Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Young Gods | Multimage Rp | IC | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 349 350
"You can also come with me," Martin flicks his ears, "Since you are so superior with medical skills."
He's been tracking them both anyway. They are the closest to him, and because they are so close around each others, their vibrations are stronger and easier to detect.
"You can also come with me," Martin flicks his ears, "Since you are so superior with medical skills."
He's been tracking them both anyway. They are the closest to him, and because they are so close around each others, their vibrations are stronger and easier to detect.
Phade stepped back. “No,”
(Send to docs)
Phade stepped back. “No,”
(Send to docs)
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Although she was good on food in general, proteins and fats Iko should focus on getting to a stopping point and fishing for sometime. Probably not even with a pole, she could try to go into some shallows and grab any fish she can grab.
Although she was good on food in general, proteins and fats Iko should focus on getting to a stopping point and fishing for sometime. Probably not even with a pole, she could try to go into some shallows and grab any fish she can grab.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
"Kid," Martin glances to Airel, "I'm not going to hurt you. What's your name?"
"Kid," Martin glances to Airel, "I'm not going to hurt you. What's your name?"
where would Iko's location be? i know she's most likely going to be far, far away. is she near the shore and the ocean? ))
where would Iko's location be? i know she's most likely going to be far, far away. is she near the shore and the ocean? ))
(Yeah, around the woods near the shore. She's sticking around there for now, but she's still making sure to keep on the move and keep an eye out.)
(Yeah, around the woods near the shore. She's sticking around there for now, but she's still making sure to keep on the move and keep an eye out.)
ok. ))
ok. ))
Tia crouched near a small creek rinsing some blood off her hand. Earlier she had found a few rabbits, sure she was only able to catch one just barely but it will suffice for now. She was tired but she still had things to do before sundown. After preparing the small mammal she began to carefully gather the things she would need for tonight being mindful of her surrounding or course.

After a short time, she thought she heard a voice speak and froze straining her ears while her tail flicked in anticipation. After a moment of not hearing anything else, she moved on ' probably just a bird or something' she thought to herself and moved on.

(not really sure about what the forest looks like- if I need to change stuff let me know)

Tia crouched near a small creek rinsing some blood off her hand. Earlier she had found a few rabbits, sure she was only able to catch one just barely but it will suffice for now. She was tired but she still had things to do before sundown. After preparing the small mammal she began to carefully gather the things she would need for tonight being mindful of her surrounding or course.

After a short time, she thought she heard a voice speak and froze straining her ears while her tail flicked in anticipation. After a moment of not hearing anything else, she moved on ' probably just a bird or something' she thought to herself and moved on.

(not really sure about what the forest looks like- if I need to change stuff let me know)

.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
it would be really dark in the part where Phade, Martin, and Airel are, though the sun won't go down in about an hour. ))
the forest is just... i guess, a regular forest with leaves on the ground and all. ))

Apparition folds her arms behind her. She doesn't really want to go back to Base 20 right now, even though she literally has ran away for the whole day. She wouldn't reply texts to anyone except for Quill, with just a don't feel like working with MoH today. i'll be back eventually. She also told him that if anything, she'd go stay with Martin.
She really has just taken Quill's teleporter and entered a random location and has jumped there. It seems to be some sort of a forest, by the shore or something. Walking alone out here is stupid, especially with their new "Firsts destroying everything and this is the end times" thing going on. But, well, Avoltloss taught her how magic works and how to fight, so she doesn't really worry about her safety.
it would be really dark in the part where Phade, Martin, and Airel are, though the sun won't go down in about an hour. ))
the forest is just... i guess, a regular forest with leaves on the ground and all. ))

Apparition folds her arms behind her. She doesn't really want to go back to Base 20 right now, even though she literally has ran away for the whole day. She wouldn't reply texts to anyone except for Quill, with just a don't feel like working with MoH today. i'll be back eventually. She also told him that if anything, she'd go stay with Martin.
She really has just taken Quill's teleporter and entered a random location and has jumped there. It seems to be some sort of a forest, by the shore or something. Walking alone out here is stupid, especially with their new "Firsts destroying everything and this is the end times" thing going on. But, well, Avoltloss taught her how magic works and how to fight, so she doesn't really worry about her safety.
Iko began whistling a quiet tune to herself, keeping an eye out for anything else, food or First, as she began making her way towards the shore. If she wanted to be able to keep on being able to flash freeze and cook on the go, dietary fats are one of the biggest energy giving things. Fish doesn't have a lot of fat in the first place, but it's better than nothing at all. Not like she found any unattended bird nests today.
Iko began whistling a quiet tune to herself, keeping an eye out for anything else, food or First, as she began making her way towards the shore. If she wanted to be able to keep on being able to flash freeze and cook on the go, dietary fats are one of the biggest energy giving things. Fish doesn't have a lot of fat in the first place, but it's better than nothing at all. Not like she found any unattended bird nests today.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 349 350