Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC | {**~"Roommates"~**}: |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
I'm not even joking jace is sitting down in the floor of his room, fiddling his feet because he didn't know how to help- the bean feels just a little useless.
I'm not even joking jace is sitting down in the floor of his room, fiddling his feet because he didn't know how to help- the bean feels just a little useless.
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
(aww, poor baby :( )

"Yeah?" he encouraged softly. "I'll let her know, then. And I can't wait to meet your new house guest, and I'm sure Jace will be, too. You sound like you really care about them, Lay. Speaking of Jace-you want him to get over here for some of that prime cuddling action?"
(aww, poor baby :( )

"Yeah?" he encouraged softly. "I'll let her know, then. And I can't wait to meet your new house guest, and I'm sure Jace will be, too. You sound like you really care about them, Lay. Speaking of Jace-you want him to get over here for some of that prime cuddling action?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
((awe no, Jaaace- I wanna give him a hug qwq))

~~~~~~~~~~

Blake nodded once, humming faintly as his head tilted to one side. "I really do... especially considering the life they had." He commented absently, sighing as he shifted so his side was leaning more into Rigel, listening quietly as the other spoke. The mention of cuddling made him almost visibly brighten up a bit as he nodded rather quickly, smiling a little under his mask. In the midst of doing so, he briefly forgot what they'd just been talking about, though it would something that will likely be brought up later. "I'd like that a lot actually. Should we go ahead and call him in here..?"
((awe no, Jaaace- I wanna give him a hug qwq))

~~~~~~~~~~

Blake nodded once, humming faintly as his head tilted to one side. "I really do... especially considering the life they had." He commented absently, sighing as he shifted so his side was leaning more into Rigel, listening quietly as the other spoke. The mention of cuddling made him almost visibly brighten up a bit as he nodded rather quickly, smiling a little under his mask. In the midst of doing so, he briefly forgot what they'd just been talking about, though it would something that will likely be brought up later. "I'd like that a lot actually. Should we go ahead and call him in here..?"
she/they | 3 hours ahead of FR time | just a gremlin who's tryin' to survive in this big old world filled with chaos.
"Yeah, let's," he grinned. "I'm going to yell, alright? Brace yourself." Rigel took a deep breath, then called out, "Jace! It's cuddle time!" He made some space for the other man, making it so that Blake would be in the middle. "You get the prime cuddle spot," he smiled, giving Blake another tiny kiss on the head. "Because you deserve it."
"Yeah, let's," he grinned. "I'm going to yell, alright? Brace yourself." Rigel took a deep breath, then called out, "Jace! It's cuddle time!" He made some space for the other man, making it so that Blake would be in the middle. "You get the prime cuddle spot," he smiled, giving Blake another tiny kiss on the head. "Because you deserve it."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

When Rigel gave him a heads up that he was gonna yell and to brace himself, he murmured a thank you before covering his ears and tightly closing his eyes. Underneath the hands covering his ears, he could feel the vibration-like effect in the air when Rigel called for Jace to join in on the cuddling, and he instantly shies away to inhale deeply through his nose. Once he was sure it was safe, he slowly uncovered his ears, shifting a bit when Rigel moved them to make space on his other side for Jace. With a slightly embarrassed mumble at Rigel's words, he glanced away shyly and scratched the side of his head almost sheepishly. "I-.. if you're sure. But aren't I taller then both of you though..?-" He asked quietly, with his tone playing on teasing as he spoke; he always did seem to take a little pride in the fact that, between the three of them, he was the tallest.

((which is funny, because when Blake was in elementary school he was the smallest out of everyone else in any of his classes. He was tiny as hell lol- xd))
When Rigel gave him a heads up that he was gonna yell and to brace himself, he murmured a thank you before covering his ears and tightly closing his eyes. Underneath the hands covering his ears, he could feel the vibration-like effect in the air when Rigel called for Jace to join in on the cuddling, and he instantly shies away to inhale deeply through his nose. Once he was sure it was safe, he slowly uncovered his ears, shifting a bit when Rigel moved them to make space on his other side for Jace. With a slightly embarrassed mumble at Rigel's words, he glanced away shyly and scratched the side of his head almost sheepishly. "I-.. if you're sure. But aren't I taller then both of you though..?-" He asked quietly, with his tone playing on teasing as he spoke; he always did seem to take a little pride in the fact that, between the three of them, he was the tallest.

