Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Young Gods | Multimage Rp | IC | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 349 350
( If you wish to join, please visit the OOC for informations )

The cloaked cat magicer inhales, his long, sky blue hair draping down his shoulders. The air is damp and warm down here. Faint light from the grate above. Droplets plummet to the ground, briefly catching light as they go.
Wary footsteps reach his ears. He flicks his right ear once.
Took him long enough.
"Ximon," a voice rings with slight echo as the figure treads the thin rain water that has gathered in the tunnel, splashing them, "You BETTER have a good explanation on WHY asking me out to this forsaken place THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING."
Simon sighs, turning over slightly. He tilts his head over, pulling over his hood, "Good morning to you too."
"Spill," Martin rolls his eyes. He has dark green eyes and black hair with white spots on them. He is also a cat magicer, and his tail is swaying a little out of irritation.
"Do me a favor," Simon turns over completely, walking toward Martin. Under the dim lighting, it's hard to see his eyes, but they are pure black with an "X" for an iris in his right eye, "I know you're a good tracker and fighter. I also know you're getting stronger."
Martin scowls, staring down at the shorter Simon.
"I need you to gather them," Simon continues, "Bring them to one place."
"Why would I do you this," Martin hisses, "'favor'?"
Simon abruptly jerks Martin down by his collar, catching the man off guard.
"I have not even gotten to how you've tried to kill my sister," he hisses, his unnatural eyes glaring into Martin's, "You should be grateful that you are still alive."
Martin swallows.
He nods subtly, "I'll do it."
Simon releases him, "Pleasant. Now you can go."
Martin takes a deep breath, turning stiffly and starts to walk away.
"Martin," Simon suddenly speaks again.
"What?" Martin yells back.
"Get them all to one place," Simon raises his voice so Martin can hear him as he walks away, "Dead or alive."
( If you wish to join, please visit the OOC for informations )

