Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prisoners Rp discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 230 231
[quote name="TableFlipper470" date="2021-11-10 11:44:20" ] Yes! Who's after raven, and whose after me, catch? Is her father after raven too? It was supposed to be @/quarantinearea after me but now idk. @/Pastelperryton [/quote] Raven her father is ofcourse the boss of the whole orginazation, so when their only catch lately (SoulCatcher) escapes, AND his only daughter whcih he also trained, ofcourse hed send out allot of hunters. xD ))
TableFlipper470 wrote on 2021-11-10 11:44:20:
Yes! Who's after raven, and whose after me, catch? Is her father after raven too? It was supposed to be @/quarantinearea after me but now idk.

@/Pastelperryton
Raven her father is ofcourse the boss of the whole orginazation, so when their only catch lately (SoulCatcher) escapes, AND his only daughter whcih he also trained, ofcourse hed send out allot of hunters. xD ))
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
:person_standing:

Is this still open or..
:person_standing:

Is this still open or..
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
I might join in if this is still open and non-dragon characters are okay. Idk.
I might join in if this is still open and non-dragon characters are okay. Idk.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@fattycatty @ShadowWyvern15

Sorry I was asleep lol

Yes this is still open for players! A little bit of reading if you want but you don’t have to read previous roleplay if you don’t want to.
@fattycatty @ShadowWyvern15

Sorry I was asleep lol

Yes this is still open for players! A little bit of reading if you want but you don’t have to read previous roleplay if you don’t want to.
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
I've actually red up a bit on the overall plot/synopsis and think I've caught up with the rp so far. (If i missed something i'll go back to read it again ` clear up my confusion) --------- [b]Username[/b]: ShadowWyvern15 [b]Character Name[/b]: Verian [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/6332.png[/img] (I might draw and put an image of his design here later as it differs bit from FR, for now this placeholder will do)[/center] [b]Prefession/backstory[/b] (sorry for the rambling but here it is.): Used to be an aerial silks dancer, then became a warrior and..."entertainer" for a short while--ended up as a pirate. Makes for a good bounty hunter, if a fine reward is promised. Carries a cutlass strapped to his back, the belt going across his chest having five sheaths with throwing knives in them that come in handy during hunting and combat. Knows several healing potion recipes and also carries his father's journal with himself. (The dad was a potions adept.) It all started when the Serthis was rather young, still in the crib. His dad was a gladiator forced to fight as a solider on the line by a mad king. After escaping, the king's daughter ordered him to be dealt with. In the queen's sent legion, a Lithetail assassin was added to aid in tracking the rogue. (Verian's mother being a pirate captain, was drowned in a storm while sailing back home.) Desperate to keep his lil boy safe, the potions adept cast a veil of shadow magic, ran upstairs and hid him behind one of the supply crates. So, the mission was completed but the dragons wanted to also deal with the lil kid. Not taking chances. But then there was a hitch in the plan. The snake man mercenary had used the chaos of battle to snatch and hide the infant. A passing herbalist found Verian & took him. But happened to have terrible memory & the kid got lost in the sea of dragons at the trading post. (Got taken into a traveling circus troupe after wandering off & being found). At 18, the young beastman got frustrated with his family's constant disdain toward him and in a fit of rebellious anger, snuck out into the night. 9 years later he joined a dragon clan and became a warrior mage while still performing at the open air theather with his friends. Now skip 10 years after and he followed his mother's footsteps...or trail? (After discovering his true origins). Has wind magic that he uses both for defense and as a weapon...Although it seems to be more of a weird mish-mash of wind and subtle hints of shadow magic. Because of how unstable it is by nature, and it is heavily influenced by his emotions, Verian strictly avoids using it outside of battle or dire situations that call for it. Him being a semi-ghost only makes this worse. Due to a recent, er, series of incidents- he has become a ghost stuck to a wax sculpture of himself that he can animate and ''leave'' at will. Or simply withdraw into the statue, like a snail retreats into its shell. But he is bound to it and can't go far, as if tied to the life-sized wax figure by a shock cord used for bungee jumping, but shorter. So if he tries, he'll get yanked back to the sculpture or "faint" and fade away. (He's...fine, just stuck in the figure and recovering as when the cord snaps kinda deals damage.) [b]Age (Optional)[/b]: 37 years but looks 27, as the clan sculptor was using photos of him ten years younger to make the wax statue he's now bound to. For more info read up his backstory. [b]Pronouns (optional): [/b] He/him @tableflipper470 Edit: If this is not ok, I can switch him for a dragon or a more jolly character.
I've actually red up a bit on the overall plot/synopsis and think I've caught up with the rp so far. (If i missed something i'll go back to read it again ` clear up my confusion)
Username: ShadowWyvern15
Character Name: Verian
6332.png
(I might draw and put an image of his design here later as it differs bit from FR, for now this placeholder will do)
Prefession/backstory (sorry for the rambling but here it is.):
Used to be an aerial silks dancer, then became a warrior and..."entertainer" for a short while--ended up as a pirate. Makes for a good bounty hunter, if a fine reward is promised. Carries a cutlass strapped to his back, the belt going across his chest having five sheaths with throwing knives in them that come in handy during hunting and combat. Knows several healing potion recipes and also carries his father's journal with himself. (The dad was a potions adept.)

