Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crimson / 1x1 w Naxxar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
RaggedWings hissed out loudly, her grin never leaving her face as she twisted around. Flapping and tossing just enough to loosen the claws before leaping away from the elder.

Her pupilless eyes shifted between the corridor that obviously had someone coming from and the blind Wildclaw before zooming in on him as the stomping got closer. With a swift leapt to the wall, she launched herself onto the Widlclaw. Managing to land on his back and dig her claws to his shoulders, yes, she was aware that was an awfully vulnerable position for her.

But her instincts told her to do so, while her brains roared at her to do something. "Hmm, you smell...off?" She didn't try to make any other moves to start a fight with the experienced Wildclaw, just sitting on the back of the larger dragon with her claws sinking to his shoulders for stability and waiting for whoever to arrive.

"Seriously, you are throwing me off here. What the hell are you?" Unknown to the blind dragon, the mirror's eyes darted left and right, her adrenaline rising pleasantly as the thumping got louder.
RaggedWings hissed out loudly, her grin never leaving her face as she twisted around. Flapping and tossing just enough to loosen the claws before leaping away from the elder.

Her pupilless eyes shifted between the corridor that obviously had someone coming from and the blind Wildclaw before zooming in on him as the stomping got closer. With a swift leapt to the wall, she launched herself onto the Widlclaw. Managing to land on his back and dig her claws to his shoulders, yes, she was aware that was an awfully vulnerable position for her.

But her instincts told her to do so, while her brains roared at her to do something. "Hmm, you smell...off?" She didn't try to make any other moves to start a fight with the experienced Wildclaw, just sitting on the back of the larger dragon with her claws sinking to his shoulders for stability and waiting for whoever to arrive.

"Seriously, you are throwing me off here. What the hell are you?" Unknown to the blind dragon, the mirror's eyes darted left and right, her adrenaline rising pleasantly as the thumping got louder.
UqN4jFQ.png
He snarled as RaggedWings more or less sat on top of him, barely managing to stand and hold his balance. "What I am? Strange thing to ask."

Down from the corridor, another wall was breached through. The ridgeback from before was heaving, a spiral flying in with him. They barged down the hall, looking very surprised seeing the two dragons fighting.
"Acid?… nevermind, get that dragon on the floor! Its killing the hatchlings!" The ridgeback shouted.

"Came by for a visit," Acid answered, attempting to throw RaggedWings on the floor.
He snarled as RaggedWings more or less sat on top of him, barely managing to stand and hold his balance. "What I am? Strange thing to ask."

Down from the corridor, another wall was breached through. The ridgeback from before was heaving, a spiral flying in with him. They barged down the hall, looking very surprised seeing the two dragons fighting.
"Acid?… nevermind, get that dragon on the floor! Its killing the hatchlings!" The ridgeback shouted.

"Came by for a visit," Acid answered, attempting to throw RaggedWings on the floor.
IfCmPpP.png
"Strange? Oh, I thought it was obvious for anyone that you are not exactly a Wildclaw. Hmfp, getting some mixed signals here...~"

She adjusted her back legs to get a better position on top of the larger dragon, scratching the scales for her poor back. Her eyes flitching up as two more dragons barged in.

"IT!?" She snapped at the newcomers, her eyes furrowing "The correct pronouns are She/Her, why thank you." The mirror yawned, opened her eyes as she threw her head back, and savagely struck forward. Growling when she clamped her teeth on the slightly loose skin on the wildclaw's neck instead of the back of the skull like she aimed.

Staying on top of the elder was a difficult task with all the trashing and flapping he did. Yet, RaggedWings hung on tight. Pulling her neck back to have the larger body cover hers like an alive shield.
"Strange? Oh, I thought it was obvious for anyone that you are not exactly a Wildclaw. Hmfp, getting some mixed signals here...~"

She adjusted her back legs to get a better position on top of the larger dragon, scratching the scales for her poor back. Her eyes flitching up as two more dragons barged in.

"IT!?" She snapped at the newcomers, her eyes furrowing "The correct pronouns are She/Her, why thank you." The mirror yawned, opened her eyes as she threw her head back, and savagely struck forward. Growling when she clamped her teeth on the slightly loose skin on the wildclaw's neck instead of the back of the skull like she aimed.