((which is funny, because when Blake was in elementary school he was the smallest out of everyone else in any of his classes. He was tiny as hell lol- xd))
she/they | 3 hours ahead of FR time | just a gremlin who's tryin' to survive in this big old world filled with chaos.
"Shush," he grinned, lightly booping Blake's nose. "That doesn't matter. It just means there's more of you to cuddle!" Rigel really didn't mind not being the tallest. He was plenty tall already, and since his mom was so short he was just happy not to have inherited her height-his sister wasn't so lucky, though.

"Anyway, do you guys know who our fourth roommate is?" he asked. "I haven't seen them yet."
"Shush," he grinned, lightly booping Blake's nose. "That doesn't matter. It just means there's more of you to cuddle!" Rigel really didn't mind not being the tallest. He was plenty tall already, and since his mom was so short he was just happy not to have inherited her height-his sister wasn't so lucky, though.

"Anyway, do you guys know who our fourth roommate is?" he asked. "I haven't seen them yet."

Blake just huffed softly, feeling grateful that he was wearing his mask so that Rigel didn't see his flustered, startled expression from the nose boop. "W-Whatever.." He grumbles softly, turning his attention to simply stare at the wall for awhile. At Rigel's question, he hummed quietly to himself, his mouth forming a firm line under his mask as he tilted his head. "No, actually. I haven't seen them yet either. But I did hear from a few others that there'd be a new kid today... maybe they'll end up being put with us?" He ventured thoughtfully after a moment, then gives a small shrug as he leans into the couch, waiting patiently for Jace to come join the cuddles. "Then again, it's not a very high chance that the new kid will be put with us, but the chances are never zero."
Blake just huffed softly, feeling grateful that he was wearing his mask so that Rigel didn't see his flustered, startled expression from the nose boop. "W-Whatever.." He grumbles softly, turning his attention to simply stare at the wall for awhile. At Rigel's question, he hummed quietly to himself, his mouth forming a firm line under his mask as he tilted his head. "No, actually. I haven't seen them yet either. But I did hear from a few others that there'd be a new kid today... maybe they'll end up being put with us?" He ventured thoughtfully after a moment, then gives a small shrug as he leans into the couch, waiting patiently for Jace to come join the cuddles. "Then again, it's not a very high chance that the new kid will be put with us, but the chances are never zero."
“Gosh dang it!”

These were the first words shouted by Alexis (somewhere, idk) inside of the school as he tried to figure out where on Earth his dorm was located. Adjusting his gloves and leaving his stuff lying against a wall, he moved the hair out of his face with a small frown.

“Where the heck is this dorm anyway!? If I end up late for class or anything, the teacher’s definitely going to kill me. And on the first day too… Oh gosh, stop panicking Alex, everything’s going to be absolutely fine.”

He began to pace in circles, tempted to scream out loud, but he knew that wasn’t going to help. So instead, he just continued pacing, trying to get a grip on his scattered thoughts for a few moments.
“Gosh dang it!”

These were the first words shouted by Alexis (somewhere, idk) inside of the school as he tried to figure out where on Earth his dorm was located. Adjusting his gloves and leaving his stuff lying against a wall, he moved the hair out of his face with a small frown.

“Where the heck is this dorm anyway!? If I end up late for class or anything, the teacher’s definitely going to kill me. And on the first day too… Oh gosh, stop panicking Alex, everything’s going to be absolutely fine.”

He began to pace in circles, tempted to scream out loud, but he knew that wasn’t going to help. So instead, he just continued pacing, trying to get a grip on his scattered thoughts for a few moments.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Jace who had spaced out, came in a few minutes later. He flopped onto the couch, laying his head on blake and hugging his arm. He tried to hide his face in blake shyly.
(So sorry, i had to be with my family all day. And probably tomorrow too)
Jace who had spaced out, came in a few minutes later. He flopped onto the couch, laying his head on blake and hugging his arm. He tried to hide his face in blake shyly.
(So sorry, i had to be with my family all day. And probably tomorrow too)
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
"Hey there," Rigel smiled, leaning over Blake to give Jace's head a little smooch as well. "Fancy seeing you here."
"Hey there," Rigel smiled, leaning over Blake to give Jace's head a little smooch as well. "Fancy seeing you here."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27