Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Young Gods | Multimage Rp | IC | Open
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 349 350
Aquaria grimaces. "No -- I have taken care of myself for a long time, I can --"
Leo mouths at her to shut up. He sighs, "And Vienna had a perfect childhood. She'll start talking about it and then she'll never be quiet."
"Do go on, Deadpool, what was the other rule again?" Scorpio snipes. Aquaria inspects her claws. "I will rip your eyes out --"
"-and stuff them down my throat," Scorpio finishes, rolling his eyes. "Again."
Leo sticks his fingers in his ears. "I have finally found how to obtain peace and quiet!" On doing so, he accidentally drops Vienna, who falls.
One eye cracks open a little bit. "What is Leo doing breathing the air that I am breathing?" demands Vienna in a slightly shaky voice.
Aquaria grimaces. "No -- I have taken care of myself for a long time, I can --"
Leo mouths at her to shut up. He sighs, "And Vienna had a perfect childhood. She'll start talking about it and then she'll never be quiet."
"Do go on, Deadpool, what was the other rule again?" Scorpio snipes. Aquaria inspects her claws. "I will rip your eyes out --"
"-and stuff them down my throat," Scorpio finishes, rolling his eyes. "Again."
Leo sticks his fingers in his ears. "I have finally found how to obtain peace and quiet!" On doing so, he accidentally drops Vienna, who falls.
One eye cracks open a little bit. "What is Leo doing breathing the air that I am breathing?" demands Vienna in a slightly shaky voice.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2mY75xL][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51830737650_3162df23f7_k.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/2mY75xL]Family Photo[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/194185647@N04/]Ghost Wolf[/url], on Flickr Family Photo I drew
51830737650_3162df23f7_k.jpgFamily Photo by Ghost Wolf, on Flickr
Family Photo I drew
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Look at BEAUTIFUL NESS NESS I hate the way Blake looks it’s awe full also blue you can recreate from this idc we should do a family photo of what you guys would look like FR version)
Look at BEAUTIFUL NESS NESS I hate the way Blake looks it’s awe full also blue you can recreate from this idc we should do a family photo of what you guys would look like FR version)
74428082_350.png
Hello? @overheartblue @dartist @shadowsky )
Hello? @overheartblue @dartist @shadowsky )
74428082_350.png
"Yes, the governmental shelters," Apparition nods, "You guys would be taken care of."

nice pic --))
but i mean we know that the OOC exists right --))
"Yes, the governmental shelters," Apparition nods, "You guys would be taken care of."

nice pic --))
but i mean we know that the OOC exists right --))
I’ll move it to ooc I was too excited since it’s the best drawing I’ve made of Phade and it has Blake and the hatches lol I need to put Zane and Amaury omg….. I just realized both mothers are no longer in the picture…. Omg)
I’ll move it to ooc I was too excited since it’s the best drawing I’ve made of Phade and it has Blake and the hatches lol I need to put Zane and Amaury omg….. I just realized both mothers are no longer in the picture…. Omg)
74428082_350.png
Azura tapped her foot.
"You are being really rude, aren't you? It was an honest mistake and you act like I just killed your family." Azura said, sighing.

Kindle backed away from Lua.
"Nooooo thank you!" Kindle said, putting up his hands.
Azura tapped her foot.
"You are being really rude, aren't you? It was an honest mistake and you act like I just killed your family." Azura said, sighing.

Kindle backed away from Lua.
"Nooooo thank you!" Kindle said, putting up his hands.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Echo glared. “I’m irritated,” she snarled quietly

Lua scoffed. “You still need to fix it so do it yourself or suck it up. I don’t need you getting targeted because your lame,” she said turning to continue on. She really wasn’t in the mood for this but Phade would kill her if she found out Lua didn’t help someone in need and Lua would have a guilty conscious.
Echo glared. “I’m irritated,” she snarled quietly

Lua scoffed. “You still need to fix it so do it yourself or suck it up. I don’t need you getting targeted because your lame,” she said turning to continue on. She really wasn’t in the mood for this but Phade would kill her if she found out Lua didn’t help someone in need and Lua would have a guilty conscious.
74428082_350.png
Airel curled her tail. She wasn’t sure how to feel she was scared of more people more loud noises.
Airel curled her tail. She wasn’t sure how to feel she was scared of more people more loud noises.
74428082_350.png
"No, she's not going anywhere," Martin warns as he walks out from under a shadow, "I'm taking care of her."
"Oh, wow, you," Apparition turns to him, "Showing your face again after hiding away from Cherro for so long?"
"No, she's not going anywhere," Martin warns as he walks out from under a shadow, "I'm taking care of her."
"Oh, wow, you," Apparition turns to him, "Showing your face again after hiding away from Cherro for so long?"
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 349 350