Staying on top of the elder was a difficult task with all the trashing and flapping he did. Yet, RaggedWings hung on tight. Pulling her neck back to have the larger body cover hers like an alive shield.
UqN4jFQ.png
The ridgeback did not seem to particularly care, mostly because she was assaulting his friends. He rushed forward, stopping before the thrashing pair unsure how to separate them. The spiral curled around his neck, snickering.

Acid screeched at her as she bit his neck, trying to slam her into the wall.
"I don’t know what you are talking about. But if you came to kill me, that is a big mistake." He said, growing frustrated she was more or less stuck on him.
The ridgeback did not seem to particularly care, mostly because she was assaulting his friends. He rushed forward, stopping before the thrashing pair unsure how to separate them. The spiral curled around his neck, snickering.

Acid screeched at her as she bit his neck, trying to slam her into the wall.
"I don’t know what you are talking about. But if you came to kill me, that is a big mistake." He said, growing frustrated she was more or less stuck on him.
IfCmPpP.png
RaggeWings hummed in confusion while holding onto the neck tightly. Her smirk came back to her face after studying everyone's faces in the tunnel "You?" The red mirror snickered only because she couldn't laugh without letting go.

She continued speaking through gritted teeth, tightly clamped together "Why would I, the RaggedWings, would want anything with a random, old Wildclaw?" she snickered a little more and pulled on the loose skin, trying to make the other take a few steps back from pain while changing her position so she had a better grip.

She stretched her wing upwards when the sand-colored dragon tried to slam her to the wall. Making the decaying carcass take the impact.

"Ugh, it's already decaying. My brains tell me to leave already while my instincts say I still need one more," Her pupilless eyes bore into the Spiral "Wanna help me choose?" As she grinned, her whole set of teeth with the skin stuck between flashed for all to see.
RaggeWings hummed in confusion while holding onto the neck tightly. Her smirk came back to her face after studying everyone's faces in the tunnel "You?" The red mirror snickered only because she couldn't laugh without letting go.

She continued speaking through gritted teeth, tightly clamped together "Why would I, the RaggedWings, would want anything with a random, old Wildclaw?" she snickered a little more and pulled on the loose skin, trying to make the other take a few steps back from pain while changing her position so she had a better grip.

She stretched her wing upwards when the sand-colored dragon tried to slam her to the wall. Making the decaying carcass take the impact.

"Ugh, it's already decaying. My brains tell me to leave already while my instincts say I still need one more," Her pupilless eyes bore into the Spiral "Wanna help me choose?" As she grinned, her whole set of teeth with the skin stuck between flashed for all to see.
UqN4jFQ.png
The spiral looked amused. "Your brains are telling you a whole lot of stupid, miss!" He said, lighting up the tunnel with his light magic. The ridgeback carefully moved forward, trying to not stabbed by the very sharp dragons.

"Not sure why intruding our clan of all places was high priority." The rideback said, grabbing onto RaggedWings and Acid. Then, less than carefully, tore thw two from each other. Even if that resulted in Acid having less skin.

Acid was flailing, mostly trying to either grab ground or grab RaggedWings. It was kind of a pathetic sight.
The spiral looked amused. "Your brains are telling you a whole lot of stupid, miss!" He said, lighting up the tunnel with his light magic. The ridgeback carefully moved forward, trying to not stabbed by the very sharp dragons.

"Not sure why intruding our clan of all places was high priority." The rideback said, grabbing onto RaggedWings and Acid. Then, less than carefully, tore thw two from each other. Even if that resulted in Acid having less skin.

Acid was flailing, mostly trying to either grab ground or grab RaggedWings. It was kind of a pathetic sight.
IfCmPpP.png
"Ah, yes. It tends to do that." She nodded, dragging the skin between her teeth as she did so. "Shall I just assume that means you are not helping me choose?"

When she got separated from the injured Wildclaw, RaggedWings happily twisted away from the claw that was holding her. Hopping away a few meters before sitting with her back legs gathered under her. Keeping her spine straight as she gulped down the flesh stuck inside her maw.

The mirror frowned and barely held down a gag at the taste, sure, she did eat other dragons before but never really liked it. It just tasted disgusting if it was anything but blood.

"Ugh, you gonna help him? The flaring is getting to my nerves." She said instead, completely ignoring the Ridgreback's question.
"Ah, yes. It tends to do that." She nodded, dragging the skin between her teeth as she did so. "Shall I just assume that means you are not helping me choose?"

When she got separated from the injured Wildclaw, RaggedWings happily twisted away from the claw that was holding her. Hopping away a few meters before sitting with her back legs gathered under her. Keeping her spine straight as she gulped down the flesh stuck inside her maw.

