Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | :{**~Roommates~**}: | OOC Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
go ahead, no one's going to stop you :D
go ahead, no one's going to stop you :D
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
boop, y’all asleep?
boop, y’all asleep?
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
just waitin for karma :3
just waitin for karma :3
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

eeeeeee i love christmas

it lets me watch the latest seasons of all my favourite shows :D
eeeeeee i love christmas

it lets me watch the latest seasons of all my favourite shows :D
< pat?

<
So sorry TvT
So sorry TvT
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
it's no problem! it's happy present day after all and you celebrate, it's expected you'd be a bit busy :)
it's no problem! it's happy present day after all and you celebrate, it's expected you'd be a bit busy :)

I'm gonna be busy tomorrow as well though (due to shopping with my cousin)
I just feel bad for not being able to give a fair warning
I'm gonna be busy tomorrow as well though (due to shopping with my cousin)
I just feel bad for not being able to give a fair warning
oh dear god how did i sleep from 9 AM after breakfast to literally 5 PM in the afternoon, my sleep deprivation is catching up to me

btw should i have alex go into the dorms or something?
oh dear god how did i sleep from 9 AM after breakfast to literally 5 PM in the afternoon, my sleep deprivation is catching up to me

btw should i have alex go into the dorms or something?
< pat?

<
Hmm.. Kinda depends
How would Alexis react to all his roommates entangled on the couch in the midst of cuddles?
Hmm.. Kinda depends
How would Alexis react to all his roommates entangled on the couch in the midst of cuddles?
panic, stay silent, and just back away into a corner while trying to figure out what's going on and whether he's hallucinating or not / been stuck in a dorm with a trio of insane cultists or something like that
panic, stay silent, and just back away into a corner while trying to figure out what's going on and whether he's hallucinating or not / been stuck in a dorm with a trio of insane cultists or something like that
< pat?

<
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25