aurumn stares at the Fae, startled. As much as he wanted to be a part of this clan, with Helenium, he knows he doesn't belong here.

"No, I'm just visiting," He responds with a sideways glance at Helenium.
Ooooh nice lore
Ooooh nice lore
https://i.imgur.com/CjbcJ0y.png[/img]
https://i.imgur.com/AwMO5sf.png
Good use of latin
Good use of latin
https://i.imgur.com/CjbcJ0y.png[/img]
https://i.imgur.com/AwMO5sf.png
"No, that's alright," He replies, retracing their path so that they were now headed to the waterfall. He takes a couple steps before stopping, looking back for Helenium.

"I'd like to here more about how your clan works, though," He says brightly, waiting for the Skydancer to join him, his tail gently swishing from side to side.
"No, that's alright," He replies, retracing their path so that they were now headed to the waterfall. He takes a couple steps before stopping, looking back for Helenium.

"I'd like to here more about how your clan works, though," He says brightly, waiting for the Skydancer to join him, his tail gently swishing from side to side.
(Not sure where this is supposed go, any ideas?)

Aurumn nods as Helenium speaks, carefully shelving the information that was just told to him in case it proves to be useful in the future.

"Do you have a job?" He asks, not really out of curiosity but more because of the sad expression on Helenium's face.
(Not sure where this is supposed go, any ideas?)

Aurumn nods as Helenium speaks, carefully shelving the information that was just told to him in case it proves to be useful in the future.

"Do you have a job?" He asks, not really out of curiosity but more because of the sad expression on Helenium's face.
1 2 3 4 5