The cloaked cat magicer inhales, his long, sky blue hair draping down his shoulders. The air is damp and warm down here. Faint light from the grate above. Droplets plummet to the ground, briefly catching light as they go.
Wary footsteps reach his ears. He flicks his right ear once.
Took him long enough.
"Ximon," a voice rings with slight echo as the figure treads the thin rain water that has gathered in the tunnel, splashing them, "You BETTER have a good explanation on WHY asking me out to this forsaken place THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING."
Simon sighs, turning over slightly. He tilts his head over, pulling over his hood, "Good morning to you too."
"Spill," Martin rolls his eyes. He has dark green eyes and black hair with white spots on them. He is also a cat magicer, and his tail is swaying a little out of irritation.
"Do me a favor," Simon turns over completely, walking toward Martin. Under the dim lighting, it's hard to see his eyes, but they are pure black with an "X" for an iris in his right eye, "I know you're a good tracker and fighter. I also know you're getting stronger."
Martin scowls, staring down at the shorter Simon.
"I need you to gather them," Simon continues, "Bring them to one place."
"Why would I do you this," Martin hisses, "'favor'?"
Simon abruptly jerks Martin down by his collar, catching the man off guard.
"I have not even gotten to how you've tried to kill my sister," he hisses, his unnatural eyes glaring into Martin's, "You should be grateful that you are still alive."
Martin swallows.
He nods subtly, "I'll do it."
Simon releases him, "Pleasant. Now you can go."
Martin takes a deep breath, turning stiffly and starts to walk away.
"Martin," Simon suddenly speaks again.
"What?" Martin yells back.
"Get them all to one place," Simon raises his voice so Martin can hear him as he walks away, "Dead or alive."
It's been about a month since the Apocalypse hit.
He has long, fluffy dull gray - plum hair, like a lion's mane. His wing frames are dark black, and his wing membranes are dull gray - plum. Draconic runes mark his face.
Guide Grince flutters a little, climbing and standing on the top of the ruins, looking out at the wrecked cities all ahead of him. A few giant, whale like creatures roams idly in the sky, armored with rock scales. There are some that's shaped like great snakes, too.
"Blake!" Kaie calls at him, "What are you doing? Get down here!"
"We weren't able to find anyone alive out there yesterday," Blake tilts his head back, his green eyes brooding. The cat magicer sighs, looking down briefly. He has rust blonde hair and tail, and a pair of rusty red eyes, "We'll just take care of what we found, alright?"
"Kaie!" Blake's ears perk up, "We need to THINK of something! Ok, food is running out. Our medics are always exhausted. The survivors are always scared of what's to come. Unless the Firsts are gone, NOTHING will change for the better!"
"You're right!" Kaie calls back, "So get down here and let's all talk!"
Blake rolls his eyes, "Alright Guide Goldfjord. Time for another forum meeting."
It's been about a month since the Apocalypse hit.
He has long, fluffy dull gray - plum hair, like a lion's mane. His wing frames are dark black, and his wing membranes are dull gray - plum. Draconic runes mark his face.
Guide Grince flutters a little, climbing and standing on the top of the ruins, looking out at the wrecked cities all ahead of him. A few giant, whale like creatures roams idly in the sky, armored with rock scales. There are some that's shaped like great snakes, too.
"Blake!" Kaie calls at him, "What are you doing? Get down here!"
"We weren't able to find anyone alive out there yesterday," Blake tilts his head back, his green eyes brooding. The cat magicer sighs, looking down briefly. He has rust blonde hair and tail, and a pair of rusty red eyes, "We'll just take care of what we found, alright?"
"Kaie!" Blake's ears perk up, "We need to THINK of something! Ok, food is running out. Our medics are always exhausted. The survivors are always scared of what's to come. Unless the Firsts are gone, NOTHING will change for the better!"
"You're right!" Kaie calls back, "So get down here and let's all talk!"
Blake rolls his eyes, "Alright Guide Goldfjord. Time for another forum meeting."
A grey hell hound with black stripes stalked through the shadows quietly, a large buck only a few feet away grazing in a small clearing unaware of the danger stalking him. A few minutes tick by when the buck suddenly lifts his head as the wind shifts direction. The buck bolts leaping over a log, an arrow following and slamming into the log and missing the deer. A curse Emirates from the forest as a peach haired girl with green eyes and white stripes stepped out of the woods, her horns slightly twisted inward. The hound trotted over to her looking up at her. “I know I know,” the girl said before turning and walking back the way she had come. “Let’s get back,” she said quietly.

A flurry of wings and somthing clattered to the ground. “Dang it,” a soft voice muttered. Phade picked up the scissors and bandages from the ground and shuffled to a bucket of water to wash them off before taking a swab of alcohol to disinfect the tool. “Still working?” A voice said from behind her. Phade turned around her white hair whipping around back into her face. She pushed the strands away. “Yes Lua still have to check on injured,” she said folding herlavender and grey wings behind herself, her tail flicking. Lua nodded before leaving. Her and Phade had been distant lately. Phade was beginning to think she was distancing herself from everyone. She sighed and continued to clean up.
A grey hell hound with black stripes stalked through the shadows quietly, a large buck only a few feet away grazing in a small clearing unaware of the danger stalking him. A few minutes tick by when the buck suddenly lifts his head as the wind shifts direction. The buck bolts leaping over a log, an arrow following and slamming into the log and missing the deer. A curse Emirates from the forest as a peach haired girl with green eyes and white stripes stepped out of the woods, her horns slightly twisted inward. The hound trotted over to her looking up at her. “I know I know,” the girl said before turning and walking back the way she had come. “Let’s get back,” she said quietly.

A flurry of wings and somthing clattered to the ground. “Dang it,” a soft voice muttered. Phade picked up the scissors and bandages from the ground and shuffled to a bucket of water to wash them off before taking a swab of alcohol to disinfect the tool. “Still working?” A voice said from behind her. Phade turned around her white hair whipping around back into her face. She pushed the strands away. “Yes Lua still have to check on injured,” she said folding herlavender and grey wings behind herself, her tail flicking. Lua nodded before leaving. Her and Phade had been distant lately. Phade was beginning to think she was distancing herself from everyone. She sighed and continued to clean up.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Iko walked along the trail in the woods. Man, she missed living in a cabin, where she knew everything was secure. Unfortunately, uh, not anymore. Not unless she wants to be a sitting duck for some wandering First or something.

