Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/Sprinklez1234
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
[font=Cambria] @Sprinklez1234 [size=4][b]My Characters[/b][/size] [size=1]clicking on the names will send you to their ToyHouse pages fyi[/size] - [size=4][b][url=https://toyhou.se/7162381.kitter]Kitter[/url][/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/920361219968356413/951145043543081010/Kitter_ref_2022.png[/img] - [b][url=https://toyhou.se/13928954.pet]PET[/url][/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/920361219968356413/921198943776428042/Untitled500_20211216183433.png[/img][/size] [size=4][i]Others:[/i][/size] [size=4]- [b][url=https://toyhou.se/Bamboli/characters/folder:2793614]Jyts[/url][/b][/size] [size=4]- [b][url=https://toyhou.se/Bamboli/characters/folder:2830679]The Hezutellai[/url][/b][/size] [size=2]Feel free to post any of Jake's references and information below :) Also, subbed to the thread, no need to mention every time.
@Sprinklez1234

My Characters
clicking on the names will send you to their ToyHouse pages fyi

- Kitter
Kitter_ref_2022.png
- PET
Untitled500_20211216183433.png

Others:
- Jyts
- The Hezutellai

Feel free to post any of Jake's references and information below :)
Also, subbed to the thread, no need to mention every time.
- reserving just incase -
- reserving just incase -
Ah! Okay! I'm subbed here! I'll post in his character sheet again here, since I am not great at coding one bit -,-;
Ah! Okay! I'm subbed here! I'll post in his character sheet again here, since I am not great at coding one bit -,-;
Name: Jake Hullman Age: 24 Gender: Male Sexuality: Pansexual Species: Jake is very difficult to classify, as he isn't just a single species. He is a hybrid of several different species. The human part in his genetics shows more clearly than the rest of his features. Description/ image: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/wj96W69r/1245627-du-Qf-HZQp.png[/img] Again, most of his features appear to be human, though he does have a few characteristics that stand out. An example would be his pointed ears and unusually colored eyes. He does appear to have a fair amount of scars, likely from the fighting and dangerous jobs he tends to pick up. He stands at 5'9 head to toe. He appears to be very intimidating, but he truly doesn't act the way he looks. At least, not anymore. Occupations: Jake is definitely a fighter, and he occasionally participates in cage fights with other alien species, though he takes up that job when he's desperate for income. He is a bounty hunter most of the time, usually it paid generously. He enjoys the thrill of the chase, he feels as if he was born to hunt. He feels that his bounty hunting job allows him to make some sort of impact in other worlds, making them safer for others. Personality: Jake is a bit more on the hard-headed side. He tends to just jump headfirst into a situation without a second thought. He does have a bit of anger issues, though he's been able to control them and not take his anger out on others. He's learned to tolerate others and even be kind to others when they need it. Likes: +Coffee +Tea +Small animals +His job +CoOkIeS Dislikes: - Criminals (Of course) - Others driving his spaceship (That thing has been crashed so many times. No. It cannot take another) -General rude people (HE WILL ADDRESS IT. DON'T TRY AND TEST HIM-) -Others trying to eat his guinea pigs. (Believe me, It's happened more than once) Other mentions/ extra info: - He may transform into a dog-like creature in which stands at 5'3, shorter than his actual height. It is colored a deep red, just like the color of his hair. It has a set of spikes on his back and covering his tail. It has a very much so, squashed face. Instead of fur, he has a bunch of tiny scales, in which aid in protection. This form has six eyes, three on each side. Even with this, his sight isn't all that great. In this form, the world around him seems to be just a blur. To make up for it, he has sharp hearing and a very good sense of smell. (I need to redraw the form, as it went through some changes. I'll give you an image at some point <3) -He has two pet guinea pigs from earth. They keep him company when at home. Guinea pigs: Daisy- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/brXP1P63/36724897-1507231807.jpg[/img] (not my image) Marvin- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/L5kcf1g8/images.jpg[/img] (not my image)
Name: Jake Hullman

Sexuality: Pansexual

Species: Jake is very difficult to classify, as he isn't just a single species. He is a hybrid of several different species. The human part in his genetics shows more clearly than the rest of his features.

Description/ image:

1245627-du-Qf-HZQp.png
Again, most of his features appear to be human, though he does have a few characteristics that stand out. An example would be his pointed ears and unusually colored eyes. He does appear to have a fair amount of scars, likely from the fighting and dangerous jobs he tends to pick up. He stands at 5'9 head to toe. He appears to be very intimidating, but he truly doesn't act the way he looks. At least, not anymore.

Occupations: Jake is definitely a fighter, and he occasionally participates in cage fights with other alien species, though he takes up that job when he's desperate for income. He is a bounty hunter most of the time, usually it paid generously. He enjoys the thrill of the chase, he feels as if he was born to hunt. He feels that his bounty hunting job allows him to make some sort of impact in other worlds, making them safer for others.

