Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/Sprinklez1234
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
Kitter

"I'm sure you are." Kitter walked around to the front of his machine and its tinted windshield opened up exposing its small interior. He reached in and grabbed a rag off a wall hook before wrapping it around his wounded arm, "The Jyts, especially the one who probably sent for me are good liars. Very convincing, fooled me a few times too." The machine closed up the shield again as he looked back at the alien, "But honestly, I am not sure you believe me. They are probably paying you more than you could ever want in credits. I don't know your morals."
Kitter

"I'm sure you are." Kitter walked around to the front of his machine and its tinted windshield opened up exposing its small interior. He reached in and grabbed a rag off a wall hook before wrapping it around his wounded arm, "The Jyts, especially the one who probably sent for me are good liars. Very convincing, fooled me a few times too." The machine closed up the shield again as he looked back at the alien, "But honestly, I am not sure you believe me. They are probably paying you more than you could ever want in credits. I don't know your morals."
Jake
Jake crossed his arms and shook his head. He could he fall for such a trick? He didn't mean to become the bad guy in this scenario... Wait! What if this was a trick? Maybe? No... It couldn't be... His mind was going back and fourth. He didn't know what to believe... He took in a deep breath and sighed, "I don't want to turn you in if you're completely innocent. That would be very wrong of me. Though, how can I know I could trust you?"
Jake
Jake crossed his arms and shook his head. He could he fall for such a trick? He didn't mean to become the bad guy in this scenario... Wait! What if this was a trick? Maybe? No... It couldn't be... His mind was going back and fourth. He didn't know what to believe... He took in a deep breath and sighed, "I don't want to turn you in if you're completely innocent. That would be very wrong of me. Though, how can I know I could trust you?"
Kitter

"Well, you are a smart one, I can tell. You've got every right to be skeptical, eh?" Kitter gave his machine a pat on its side, a little way of saying thanks to it, before he looked back at him. He spread out his arms, "I'll let you judge, do I look like a monster who killed like 50 people? Or do I look innocent?" He rubbed his arm, "Also... I could have killed you when you were in your beast form or whatever that was... But I decided not to, I have morals."
Kitter

"Well, you are a smart one, I can tell. You've got every right to be skeptical, eh?" Kitter gave his machine a pat on its side, a little way of saying thanks to it, before he looked back at him. He spread out his arms, "I'll let you judge, do I look like a monster who killed like 50 people? Or do I look innocent?" He rubbed his arm, "Also... I could have killed you when you were in your beast form or whatever that was... But I decided not to, I have morals."
Jake
"That is true..... You could've with that blade of yours." He said, looking at the arm that he had injured. He started to feel bad for attacking the guy like that in the first place. Though, he hadn't known at the time. No, the other didn't seem like that kind of alien to kill several people.

"I guess you really don't... I've met a lot more intimidating enemies. Though... I'm not sure what to do now. I took the job, and I'm expected to bring you in. Why do I get myself into the situations?" He said, the last part was muttered under his breath. This changed everything. How damn annoying.
Jake
"That is true..... You could've with that blade of yours." He said, looking at the arm that he had injured. He started to feel bad for attacking the guy like that in the first place. Though, he hadn't known at the time. No, the other didn't seem like that kind of alien to kill several people.

"I guess you really don't... I've met a lot more intimidating enemies. Though... I'm not sure what to do now. I took the job, and I'm expected to bring you in. Why do I get myself into the situations?" He said, the last part was muttered under his breath. This changed everything. How damn annoying.
Kitter

He looked down as he thought as he listened to the alien speak, "You and me both..." He looked back at him, "Well, you can either choose to bring me to them and let them do whatever they want to me or you don't. But I think they'll start going after you too."

PET seemed to be calm now and was no longer pointing a blaster at the unknown alien. It sat down on the ground like a patient pet... or well, machine. Kitter wasn't sure what the other was going to choose, but it seemed he was beginning to change his mind.
Kitter

He looked down as he thought as he listened to the alien speak, "You and me both..." He looked back at him, "Well, you can either choose to bring me to them and let them do whatever they want to me or you don't. But I think they'll start going after you too."

PET seemed to be calm now and was no longer pointing a blaster at the unknown alien. It sat down on the ground like a patient pet... or well, machine. Kitter wasn't sure what the other was going to choose, but it seemed he was beginning to change his mind.
Jake
"I'm not turning you in if you simply don't deserve it." He said, firmly. That went against his beliefs. The entire purpose of taking this job was to make other places safer, no matter the planet. Sure, there was probably a bunch of other bad creatures out there in space, but he liked to think that he was slowly making everything just a little better...

This guy had no intention on killing him. Heck! He even offered to turn himself in. He didn't deserve this....
"Well, guess I'll have to deal with those guys for now on. Annoying, but I think I could manage. What about you? A simple rag over that wound won't do anything. It'll get infected if not treated properly."
Jake
"I'm not turning you in if you simply don't deserve it." He said, firmly. That went against his beliefs. The entire purpose of taking this job was to make other places safer, no matter the planet. Sure, there was probably a bunch of other bad creatures out there in space, but he liked to think that he was slowly making everything just a little better...

