Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Young Gods | Multimage Rp | IC | Open
1 2 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 349 350
(Lovely Phade will definatly punch him for sure)

Airel climbed out of the rubble and shook her fur out dragging a stuffed horse behind her. “I found my stuffy,” she said softly transforming back into her magicer form.
(Lovely Phade will definatly punch him for sure)

Airel climbed out of the rubble and shook her fur out dragging a stuffed horse behind her. “I found my stuffy,” she said softly transforming back into her magicer form.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Azura sighed and put her hand to her face.
"We've been over this. I didn't think you would go in and I wasn't sure where we were."

Kindle yelped and spun around on his heel.
"How did-" Kindle started, but didn't finish. It took a moment before the shock wore away and he looked rather embarrassed.
Azura sighed and put her hand to her face.
"We've been over this. I didn't think you would go in and I wasn't sure where we were."

Kindle yelped and spun around on his heel.
"How did-" Kindle started, but didn't finish. It took a moment before the shock wore away and he looked rather embarrassed.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
"Wonderful," Tac comments, "I have an idea. I will take you to the governmental shelters. How does that sound?"
since the group is together again ))
"Wonderful," Tac comments, "I have an idea. I will take you to the governmental shelters. How does that sound?"
since the group is together again ))
Echo glowered. “Liar! How could you not know where you were? How did you not recognize it!?” She said leaning forward. “You can’t say you didn’t think I’d go in you have to warn someone of somthing like that!” She said angrily.

Lua shrugged. “Had a suspicion you were following. That needs to be fixed,” she said pointing to his broken wing.

Airel looked up. “Shelter?” She asked thinking back to Phade the purple and grey healer.
Echo glowered. “Liar! How could you not know where you were? How did you not recognize it!?” She said leaning forward. “You can’t say you didn’t think I’d go in you have to warn someone of somthing like that!” She said angrily.

Lua shrugged. “Had a suspicion you were following. That needs to be fixed,” she said pointing to his broken wing.

Airel looked up. “Shelter?” She asked thinking back to Phade the purple and grey healer.
74428082_350.png
Gtg)
Gtg)
74428082_350.png
"I mean...got no where else in my mind, so as long's I'm able to do my usual ol' thing at one of 'em I'd be cool with it," Iko replied. The one shelter she stayed at, it wasn't necessarily a good experience. They wouldn't let her go out and forage and fish, so she ditched that joint real quick.
"I mean...got no where else in my mind, so as long's I'm able to do my usual ol' thing at one of 'em I'd be cool with it," Iko replied. The one shelter she stayed at, it wasn't necessarily a good experience. They wouldn't let her go out and forage and fish, so she ditched that joint real quick.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
[quote name="ShadowSky" date="2022-01-17 08:25:05" ] [quote name="LilSeaBreeze" date="2022-01-16 07:31:58" ] "You all seem like very good friends" she states with another chuckle [/quote] "Uhhh ..." Leo says, wincing. "When we're not trying to strangle each other? Yeah, I guess we are. We're kind of trying to be calm right now." From behind, Aquaria's rapidly cursing under her breath and Scorpio looks very much lost in thought. Leo figures neither of them would notice if they ran into a tree. [/quote] @LilSeaBreeze *pokes* this might have gotten buried))
ShadowSky wrote on 2022-01-17 08:25:05:
LilSeaBreeze wrote on 2022-01-16 07:31:58:
"You all seem like very good friends" she states with another chuckle
"Uhhh ..." Leo says, wincing. "When we're not trying to strangle each other? Yeah, I guess we are. We're kind of trying to be calm right now."
From behind, Aquaria's rapidly cursing under her breath and Scorpio looks very much lost in thought. Leo figures neither of them would notice if they ran into a tree.
@LilSeaBreeze *pokes* this might have gotten buried))
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
[quote name="ShadowSky" date="2022-01-17 08:25:05" ] [quote name="LilSeaBreeze" date="2022-01-16 07:31:58" ] "You all seem like very good friends" she states with another chuckle [/quote] "Uhhh ..." Leo says, wincing. "When we're not trying to strangle each other? Yeah, I guess we are. We're kind of trying to be calm right now." From behind, Aquaria's rapidly cursing under her breath and Scorpio looks very much lost in thought. Leo figures neither of them would notice if they ran into a tree. [/quote] "Hmm," she glances up from the map looking over at him "I never had friends. Unless you count my siblings tho we didn't get along at all" she goes back to looking down at the map"
ShadowSky wrote on 2022-01-17 08:25:05:
LilSeaBreeze wrote on 2022-01-16 07:31:58:
"You all seem like very good friends" she states with another chuckle
"Uhhh ..." Leo says, wincing. "When we're not trying to strangle each other? Yeah, I guess we are. We're kind of trying to be calm right now."
From behind, Aquaria's rapidly cursing under her breath and Scorpio looks very much lost in thought. Leo figures neither of them would notice if they ran into a tree.

"Hmm," she glances up from the map looking over at him "I never had friends. Unless you count my siblings tho we didn't get along at all" she goes back to looking down at the map"
Its icy glare feels like it's burning a hole through your very being it's next set of words are just as bone-chilling
Leo figures he should say something comforting. Again, that's Vienna's job.
Aquaria pipes in, "Tell me about it. My oldest sister set a code of rules that basically goes, hate each other, hate the world, and ... um ..."
"Cat got your tongue?" Scorpio asks loudly. Aquaria shoots him a glare and slams into a tree. She rubs a small scratch on her face.
Leo figures he should say something comforting. Again, that's Vienna's job.
Aquaria pipes in, "Tell me about it. My oldest sister set a code of rules that basically goes, hate each other, hate the world, and ... um ..."
"Cat got your tongue?" Scorpio asks loudly. Aquaria shoots him a glare and slams into a tree. She rubs a small scratch on her face.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
"wow, and would you like a bandaid?" she states glancing toward Aquaria with mild concern

(Gtg I shall respond later
"wow, and would you like a bandaid?" she states glancing toward Aquaria with mild concern

(Gtg I shall respond later
Its icy glare feels like it's burning a hole through your very being it's next set of words are just as bone-chilling
1 2 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 349 350