It all started when the Serthis was rather young, still in the crib. His dad was a gladiator forced to fight as a solider on the line by a mad king. After escaping, the king's daughter ordered him to be dealt with. In the queen's sent legion, a Lithetail assassin was added to aid in tracking the rogue.
(Verian's mother being a pirate captain, was drowned in a storm while sailing back home.)
Desperate to keep his lil boy safe, the potions adept cast a veil of shadow magic, ran upstairs and hid him behind one of the supply crates.

So, the mission was completed but the dragons wanted to also deal with the lil kid. Not taking chances. But then there was a hitch in the plan.

The snake man mercenary had used the chaos of battle to snatch and hide the infant.
A passing herbalist found Verian & took him.
But happened to have terrible memory & the kid got lost in the sea of dragons at the trading post.

(Got taken into a traveling circus troupe after wandering off & being found).
At 18, the young beastman got frustrated with his family's constant disdain toward him and in a fit of rebellious anger, snuck out into the night. 9 years later he joined a dragon clan and became a warrior mage while still performing at the open air theather with his friends.
Now skip 10 years after and he followed his mother's footsteps...or trail?
(After discovering his true origins).

Has wind magic that he uses both for defense and as a weapon...Although it seems to be more of a weird mish-mash of wind and subtle hints of shadow magic. Because of how unstable it is by nature, and it is heavily influenced by his emotions, Verian strictly avoids using it outside of battle or dire situations that call for it. Him being a semi-ghost only makes this worse.

Due to a recent, er, series of incidents- he has become a ghost stuck to a wax sculpture of himself that he can animate and ''leave'' at will. Or simply withdraw into the statue, like a snail retreats into its shell. But he is bound to it and can't go far, as if tied to the life-sized wax figure by a shock cord used for bungee jumping, but shorter. So if he tries, he'll get yanked back to the sculpture or "faint" and fade away. (He's...fine, just stuck in the figure and recovering as when the cord snaps kinda deals damage.)

Age (Optional): 37 years but looks 27, as the clan sculptor was using photos of him ten years younger to make the wax statue he's now bound to. For more info read up his backstory.

Pronouns (optional): He/him
@tableflipper470

Edit: If this is not ok, I can switch him for a dragon or a more jolly character.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15 Dragons are the norm but I really like this character! So he's basically a bounty hunter?
@ShadowWyvern15 Dragons are the norm but I really like this character! So he's basically a bounty hunter?
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
Weell..Actually he isn't a bounty hunter, not generally.

Basically he's still a pirate since he died before he could form a proper crew and potentially be voted as captain. But he does double down as a hunter, rarely. So I guess it's kinda yes and no?

It depends on if he's in the mood for bothering with such things, if he deems the rewards worth the hassle or not.

For example, he's not in the mood to track down a selected target but guaranteeing him a hefty bag of gems or coin- and he might change his mind to accept the request. But in those cases he oftentimes slaps on a higher price for the effort is the target themselves are a higher ranked figure/ more dangerous.
Refusing to pay means he simply will decline the target.

But if he's in a mood for it, then he doesn't really care about the rewards offered--too interested in the hunting, tracking or potentially killing itself.
@tableflipper470
Weell..Actually he isn't a bounty hunter, not generally.

Basically he's still a pirate since he died before he could form a proper crew and potentially be voted as captain. But he does double down as a hunter, rarely. So I guess it's kinda yes and no?

It depends on if he's in the mood for bothering with such things, if he deems the rewards worth the hassle or not.

For example, he's not in the mood to track down a selected target but guaranteeing him a hefty bag of gems or coin- and he might change his mind to accept the request. But in those cases he oftentimes slaps on a higher price for the effort is the target themselves are a higher ranked figure/ more dangerous.
Refusing to pay means he simply will decline the target.

But if he's in a mood for it, then he doesn't really care about the rewards offered--too interested in the hunting, tracking or potentially killing itself.
@tableflipper470
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
sounds poggers!
sounds poggers!
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
@ShadowWyvern15
ok cool! also, any of y'all up for roleplay son? I have gym for a bit but then I can. Rn I should be walking w/Raven and Zuri in the barn.
@ShadowWyvern15
ok cool! also, any of y'all up for roleplay son? I have gym for a bit but then I can. Rn I should be walking w/Raven and Zuri in the barn.
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
I'm up. (Or down for it?) Just dunno how to introduce my serthis boi without his appearance looking/feeling jarring to the rest of the story.
So..If anyone wants to interact ping me? I guess?

Where on Sornienth is all of this going on btw? Like in the Shifting expanse or some other flight territory?
I'm up. (Or down for it?) Just dunno how to introduce my serthis boi without his appearance looking/feeling jarring to the rest of the story.
So..If anyone wants to interact ping me? I guess?

Where on Sornienth is all of this going on btw? Like in the Shifting expanse or some other flight territory?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 230 231