Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prisoners Rp discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 230 231
yes, I love that! What do you think though, @Pasteperryton
yes, I love that! What do you think though, @Pasteperryton
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
[quote name="TableFlipper470" date="2021-11-10 09:56:46" ] @/Pastelperryton @SnowingSoul Hey y'all roleplay is a little quiet bc we're all busy rn, which is fine btw, but I thought we could make the lot more interesting if we had Devonian (I assume they're kind of crazy idk) could be looking for someone specific in the rp (doesn't matter who he chooses.) and then one of y'all has to be kind of an unexpected appearance ig but lol idk I've just ben thinking about it rn. (Ik y'all r busy I am too lol I have an essay this week to write) [/quote] Dev Isn't really crazy, but he is paranoid, think specific intense phobia but yeah, maybe a face he's seen in a crowd in the arena?
TableFlipper470 wrote on 2021-11-10 09:56:46:
@/Pastelperryton @SnowingSoul

Hey y'all roleplay is a little quiet bc we're all busy rn, which is fine btw, but I thought we could make the lot more interesting if we had Devonian (I assume they're kind of crazy idk) could be looking for someone specific in the rp (doesn't matter who he chooses.) and then one of y'all has to be kind of an unexpected appearance ig but lol idk I've just ben thinking about it rn. (Ik y'all r busy I am too lol I have an essay this week to write)

Dev Isn't really crazy, but he is paranoid, think specific intense phobia but yeah, maybe a face he's seen in a crowd in the arena?
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
O~ Maybe Raven her father? He is like the boss of the hole orginazation so would be more likely to go to an arena, right? @PastelPerryton
O~ Maybe Raven her father? He is like the boss of the hole orginazation so would be more likely to go to an arena, right? @PastelPerryton
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
[quote name="@DarkDragonMe" date="2021-11-10 10:28:51" ] O~ Maybe Raven her father? He is like the boss of the hole orginazation so would be more likely to go to an arena, right? @/PastelPerryton [/quote] yeah, that sounds good!^^
@DarkDragonMe wrote on 2021-11-10 10:28:51:
O~ Maybe Raven her father? He is like the boss of the hole orginazation so would be more likely to go to an arena, right? @/PastelPerryton

yeah, that sounds good!^^

FNoWp0v.png
Yes! Who's after raven, and whose after me, catch? Is her father after raven too? It was supposed to be @/quarantinearea after me but now idk.

@Pastelperryton
Yes! Who's after raven, and whose after me, catch? Is her father after raven too? It was supposed to be @/quarantinearea after me but now idk.

@Pastelperryton
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
Devonian is just desperate for some sort of familiarity/kindness, oncw he's seen catch then they'd as well be a candidate
Devonian is just desperate for some sort of familiarity/kindness, oncw he's seen catch then they'd as well be a candidate

FNoWp0v.png
oh ok also your character makes more sense now, @pastelperryton
oh ok also your character makes more sense now, @pastelperryton
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png

Any of y’all rp??? Lol I got back from school about half an he ago so I’m free (:

Any of y’all rp??? Lol I got back from school about half an he ago so I’m free (:
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
here now
here now

FNoWp0v.png
Sorry I had church and basketball after if any of y’all are here I can rp

@pastelperryton @snowingsoul