The mirror frowned and barely held down a gag at the taste, sure, she did eat other dragons before but never really liked it. It just tasted disgusting if it was anything but blood.

"Ugh, you gonna help him? The flaring is getting to my nerves." She said instead, completely ignoring the Ridgreback's question.
UqN4jFQ.png
"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL HATCHLINGS!" The spiral squeaked, moving out of the way of the mirror. The ridgeback grunted at the development, still holding Acid like a disgruntled cat. "Now that you have made such ruckus, there’s only a matter of time before Bloodsurge comes knocking." He said, letting the angry wildclaw on the floor.

Acid did not seem to mind the wound, as if the rocks before were more bothersome. "Ddoesn’t look like you much enjoy dragon flesh then. Daredevils like you won’t thrive in this place."
The ridgeback was running for Raggedwings again.
"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL HATCHLINGS!" The spiral squeaked, moving out of the way of the mirror. The ridgeback grunted at the development, still holding Acid like a disgruntled cat. "Now that you have made such ruckus, there’s only a matter of time before Bloodsurge comes knocking." He said, letting the angry wildclaw on the floor.

Acid did not seem to mind the wound, as if the rocks before were more bothersome. "Ddoesn’t look like you much enjoy dragon flesh then. Daredevils like you won’t thrive in this place."
The ridgeback was running for Raggedwings again.
IfCmPpP.png
"Hmm, Bloodsurge?" RaggedWings tested the name on her tongue.

"Oh, so that's the one who calls the shots here? Could swear her name was BloodRush." She snickered again, getting on four legs again to act like she is breaching for impact. Only to jump out of the way and launch herself to the ceiling. Hanging upside down as she looked at the trio.

"Well, of course my friend! I can't thrive here, nor any other place in this beautiful plague-ridden soils! You see, I get bored VERY easily." Her tail swished, lightly tapping the wall to her right. "Nor just stay anywhere." Her voice lowered a few octaves, looking at the hatchling she first killed to at least try to recognize the coloration. "You see, to keep my 'Master Criminal' title, fancy words huh? Got that from the Arcane, I have to be active. And well, heh, what's good of going through the trouble being 'active' if you are only going to be known in 1 flight?"

"Am I right, or, Am I right?"
"Hmm, Bloodsurge?" RaggedWings tested the name on her tongue.

"Oh, so that's the one who calls the shots here? Could swear her name was BloodRush." She snickered again, getting on four legs again to act like she is breaching for impact. Only to jump out of the way and launch herself to the ceiling. Hanging upside down as she looked at the trio.

"Well, of course my friend! I can't thrive here, nor any other place in this beautiful plague-ridden soils! You see, I get bored VERY easily." Her tail swished, lightly tapping the wall to her right. "Nor just stay anywhere." Her voice lowered a few octaves, looking at the hatchling she first killed to at least try to recognize the coloration. "You see, to keep my 'Master Criminal' title, fancy words huh? Got that from the Arcane, I have to be active. And well, heh, what's good of going through the trouble being 'active' if you are only going to be known in 1 flight?"

"Am I right, or, Am I right?"
UqN4jFQ.png
The ridgeback almost crashed in another wall, at last looking cery annoyed with her. "This might be a game to you, but you meddling with our way of lige is just destructive. Have fun running from Bloodsurge." He said, crawling back to Acid and the spiral. The spiral stick its tongue out to her, clutching on to the ridgeback as he burrowed a tunnel in the wall again.

Acid did not look too happy either, but stayed behind a bit longer before following his friends. Maybe it was to check on her victims? Or maybe RaggedWings herself.
Though one thing was clear; they were not going to pay more attention to her with that attitude.

A horrible, guttural sound resonated theough the tunnels.
The ridgeback almost crashed in another wall, at last looking cery annoyed with her. "This might be a game to you, but you meddling with our way of lige is just destructive. Have fun running from Bloodsurge." He said, crawling back to Acid and the spiral. The spiral stick its tongue out to her, clutching on to the ridgeback as he burrowed a tunnel in the wall again.

Acid did not look too happy either, but stayed behind a bit longer before following his friends. Maybe it was to check on her victims? Or maybe RaggedWings herself.
Though one thing was clear; they were not going to pay more attention to her with that attitude.

A horrible, guttural sound resonated theough the tunnels.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11