Personality: Jake is a bit more on the hard-headed side. He tends to just jump headfirst into a situation without a second thought. He does have a bit of anger issues, though he's been able to control them and not take his anger out on others. He's learned to tolerate others and even be kind to others when they need it.

+Tea
+Small animals
+His job
+CoOkIeS

Dislikes:
- Criminals (Of course)
- Others driving his spaceship (That thing has been crashed so many times. No. It cannot take another)
-General rude people (HE WILL ADDRESS IT. DON'T TRY AND TEST HIM-)
-Others trying to eat his guinea pigs. (Believe me, It's happened more than once)

Other mentions/ extra info:
- He may transform into a dog-like creature in which stands at 5'3, shorter than his actual height. It is colored a deep red, just like the color of his hair. It has a set of spikes on his back and covering his tail. It has a very much so, squashed face. Instead of fur, he has a bunch of tiny scales, in which aid in protection. This form has six eyes, three on each side. Even with this, his sight isn't all that great. In this form, the world around him seems to be just a blur. To make up for it, he has sharp hearing and a very good sense of smell. (I need to redraw the form, as it went through some changes. I'll give you an image at some point <3)
-He has two pet guinea pigs from earth. They keep him company when at home.

Guinea pigs:

Daisy-

36724897-1507231807.jpg
(not my image)

Marvin-
images.jpg
(not my image)
// Cool beans, I'll start I guess! //

Kitter

In the middle of a thinning forest, an alien was carefully watching a creature drinking from some toxic looking pond. This wasn't Earth, far from it actually, and this creature was definitely other worldy. A simple description would be a crocodile who grew legs to prance around like a deer. It was very bizarre... and Kitter loved it. And as usual, he was completely toned out to the rest of the sounds and movements around him, completely focused on the critter. The abnormally tall and barren tree-like plants would sway and create a loud creaking that he barely noticed anymore. Even his companion PET had fallen into hibernation mode. It was letting it's pilot take all the time in the world, they had that time anyway.

// Cool beans, I'll start I guess! //

Kitter

In the middle of a thinning forest, an alien was carefully watching a creature drinking from some toxic looking pond. This wasn't Earth, far from it actually, and this creature was definitely other worldy. A simple description would be a crocodile who grew legs to prance around like a deer. It was very bizarre... and Kitter loved it. And as usual, he was completely toned out to the rest of the sounds and movements around him, completely focused on the critter. The abnormally tall and barren tree-like plants would sway and create a loud creaking that he barely noticed anymore. Even his companion PET had fallen into hibernation mode. It was letting it's pilot take all the time in the world, they had that time anyway.

Jake
Jake was on yet, another mission. It had been days since he was first assigned this mission. It promised a generous pay, and would help a great deal. The creature he was hunting for was supposedly a monster. A criminal, just like all the other aliens up for a bounty. It was up to him if he brought the creature dead or alive. He had yet to decide. His little guinea pig pets were asleep in his lap. His ship had landed in this planet about an hour ago. He was taking a small break. He knew that he'd have to leave soon, otherwise that creature would run away. He gently picked the two up and set them in a blanket he had for them so they could be comfy while he was away. And so, off he went, exiting his ship and shifting into his other form. Hopefully he'd catch a scent.
Jake
Jake was on yet, another mission. It had been days since he was first assigned this mission. It promised a generous pay, and would help a great deal. The creature he was hunting for was supposedly a monster. A criminal, just like all the other aliens up for a bounty. It was up to him if he brought the creature dead or alive. He had yet to decide. His little guinea pig pets were asleep in his lap. His ship had landed in this planet about an hour ago. He was taking a small break. He knew that he'd have to leave soon, otherwise that creature would run away. He gently picked the two up and set them in a blanket he had for them so they could be comfy while he was away. And so, off he went, exiting his ship and shifting into his other form. Hopefully he'd catch a scent.
Kitter

Kitter continued to contently watch the thorned creature mind it's own business. He needed something to document with, but his equipment was left in the machine. He would have went to go grab it, but the creature probably would leave by the time he came back to it. He huffed, a little disappointed in his poor planning, but was instantly interested again once a second of the crocodile like creatures appeared. Would've been great to have a camera... But no, he forgot that too. The alien decided to just enjoy the show as the two creatures began acting aggressive towards each other.

After they fought for a while, neither seemed to be winning, but it was cut to a sudden draw as the two of them froze in place. Their long necks lifted up as they glanced around fearfully before darting into the brush. Kitter's ears turned back, he wondered what could have scared them away. He slowly stood up from where he was crouching and walked out into the open, scanning the area with his eyes. There was a lot of noise going on from the surrounding wildlife, it was a little overwhelming for his sensitive ears, but he heard a distinct sound of something approaching.
Kitter

Kitter continued to contently watch the thorned creature mind it's own business. He needed something to document with, but his equipment was left in the machine. He would have went to go grab it, but the creature probably would leave by the time he came back to it. He huffed, a little disappointed in his poor planning, but was instantly interested again once a second of the crocodile like creatures appeared. Would've been great to have a camera... But no, he forgot that too. The alien decided to just enjoy the show as the two creatures began acting aggressive towards each other.

