Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for Final Fantasy Roleplays
1 2
Recently, I’ve been wanting to do a Final Fantasy roleplay. The series is my absolute favorite series and most of the characters I use are from that series. So, since 2022 is here, I thought about why not trying to find some people who are interested in a Final Fantasy roleplay. I tend to prefer crossovers, AUs and Alternate Timelines because the events of some of the games could have gone down differently and half the fun of an Alternate Timeline is seeing how the story could have changed. I also only play as male characters so don’t ask me to play a female. Also, I normally only roleplay MxM relationships in a roleplay involving romance so please don’t get me to do a MxF relationship even if it is canon. I don’t always follow canon anyway.

My Requirements
  • Have some knowledge about the Final Fantasy series
  • Follow site rules
  • Be okay with AUs or alternate timelines
  • Must be comfortable with roleplaying with a minor
  • Should be comfortable playing as a villainous character if needed

Final Fantasy characters that I normally use in roleplays
  • Firion (Final Fantasy II)
  • Bartz Klauser (Final Fantasy V)
  • Locke Cole (Final Fantasy VI)
  • Tidus (Final Fantasy X)
  • Vaan (Final Fantasy XII)
  • Hope Estheim (Final Fantasy XIII)
  • Noel Kreiss (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
  • Ace (Final Fantasy Type-0)
  • Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics)
  • Rain (Final Fantasy Brave Exvius)

A few Final Fantasy roleplay ideas
  • Final Fantasy II Alternate Timeline
  • Final Fantasy V Alternate Timeline
  • Crossover (Final Fantasy II and Final Fantasy V)
  • Crossover (Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy V)
  • Crossover (Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy VI)
  • A school for Final Fantasy characters present in the Dissidia games
More ideas can be suggested and if you’re curious about any of the ideas and want more details about them, either ping me in the thread or PM me.
Recently, I’ve been wanting to do a Final Fantasy roleplay. The series is my absolute favorite series and most of the characters I use are from that series. So, since 2022 is here, I thought about why not trying to find some people who are interested in a Final Fantasy roleplay. I tend to prefer crossovers, AUs and Alternate Timelines because the events of some of the games could have gone down differently and half the fun of an Alternate Timeline is seeing how the story could have changed. I also only play as male characters so don’t ask me to play a female. Also, I normally only roleplay MxM relationships in a roleplay involving romance so please don’t get me to do a MxF relationship even if it is canon. I don’t always follow canon anyway.

My Requirements
  • Have some knowledge about the Final Fantasy series
  • Follow site rules
  • Be okay with AUs or alternate timelines
  • Must be comfortable with roleplaying with a minor
  • Should be comfortable playing as a villainous character if needed

Final Fantasy characters that I normally use in roleplays
  • Firion (Final Fantasy II)
  • Bartz Klauser (Final Fantasy V)
  • Locke Cole (Final Fantasy VI)
  • Tidus (Final Fantasy X)
  • Vaan (Final Fantasy XII)
  • Hope Estheim (Final Fantasy XIII)
  • Noel Kreiss (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
  • Ace (Final Fantasy Type-0)
  • Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics)
  • Rain (Final Fantasy Brave Exvius)

A few Final Fantasy roleplay ideas
  • Final Fantasy II Alternate Timeline
  • Final Fantasy V Alternate Timeline
  • Crossover (Final Fantasy II and Final Fantasy V)
  • Crossover (Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy V)
  • Crossover (Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy VI)
  • A school for Final Fantasy characters present in the Dissidia games
More ideas can be suggested and if you’re curious about any of the ideas and want more details about them, either ping me in the thread or PM me.
LIo8D8G.gif
Boop
Boop
LIo8D8G.gif
Ah, looks like I don't meet the one requirement as I only do MxF -and I prefer to play females.

Nice to see another big time Final Fantasy fan around though :3 The only thing I don't see up there is my favorite, Kingsglaive lol. Type-0 is great too, though; it's probably m second fave.

Friendly boop!
Ah, looks like I don't meet the one requirement as I only do MxF -and I prefer to play females.

Nice to see another big time Final Fantasy fan around though :3 The only thing I don't see up there is my favorite, Kingsglaive lol. Type-0 is great too, though; it's probably m second fave.

Friendly boop!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
That’s fine. MxM is only required if romance is to be involved. The roleplay can easily be an action roleplay that doesn’t focus on romance. It’s also great to meet another Final Fantasy roleplayer.
That’s fine. MxM is only required if romance is to be involved. The roleplay can easily be an action roleplay that doesn’t focus on romance. It’s also great to meet another Final Fantasy roleplayer.
LIo8D8G.gif
Boop!
Boop!
LIo8D8G.gif
@Catlover422 sounds fun, though I'm more well versed with ff7 than some of the others
@Catlover422 sounds fun, though I'm more well versed with ff7 than some of the others
@Daken

We can do a crossover. I’m more versed when it comes to XII, V, X and II. Besides, I’ve been using Vaan as a character in roleplays for about two years now. The same goes for Tidus and Bartz.

There’s also a Dissidia based plotline which would include characters from the main games. Would you like to do that?
@Daken

We can do a crossover. I’m more versed when it comes to XII, V, X and II. Besides, I’ve been using Vaan as a character in roleplays for about two years now. The same goes for Tidus and Bartz.

There’s also a Dissidia based plotline which would include characters from the main games. Would you like to do that?
LIo8D8G.gif
@Catlover422 sure, either sound fun
@Catlover422 sure, either sound fun
@Daken I honestly want to do a Dissidia plot a little more where the characters are summoned back to World B for an entirely different reason other than fighting. Of course, there would also be newcomers among the veterans who were summoned back.
@Daken I honestly want to do a Dissidia plot a little more where the characters are summoned back to World B for an entirely different reason other than fighting. Of course, there would also be newcomers among the veterans who were summoned back.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Catlover422 sorry for late reply, but yeah that sounds fun
@Catlover422 sorry for late reply, but yeah that sounds fun
1 2