Still, the nomadic life didn't suit her. Probably better than sitting it out in a shelter, bored out of her mind. The heavily-clothed magicer looked around, spotting some mushrooms on a fallen stump. Walking over to investigate--score! These were edible and she was starting to run a bit low on food anyway. She began harvesting some of the mushroom colony, but not all of it.
Iko walked along the trail in the woods. Man, she missed living in a cabin, where she knew everything was secure. Unfortunately, uh, not anymore. Not unless she wants to be a sitting duck for some wandering First or something.

Still, the nomadic life didn't suit her. Probably better than sitting it out in a shelter, bored out of her mind. The heavily-clothed magicer looked around, spotting some mushrooms on a fallen stump. Walking over to investigate--score! These were edible and she was starting to run a bit low on food anyway. She began harvesting some of the mushroom colony, but not all of it.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Airel shivered slightly clutching her stuffed horse her wings hugging her sides. Dirt was smeared across her face, her knees bruised and scratched, her elbows slightly red with blood and covered in dirt. Her hair was tangled and dirty and her eyes had a ring of red around them streaks down her cheeks. Airel stared at shadowy woods glancing around her surroundings, her ear flickering. Where was she? The only thing she really remembered was her parents yelling at her to run, creatures in the sky and screaming yelling and red. The only details she could bare to remember. Airel turned to hear sounds quietly coming from behind her. An adult, white hair with light purple streaks at her tips, her dragon wings lavender color with darker grey wing fingers, she had a kind smile and her electric blue eyes softened at Airel who scooted back curling inwards.
Airel shivered slightly clutching her stuffed horse her wings hugging her sides. Dirt was smeared across her face, her knees bruised and scratched, her elbows slightly red with blood and covered in dirt. Her hair was tangled and dirty and her eyes had a ring of red around them streaks down her cheeks. Airel stared at shadowy woods glancing around her surroundings, her ear flickering. Where was she? The only thing she really remembered was her parents yelling at her to run, creatures in the sky and screaming yelling and red. The only details she could bare to remember. Airel turned to hear sounds quietly coming from behind her. An adult, white hair with light purple streaks at her tips, her dragon wings lavender color with darker grey wing fingers, she had a kind smile and her electric blue eyes softened at Airel who scooted back curling inwards.
74428082_350.png
"Hello?" a man's voice calls from within the dark woods, "Hi? Is there anyone here?"
"Hello?" a man's voice calls from within the dark woods, "Hi? Is there anyone here?"
Both Airel and the lady turned peering into the woods. “There is,” Phade said quietly as Airel scooted to the side before scrambling to a spot under a leafy bush hiding.
Both Airel and the lady turned peering into the woods. “There is,” Phade said quietly as Airel scooted to the side before scrambling to a spot under a leafy bush hiding.
74428082_350.png
He moves toward where he feels the energy is from. There are two of them around here. He hopes that those two don't fight hard.
He moves toward where he feels the energy is from. There are two of them around here. He hopes that those two don't fight hard.
Airel shivered scared. The pretty lady stood peering into the woods. “Who’s there?” She asked quietly glancing to Airel.
Airel shivered scared. The pretty lady stood peering into the woods. “Who’s there?” She asked quietly glancing to Airel.
74428082_350.png
"Dee do, ba dum~" Iko quietly hummed as she harvested some of it, mostly to break the silence a bit. There we go, there should still be plenty left for anyone else who needs food. She flash froze it, before putting it away in her bag. She had eaten earlier, so she wasn't too worried about the energy dip. And even then, she can take a quick breather if need be.
"Dee do, ba dum~" Iko quietly hummed as she harvested some of it, mostly to break the silence a bit. There we go, there should still be plenty left for anyone else who needs food. She flash froze it, before putting it away in her bag. She had eaten earlier, so she wasn't too worried about the energy dip. And even then, she can take a quick breather if need be.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 349 350