Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Young Gods | Multimage Rp | IC | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 349 350
Apparition freezes when she senses souls nearby. Oh, wow. People!
She blinks, thinking if she should approach them.
Apparition freezes when she senses souls nearby. Oh, wow. People!
She blinks, thinking if she should approach them.
Iko, in turn, wasn't aware of anyone else in the area. As far she knew, she was alone, as she kept on moving, unknowingly drawing closer to Apparition's proximity. Despite the situation at hand, Iko was actually in high spirits. Yeah, it's the end of the world and you could get eaten by a First at any second, but it's all about making the best of a bad situation.
Iko, in turn, wasn't aware of anyone else in the area. As far she knew, she was alone, as she kept on moving, unknowingly drawing closer to Apparition's proximity. Despite the situation at hand, Iko was actually in high spirits. Yeah, it's the end of the world and you could get eaten by a First at any second, but it's all about making the best of a bad situation.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Apparition actually just stops in place as another person moves closer to her. Well... according to her readings, the other person is in high spirits. Talking to her wouldn't hurt.
So she starts walking closer. The closer she gets, the more details her readings tell her. Eventually she can see the other magicer.
"... Iko?" she blinks, "Hi."
Apparition actually just stops in place as another person moves closer to her. Well... according to her readings, the other person is in high spirits. Talking to her wouldn't hurt.
So she starts walking closer. The closer she gets, the more details her readings tell her. Eventually she can see the other magicer.
"... Iko?" she blinks, "Hi."
Good mood not wavering, nonetheless Iko was a bit confused.
"Yo! Nice day, huh? Bountiful day too, didn't think anyone else would be here right now though. Uh, also, do we know each other?" Iko inquired. "Bit surprising to see someone knowing my name before we even met, heh."
Good mood not wavering, nonetheless Iko was a bit confused.
"Yo! Nice day, huh? Bountiful day too, didn't think anyone else would be here right now though. Uh, also, do we know each other?" Iko inquired. "Bit surprising to see someone knowing my name before we even met, heh."
Tia after getting the items she needed for later, and returning them to her small camp, still found that she had some energy left so she went on a walk around the perimeter to make sure nothing was out there before taking a quick nap.
Tia after getting the items she needed for later, and returning them to her small camp, still found that she had some energy left so she went on a walk around the perimeter to make sure nothing was out there before taking a quick nap.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
"We don't," Apparition shakes her head, "I'm a mind reader. I'll try to stay out the best I can though."
She tosses her hair back, "It's rare to see people these days."
"We don't," Apparition shakes her head, "I'm a mind reader. I'll try to stay out the best I can though."
She tosses her hair back, "It's rare to see people these days."
"Oh wow, to be honest I never met a mind reader before," Iko chuckled, rubbing the back of her head. "Yeah, last time I saw anybody else was a week after this whole shebang started? Give or take, but can ya really blame other people? Hiding out or going nomad, we're all just doing our best to live."
"Oh wow, to be honest I never met a mind reader before," Iko chuckled, rubbing the back of her head. "Yeah, last time I saw anybody else was a week after this whole shebang started? Give or take, but can ya really blame other people? Hiding out or going nomad, we're all just doing our best to live."
"There is the foundation trying to figure out how to deal with Firsts," Apparition points out. She seems very out of place as well -- a clean white t - shirt and a pair of black leggings, no shoes. And the weather is cold too. She doesn't look like a survivor out here...
"There is the foundation trying to figure out how to deal with Firsts," Apparition points out. She seems very out of place as well -- a clean white t - shirt and a pair of black leggings, no shoes. And the weather is cold too. She doesn't look like a survivor out here...
"Well that's good to hear, maybe there's hope yet."
Iko had quickly noticed this. Yeah, her own clothing is extreme by other people's standards with her being dressed up like she's going through an arctic winter. But the other person's attire didn't seem to fit the setting either?
"Yo, you cold at all? I got extra clothes and shoes, they might be a bit big on you but it's there if you need it."
"Well that's good to hear, maybe there's hope yet."
Iko had quickly noticed this. Yeah, her own clothing is extreme by other people's standards with her being dressed up like she's going through an arctic winter. But the other person's attire didn't seem to fit the setting either?
"Yo, you cold at all? I got extra clothes and shoes, they might be a bit big on you but it's there if you need it."
"No thank you," Apparition shakes her head, "I'm not cold."
"No thank you," Apparition shakes her head, "I'm not cold."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 349 350