Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Young Gods | Multimage Rp | IC | Open
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 349 350
Tia began thinking she was hearing things again, is she going crazy? No, she can't be. Sure a month of solitude and monsters that will kill you at any moment can make someone go a little off the deep end but not this fast right? And there is where she found herself steadily and quietly towards what got her interest peaked. 'who the heck is out here? WHY are people out here?! I haven't seen people since this whole thing started..' she crept closer until she could hear clearly but still the chance to get away if needed.
Tia began thinking she was hearing things again, is she going crazy? No, she can't be. Sure a month of solitude and monsters that will kill you at any moment can make someone go a little off the deep end but not this fast right? And there is where she found herself steadily and quietly towards what got her interest peaked. 'who the heck is out here? WHY are people out here?! I haven't seen people since this whole thing started..' she crept closer until she could hear clearly but still the chance to get away if needed.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
Even weirder. "Well, suit yourself, the offer's still open if you ever need it," Iko shrugged, some people are just built different she reckoned. "Oh yeah, there's also some foraging locations I found if you're looking for food. There's a mushroom colony on a fall log, you know it's the one I'm talking about if they're yellow, kinda wavy, and smell a bit like apricots? And there's a few berry bushes in season, just give 'em a good shake and they'll fall right off."
Oh wow, Iko's talking quite a bit. At least it's useful information, but it's kind of obvious she hadn't seen another friendly soul in a while.
Even weirder. "Well, suit yourself, the offer's still open if you ever need it," Iko shrugged, some people are just built different she reckoned. "Oh yeah, there's also some foraging locations I found if you're looking for food. There's a mushroom colony on a fall log, you know it's the one I'm talking about if they're yellow, kinda wavy, and smell a bit like apricots? And there's a few berry bushes in season, just give 'em a good shake and they'll fall right off."
Oh wow, Iko's talking quite a bit. At least it's useful information, but it's kind of obvious she hadn't seen another friendly soul in a while.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
"Thank you," Apparition nods, though she knows that she won't really need it.
"We have company," she mentions. She can feel the other person near.
"Thank you," Apparition nods, though she knows that she won't really need it.
"We have company," she mentions. She can feel the other person near.
"We do?" Iko looked around, but she's unable to see anyone herself. But she can't necessarily blame them if they're hiding out.
"Well, uh, hope they don't bite? That's two more than I was expecting to see of other people here now," she laughed.
"We do?" Iko looked around, but she's unable to see anyone herself. But she can't necessarily blame them if they're hiding out.
"Well, uh, hope they don't bite? That's two more than I was expecting to see of other people here now," she laughed.
'well crap' she thought tail becoming slightly poofed. How did this guy know she was here?! despite being slightly panicked she stayed glued to her spot watching and hearing from a distance. She wasn't gonna move till they did.
'well crap' she thought tail becoming slightly poofed. How did this guy know she was here?! despite being slightly panicked she stayed glued to her spot watching and hearing from a distance. She wasn't gonna move till they did.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

3+ to FR time
"She doesn't. She's another magicer. Her name is Tia," Apparition tells Iko. She frowns a little, "Sorry. I have trouble control my powers."
"She doesn't. She's another magicer. Her name is Tia," Apparition tells Iko. She frowns a little, "Sorry. I have trouble control my powers."
"Oh no no, it's fine. I can't tell you how many times I accidentally burned myself bringing up a bit of fire," Iko nodded, having fire powers doesn't make you fireproof. "Well, either way, I gotta be heading down to shore. I don't got much meat preserved with me."
"Oh no no, it's fine. I can't tell you how many times I accidentally burned myself bringing up a bit of fire," Iko nodded, having fire powers doesn't make you fireproof. "Well, either way, I gotta be heading down to shore. I don't got much meat preserved with me."
'ok ok ok calm down, take a breath, don't panic. They don't seem too dangerous- BUT you never know!' Tia's tail stayed poofed as thoughts ran through her head about what to do. sure she may be overly cautious but with firsts running around it's every man for themselves, right? Coming to the conclusion that they seem harmless for now she decided she'd come closer not letting her guard down.
'ok ok ok calm down, take a breath, don't panic. They don't seem too dangerous- BUT you never know!' Tia's tail stayed poofed as thoughts ran through her head about what to do. sure she may be overly cautious but with firsts running around it's every man for themselves, right? Coming to the conclusion that they seem harmless for now she decided she'd come closer not letting her guard down.

3+ to FR time
"But there are Firsts lurking in the ocean," Apparition points out, "I don't think it's a good idea."
"But there are Firsts lurking in the ocean," Apparition points out, "I don't think it's a good idea."
"..."
"Oh."

"Okay then, new change of plans, find a lake or a stream then," Iko chuckled sheepishly. She took notice of the newcomer. "Hey there! I was honestly half-expecting ya to bolt, but it's cool to meet you."
"..."
"Oh."

"Okay then, new change of plans, find a lake or a stream then," Iko chuckled sheepishly. She took notice of the newcomer. "Hey there! I was honestly half-expecting ya to bolt, but it's cool to meet you."
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 349 350