This guy had no intention on killing him. Heck! He even offered to turn himself in. He didn't deserve this....
"Well, guess I'll have to deal with those guys for now on. Annoying, but I think I could manage. What about you? A simple rag over that wound won't do anything. It'll get infected if not treated properly."
Kitter

"So you do believe me." His eyes seemed to smile. He didn't know the reasons that this one turned to collecting bounties, but it seemed like there were bigger things on his mind than wealth, which Kitter was grateful to realize.
"Oh yeah... If I can get away from them, I am sure you can just fine too. Unless they decided to have a sudden upgrade but... They are too busy with other stuff for that, I believe."

He was a little surprised that he was showing some concern for him now, "... You're right, I don't really bring any medical supplies with me since I am pretty careful but... I do think I don't plan well enough!" The alien shrugged and chuckled a little nervously, "I am also just not the best at well... Repairing my own wounds, easier with two hands."
Kitter

"So you do believe me." His eyes seemed to smile. He didn't know the reasons that this one turned to collecting bounties, but it seemed like there were bigger things on his mind than wealth, which Kitter was grateful to realize.
"Oh yeah... If I can get away from them, I am sure you can just fine too. Unless they decided to have a sudden upgrade but... They are too busy with other stuff for that, I believe."

He was a little surprised that he was showing some concern for him now, "... You're right, I don't really bring any medical supplies with me since I am pretty careful but... I do think I don't plan well enough!" The alien shrugged and chuckled a little nervously, "I am also just not the best at well... Repairing my own wounds, easier with two hands."
Jake
"Yes, I believe you."

Jake looked down at his own wound that was slashed across his leg. Guess they both needed a bit off fixing up. It wasn't as bad for Jake, since wounds like this were common for him. It wasn't hard to tell either. He could likely help out the other. He had enough medical supplies. Knowing how much he got hurt, it was always good to bring first aid.

"Right, well, if you'd like, I could assist you with those wounds. Patch them up better than what it is now. I'll have to clean up my own anyway... if you'd like to, I can lead you to my ship. I have everything there." He offered. He wouldn't force the alien if he simply didn't want to. It was his choice.
Jake
"Yes, I believe you."

Jake looked down at his own wound that was slashed across his leg. Guess they both needed a bit off fixing up. It wasn't as bad for Jake, since wounds like this were common for him. It wasn't hard to tell either. He could likely help out the other. He had enough medical supplies. Knowing how much he got hurt, it was always good to bring first aid.

"Right, well, if you'd like, I could assist you with those wounds. Patch them up better than what it is now. I'll have to clean up my own anyway... if you'd like to, I can lead you to my ship. I have everything there." He offered. He wouldn't force the alien if he simply didn't want to. It was his choice.
Kitter
Kitter looked down at the other's leg. He always felt bad whenever he had to hurt another, even if it was in self defense. He just hated pain, whether it be for himself or others. "Sorry about that."

He looked back at the other's face when he offered to help him with his own issue, "I'd appreciate it... A place for aiding is a good few light-years away." He snapped his fingers and PET got to it's feet, ready to follow it's pilot closely.

Kitter kept his distance as they began walking, but he walked a little closer to be able to talk on the way, "I doubt they told you my name since they probably don't even know it themselves. My name's Kitter, I can't tell you what I am because I don't even know myself. How about you?"
Kitter
Kitter looked down at the other's leg. He always felt bad whenever he had to hurt another, even if it was in self defense. He just hated pain, whether it be for himself or others. "Sorry about that."

He looked back at the other's face when he offered to help him with his own issue, "I'd appreciate it... A place for aiding is a good few light-years away." He snapped his fingers and PET got to it's feet, ready to follow it's pilot closely.

Kitter kept his distance as they began walking, but he walked a little closer to be able to talk on the way, "I doubt they told you my name since they probably don't even know it themselves. My name's Kitter, I can't tell you what I am because I don't even know myself. How about you?"
Jake
"Well, nice to meet you, Kitter. I apologize for that injury... " He said, mentioning to the bite, "Ah, yes. I didn't introduce myself. My name is Jake. As for the species I am, I don't have a specific one. I am a hybrid of many things."

His father was already an alien hybrid, and his mother was just human. Jake was just the result of it. Guess he took a lot more of his mother's genes than his father's. The walk wasn't really that long. Eventually, they made it to his ship. He led Kitter inside his ship. It wasn't too big, just big enough for him to manage living in here. Yup. Jake lived in his own ship. It was probably the best for him, with his job and all.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll go find the first aid." He told Kitter, before going off to find exactly that.
Jake
"Well, nice to meet you, Kitter. I apologize for that injury... " He said, mentioning to the bite, "Ah, yes. I didn't introduce myself. My name is Jake. As for the species I am, I don't have a specific one. I am a hybrid of many things."

His father was already an alien hybrid, and his mother was just human. Jake was just the result of it. Guess he took a lot more of his mother's genes than his father's. The walk wasn't really that long. Eventually, they made it to his ship. He led Kitter inside his ship. It wasn't too big, just big enough for him to manage living in here. Yup. Jake lived in his own ship. It was probably the best for him, with his job and all.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll go find the first aid." He told Kitter, before going off to find exactly that.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128