Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/Sprinklez1234
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
Kitter

He nodded slowly looking Jake up and down, "I see, interesting..." He hadn't encountered an alien-human hybrid before. Was definitely a rare sight.

When they arrived at the ship, Kitter hesitated before entering to make sure his machine companion wouldn't panic about him going into the stranger's abode. PET was visually frustrated that it could not follow its pilot in, it was much to large and would probably damage the interior greatly, but it obey and waited outside.

Kitter thanked him before Jake walked off to get the supplies. He sat down in the nearest place he could find before beginning to dig his claws into the seams of his armor, slowly pulling off plate after plate of chitin on his right arm.
Kitter

He nodded slowly looking Jake up and down, "I see, interesting..." He hadn't encountered an alien-human hybrid before. Was definitely a rare sight.

When they arrived at the ship, Kitter hesitated before entering to make sure his machine companion wouldn't panic about him going into the stranger's abode. PET was visually frustrated that it could not follow its pilot in, it was much to large and would probably damage the interior greatly, but it obey and waited outside.

Kitter thanked him before Jake walked off to get the supplies. He sat down in the nearest place he could find before beginning to dig his claws into the seams of his armor, slowly pulling off plate after plate of chitin on his right arm.
Jake
Jake was digging through his supplies, trying to find his first aid kit. While he did that, it seemed that Marvin and Daisy decided to climb on him and rest on his shoulders. They squeaked at him, clearly wanting attention. "Sorry guys... I'm a bit busy."

He did find the first aid kit, and opened it up to check to see if he hadn't used up too much of anything. There was enough supplies, thankfully. He stood and went to go find Kitter, with his two little companions resting on his shoulders now.

"Alrighty then, I think we'll have enough of supplies for the both of us. I'll do yours first." He said, as he approached Kitter and kneeled down to open the first aid kit on the ground.

"May I see your arm? I want to examine the injury to see if you require any stitches."
Jake
Jake was digging through his supplies, trying to find his first aid kit. While he did that, it seemed that Marvin and Daisy decided to climb on him and rest on his shoulders. They squeaked at him, clearly wanting attention. "Sorry guys... I'm a bit busy."

He did find the first aid kit, and opened it up to check to see if he hadn't used up too much of anything. There was enough supplies, thankfully. He stood and went to go find Kitter, with his two little companions resting on his shoulders now.

"Alrighty then, I think we'll have enough of supplies for the both of us. I'll do yours first." He said, as he approached Kitter and kneeled down to open the first aid kit on the ground.

"May I see your arm? I want to examine the injury to see if you require any stitches."
Kitter

Kitter heard the loud squeaking of the guinea pigs, but stayed focused on removing his armor. Despite the initial burning sensations of removing the chitin, it always felt pretty freeing to let his fur and skin breathe a bit. He went ahead and just removed the whole set from his right arm, setting it down beside him. He looked up to see Jake come back over to him,

"Aww..." He noticed that the other's little friends were perched on his shoulders. He shook his head a little, trying to not get distracted. Kitter looked down at the wound on his arm, it looked pretty nasty, the fur around it was drenched with dark purple blood. He squinted at it for a moment before hesitantly holding it out toward Jake.
Kitter

Kitter heard the loud squeaking of the guinea pigs, but stayed focused on removing his armor. Despite the initial burning sensations of removing the chitin, it always felt pretty freeing to let his fur and skin breathe a bit. He went ahead and just removed the whole set from his right arm, setting it down beside him. He looked up to see Jake come back over to him,

"Aww..." He noticed that the other's little friends were perched on his shoulders. He shook his head a little, trying to not get distracted. Kitter looked down at the wound on his arm, it looked pretty nasty, the fur around it was drenched with dark purple blood. He squinted at it for a moment before hesitantly holding it out toward Jake.
Jake
Jake smiled, "Cute aren't they?" He said, as he gently took the other's arm and examined it. Some cuts were deeper than others. Especially the ones where it was obvious that his canines bit through. It wouldn't be too bad, just as long as Kitter held still.

"I'll try to be gentle, but you're going to have to stay still. You need only a few stitches. I'll disinfect everything first and clean up all this blood." He said, before grabbing a cleaning cloth from the first aid and beginning to wipe away the blood. He was careful as to what he was doing.
Jake
Jake smiled, "Cute aren't they?" He said, as he gently took the other's arm and examined it. Some cuts were deeper than others. Especially the ones where it was obvious that his canines bit through. It wouldn't be too bad, just as long as Kitter held still.

"I'll try to be gentle, but you're going to have to stay still. You need only a few stitches. I'll disinfect everything first and clean up all this blood." He said, before grabbing a cleaning cloth from the first aid and beginning to wipe away the blood. He was careful as to what he was doing.
Kitter

Kitter nodded, he thought they were super cute. They reminded him of rabbits from Earth, except smaller and more stumpy. He winced, even though it didn't hurt when his arm was just simply held, he was just bracing himself.

It became quite apparent that he was very sensitive once his wound was being cleaned around, though did his best not to make any noises. He stare at one of the guinea pigs to try and distract himself from the uncomfortable tingling and pain. He was tempted to reach out and pet one of the little critters, but he knew it wouldn't be a good idea to move at all.
Kitter

Kitter nodded, he thought they were super cute. They reminded him of rabbits from Earth, except smaller and more stumpy. He winced, even though it didn't hurt when his arm was just simply held, he was just bracing himself.

