Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF partner(s) for a Final Fantasy 7 rp
must have at least knowledge of the base game/remake, knowledge of crisis core, dirge of cerberus and advent children a plus
must have at least knowledge of the base game/remake, knowledge of crisis core, dirge of cerberus and advent children a plus
anyone?
anyone?
I do have some knowledge about the anthology (Mostly about the remake) although I don’t really play any characters from it. Besides, I kind of tend to research the Final Fantasy games that I use characters from which at this point is Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy V (I need to play the game), Final Fantasy VI (I played a bit of it), Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Type-0, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Final Fantasy Tactics. I also watched a playthrough of the remake as well.
I do have some knowledge about the anthology (Mostly about the remake) although I don’t really play any characters from it. Besides, I kind of tend to research the Final Fantasy games that I use characters from which at this point is Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy V (I need to play the game), Final Fantasy VI (I played a bit of it), Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Type-0, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Final Fantasy Tactics. I also watched a playthrough of the remake as well.
LIo8D8G.gif
still looking
still looking