After they fought for a while, neither seemed to be winning, but it was cut to a sudden draw as the two of them froze in place. Their long necks lifted up as they glanced around fearfully before darting into the brush. Kitter's ears turned back, he wondered what could have scared them away. He slowly stood up from where he was crouching and walked out into the open, scanning the area with his eyes. There was a lot of noise going on from the surrounding wildlife, it was a little overwhelming for his sensitive ears, but he heard a distinct sound of something approaching.
Jake
Jake picked up a peculiar scent. One that didn't match the wildlife of this planet. Was it from the very creature he was hunting? He hoped so. Well, might as well give it a shot. He began following the scent, being as quiet as he could be, as to not draw too much attention to himself. Still, guess a creature like him would frighten any other fauna that lived here. Nonetheless, he pressed on.

He was a little annoyed, only able to see a blur. He had to rely on his sense of smell for the most part to guide him. Of course, along with his sharp hearing to make sure he wouldn't run into anything. The scent got stronger, and stronger as the minutes passed by. He was close. When he was close enough, he crouched down as close to the ground as he could. As he waited for the prefect moment to strike, the two animals that had been fighting just ran away. Great. What a way to blow his cover. Well, he wasn't gonna loose this chance.

And so, with that, he launched himself towards the creature. His teeth were bared and claws outstretched. He was attacking.
Jake
Jake picked up a peculiar scent. One that didn't match the wildlife of this planet. Was it from the very creature he was hunting? He hoped so. Well, might as well give it a shot. He began following the scent, being as quiet as he could be, as to not draw too much attention to himself. Still, guess a creature like him would frighten any other fauna that lived here. Nonetheless, he pressed on.

He was a little annoyed, only able to see a blur. He had to rely on his sense of smell for the most part to guide him. Of course, along with his sharp hearing to make sure he wouldn't run into anything. The scent got stronger, and stronger as the minutes passed by. He was close. When he was close enough, he crouched down as close to the ground as he could. As he waited for the prefect moment to strike, the two animals that had been fighting just ran away. Great. What a way to blow his cover. Well, he wasn't gonna loose this chance.

And so, with that, he launched himself towards the creature. His teeth were bared and claws outstretched. He was attacking.
Kitter

The sound gradually got louder, and Kitter became sure that something was coming towards him. He didn't want to scare off whatever it may be, but he also didn't want it to run into him. He braced himself as whatever it was paused. A tense moment past, then he saw a large reddish blur burst out from the shrubbery. He instinctively tried to dive out of the way, but he was a caught a little off guard, causing him to still be knocked to the side.

Kitter quickly regained his footing and began back off, huffing, "Woah woah... Trust me I don't taste good-!" He knew an animal wouldn't understand him, but he has a habit of talking to them as if they could speak back.
Kitter

The sound gradually got louder, and Kitter became sure that something was coming towards him. He didn't want to scare off whatever it may be, but he also didn't want it to run into him. He braced himself as whatever it was paused. A tense moment past, then he saw a large reddish blur burst out from the shrubbery. He instinctively tried to dive out of the way, but he was a caught a little off guard, causing him to still be knocked to the side.

Kitter quickly regained his footing and began back off, huffing, "Woah woah... Trust me I don't taste good-!" He knew an animal wouldn't understand him, but he has a habit of talking to them as if they could speak back.
Jake
Jake had gotten really close to pinning the creature down, though he missed, thanks to his stupid eyesight. He still made impact though, which caused the creature to stumble over and get knocked to the side. He turned back around to focus on the creature. His needle-like spikes puffed out. They could flatten against him if they weren't being used. So far, the creature didn't seem to think he was any kind of hunter. That was good.

His teeth were still bared, and he was circling the creature to find any weak spots he could take advantage of. No matter how much the creature backed away, Jake still stayed in sight. He wasn't going to let him get away. He realized that this may be a challenge. The creature seemed to be wearing some sort of armor. This could go badly if he didn't plan this carefully, no matter how much he usually rejected planning.
Jake
Jake had gotten really close to pinning the creature down, though he missed, thanks to his stupid eyesight. He still made impact though, which caused the creature to stumble over and get knocked to the side. He turned back around to focus on the creature. His needle-like spikes puffed out. They could flatten against him if they weren't being used. So far, the creature didn't seem to think he was any kind of hunter. That was good.

His teeth were still bared, and he was circling the creature to find any weak spots he could take advantage of. No matter how much the creature backed away, Jake still stayed in sight. He wasn't going to let him get away. He realized that this may be a challenge. The creature seemed to be wearing some sort of armor. This could go badly if he didn't plan this carefully, no matter how much he usually rejected planning.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128