Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 RP Partners
1 2
Just saying this first.... I am not replacing any of my existing RP partners!

Hello! I'm Spiritt (aka Sharpie) and I've been roleplaying for about 4-5 years. I'm looking for someone who could do a 1x1 with me, we can do a variety of subjects. I'm okay with both fandom and OC stories.

I can RP both here or on Discord.

Settings I like (for both OC stories or fandom story AUs) include:

Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Slice-of-Life (add magic/powers and it's even better!)
School/College

Fandoms I'm into (if you're interested)

Identity V (this is the one I know the most on)
Dead By Daylight
Pokemon (I prefer playing trainers, but I can play pokemon too)
Star Wars (I only play OC characters here, I just use the universe rather than the CCs)

I can post anywhere between a couple sentences and a couple paragraphs, depending on the situation, and I also reply frequently.

We can work out details later, I was you to have say in the story too!

Have a nice day/night! I'm subscribed so you don't need to ping me.
Just saying this first.... I am not replacing any of my existing RP partners!

Hello! I'm Spiritt (aka Sharpie) and I've been roleplaying for about 4-5 years. I'm looking for someone who could do a 1x1 with me, we can do a variety of subjects. I'm okay with both fandom and OC stories.

I can RP both here or on Discord.

Settings I like (for both OC stories or fandom story AUs) include:

Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Slice-of-Life (add magic/powers and it's even better!)
School/College

Fandoms I'm into (if you're interested)

Identity V (this is the one I know the most on)
Dead By Daylight
Pokemon (I prefer playing trainers, but I can play pokemon too)
Star Wars (I only play OC characters here, I just use the universe rather than the CCs)

I can post anywhere between a couple sentences and a couple paragraphs, depending on the situation, and I also reply frequently.

We can work out details later, I was you to have say in the story too!

Have a nice day/night! I'm subscribed so you don't need to ping me.
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
@Spiritheasi id be down to be do a roleplay with you, I have a few fantasy ideas if you interested, I can rp here or discord but prefer discord better just as I can get notifications and it helps my adhd.
@Spiritheasi id be down to be do a roleplay with you, I have a few fantasy ideas if you interested, I can rp here or discord but prefer discord better just as I can get notifications and it helps my adhd.
Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally

That sounds great with me! I feel like I remember you from somewhere.... I think we've RP'd before actually! I'm down with discord as an option.
@Jackandsally

That sounds great with me! I feel like I remember you from somewhere.... I think we've RP'd before actually! I'm down with discord as an option.
@Spirttheasi is possible lol if you wan ti can send my discord over pm?
@Spirttheasi is possible lol if you wan ti can send my discord over pm?
Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally

Of course! I don't mind.
@Jackandsally

Of course! I don't mind.
@Spirittheasi I love DBD... and Ghostface.... are you okay with slow-burn romance? [emoji=fae confused size=1]
@Spirittheasi I love DBD... and Ghostface.... are you okay with slow-burn romance?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

Yes! I also love Ghostface, his character is so interesting! That's something I like to work on! I actually write DBD fanfic on AO3, if you find me there you'd discover I write a lot about Jeff, although I'm already having ideas for different survs/killers.

What is your opinion on Ghostfrank? (Danny x Frank [Legion])
@kyrin18

Yes! I also love Ghostface, his character is so interesting! That's something I like to work on! I actually write DBD fanfic on AO3, if you find me there you'd discover I write a lot about Jeff, although I'm already having ideas for different survs/killers.

What is your opinion on Ghostfrank? (Danny x Frank [Legion])
@Spirittheasi He is... very interesting! (and like one of the shortest killers, haha) A friend and I had once roleplayed and, as his face claim, she used Ben Barnes. Which I thought was cool, because he kinda fits the 'behind-the-mask' person with a cunning look. I might look that up! Never heard of AO3 (or at least, I don't think I have).

I rarely ever ship canon character lol XD In general, I can picture Frank with a lot of the survivors/killers, but Ghostface I think might be more picky. I've entertained the idea recently of a killer x OC (survivor) but have struggled with a plot in which she (my character) wouldn't have to end up dying... I hate when slow-built romances end that tragically >_>

Btw is that... boulder-punching Chris Redfield I see in your siggy?
@Spirittheasi He is... very interesting! (and like one of the shortest killers, haha) A friend and I had once roleplayed and, as his face claim, she used Ben Barnes. Which I thought was cool, because he kinda fits the 'behind-the-mask' person with a cunning look. I might look that up! Never heard of AO3 (or at least, I don't think I have).

I rarely ever ship canon character lol XD In general, I can picture Frank with a lot of the survivors/killers, but Ghostface I think might be more picky. I've entertained the idea recently of a killer x OC (survivor) but have struggled with a plot in which she (my character) wouldn't have to end up dying... I hate when slow-built romances end that tragically >_>

Btw is that... boulder-punching Chris Redfield I see in your siggy?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Spirittheasi

Did I hear "Dead by Daylight"? (also, I may have read some of your fanfics tbh. I read a lot of DBD at the moment and I'm currently writing my own stuff for AO3)
I'll be honest, I don't often have a lot of time to RP due to Full time work. But if you're okay with waiting a little bit between replies (at least a couple days), and willing to do some form of romance RP (which I feel is a must). Then please let me know.

I'm a bit of a David/Felix main. I also main legion at the moment as well. But currently into roleplaying as David. But I could certainly try other characters. I will note I'm a sucker for SurvivorXKiller stories.
@Spirittheasi

Did I hear "Dead by Daylight"? (also, I may have read some of your fanfics tbh. I read a lot of DBD at the moment and I'm currently writing my own stuff for AO3)
I'll be honest, I don't often have a lot of time to RP due to Full time work. But if you're okay with waiting a little bit between replies (at least a couple days), and willing to do some form of romance RP (which I feel is a must). Then please let me know.

I'm a bit of a David/Felix main. I also main legion at the moment as well. But currently into roleplaying as David. But I could certainly try other characters. I will note I'm a sucker for SurvivorXKiller stories.
@Mishkatoby10

I see, you are also a Felix and Legion enjoyer! I usually do SurvivorxSurvivor stories myself, I find them easier to write. I also have a few OC survivors (and killers too!) that I can use in the case we do have a SurvivorxKiller story. I'm definitely down for one with David too if you want to play as him. I'm a sucker for David fics tbh. I primarily play male characters with very few exceptions. I'm always cool with romance too!

I'm a full-time student who just got back to campus, so I should be able to work with your schedule.

(If you ever came across an unfinished JeffxOC fic, that was probably, no definitely me)
@Mishkatoby10

I see, you are also a Felix and Legion enjoyer! I usually do SurvivorxSurvivor stories myself, I find them easier to write. I also have a few OC survivors (and killers too!) that I can use in the case we do have a SurvivorxKiller story. I'm definitely down for one with David too if you want to play as him. I'm a sucker for David fics tbh. I primarily play male characters with very few exceptions. I'm always cool with romance too!

I'm a full-time student who just got back to campus, so I should be able to work with your schedule.

(If you ever came across an unfinished JeffxOC fic, that was probably, no definitely me)
1 2