It became quite apparent that he was very sensitive once his wound was being cleaned around, though did his best not to make any noises. He stare at one of the guinea pigs to try and distract himself from the uncomfortable tingling and pain. He was tempted to reach out and pet one of the little critters, but he knew it wouldn't be a good idea to move at all.
Jake
Kitter didn't have to worry about not being able to reach the small creatures, because they climbed off of Jake and climbed onto Kitter, sniffing him and squeaking at him. "Sorry, they're just super curious." He said, as he continued to clean around the wound.

He was being as gentle as he could, though Kitter still seemed to be in pain. He really did feel bad. When it was done, he set the cleaning cloth aside. He then, grabbed some disinfectant spray.

"I'll be honest, this will sting. But it'll ensure you won't get this wound infected." he said, just before spraying the disinfectant the injury.
Jake
Kitter didn't have to worry about not being able to reach the small creatures, because they climbed off of Jake and climbed onto Kitter, sniffing him and squeaking at him. "Sorry, they're just super curious." He said, as he continued to clean around the wound.

He was being as gentle as he could, though Kitter still seemed to be in pain. He really did feel bad. When it was done, he set the cleaning cloth aside. He then, grabbed some disinfectant spray.

"I'll be honest, this will sting. But it'll ensure you won't get this wound infected." he said, just before spraying the disinfectant the injury.
Kitter

"N-No problem at all-" He stilled stayed as still as he could as his face plates were tickled by the fuzzy guineas. "They're nice." He paused and his eyes watched Jake's hand reach for the bottle of disinfectant.

Kitter did not react well at all to the spray, even with the warning before it was done. He let out a loud, sharp noise of pain, something strange that no animal would make. It burned, lots!

Realizing what ear-piercing, terrible sound he had just made, he cupped his own face with his free hand, "Sorry sorry!" The loud noises of guinea pigs were probably way more bearable than whatever he just made.
Kitter

"N-No problem at all-" He stilled stayed as still as he could as his face plates were tickled by the fuzzy guineas. "They're nice." He paused and his eyes watched Jake's hand reach for the bottle of disinfectant.

Kitter did not react well at all to the spray, even with the warning before it was done. He let out a loud, sharp noise of pain, something strange that no animal would make. It burned, lots!

Realizing what ear-piercing, terrible sound he had just made, he cupped his own face with his free hand, "Sorry sorry!" The loud noises of guinea pigs were probably way more bearable than whatever he just made.
Jake
Jake didn't take the sharp loud noise too well. He still had sensitive hearing in his regular form, so this sound wasn't at ll pleasant. He covered his ears tightly and winced. It was quick, but his ears were ringing.

The little guinea pigs were also startled, their squeaks going silent and running off to hide in Jake's leather jacket.

He finally uncovered his ears when he began to recover, "I-It's fine. It happens." He said, quietly. The good new was that he didn't need to use the spray anymore. He picked it up and put it back in the first aid kit. "Sorry... I had to."
Jake
Jake didn't take the sharp loud noise too well. He still had sensitive hearing in his regular form, so this sound wasn't at ll pleasant. He covered his ears tightly and winced. It was quick, but his ears were ringing.

The little guinea pigs were also startled, their squeaks going silent and running off to hide in Jake's leather jacket.

He finally uncovered his ears when he began to recover, "I-It's fine. It happens." He said, quietly. The good new was that he didn't need to use the spray anymore. He picked it up and put it back in the first aid kit. "Sorry... I had to."
Kitter
Kitter pinned his ears back, even though it was ungodly loud and he had sensitive ears himself, it didn't affect himself as he would have expected. Odd.

The burning began to subside and calmed down, "Really, I'm truly sorry... I didn't even know I could make that noise. Whatever's in that, my flesh must hate it... What the-" There was a loud banging outside of the ship. Kitter sighed, "Pet thinks you're killing me in here heh... Better wrap this up so I can let it see me." He held out his arm to Jake.
Kitter
Kitter pinned his ears back, even though it was ungodly loud and he had sensitive ears himself, it didn't affect himself as he would have expected. Odd.

The burning began to subside and calmed down, "Really, I'm truly sorry... I didn't even know I could make that noise. Whatever's in that, my flesh must hate it... What the-" There was a loud banging outside of the ship. Kitter sighed, "Pet thinks you're killing me in here heh... Better wrap this up so I can let it see me." He held out his arm to Jake.
Jake
———
“It’s fine… you were in pain.” He responded, before he heard the loud banging on his door. It had startled him again, though then he was told that it was that machine thingy. Right… he had to work quickly if he didn’t want his ship to be ripped to pieces.

“I’ll try to do this quickly. However, you have to be still.” He said, reaching for a needle and thread. He began to stitch up Kitter’s wounds. He was trying his best to be quick without hurting him.
Jake
———
“It’s fine… you were in pain.” He responded, before he heard the loud banging on his door. It had startled him again, though then he was told that it was that machine thingy. Right… he had to work quickly if he didn’t want his ship to be ripped to pieces.

“I’ll try to do this quickly. However, you have to be still.” He said, reaching for a needle and thread. He began to stitch up Kitter’s wounds. He was trying his best to be quick without hurting him.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128