Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prisoners Rp discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 230 231
@TableFlipper470 @SnowingSoul @Darkdragonme @QuarantineArea

I'm going to be making a size guide for dergs for reference so if you all could tell me you dergs intended/wanted measurements
@TableFlipper470 @SnowingSoul @Darkdragonme @QuarantineArea

I'm going to be making a size guide for dergs for reference so if you all could tell me you dergs intended/wanted measurements
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
??? well I'd like my wildclaw to be used ig lol I don't rlly know wat you mean lol
??? well I'd like my wildclaw to be used ig lol I don't rlly know wat you mean lol
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
ZURI IS HERE (sorry I’m late to register her, I was procrastinating) [b]Username: @QuirkyJunimo Character Name: Zuri Prefession/backstory: She just runs around doing whatever she wants like the live update skydancer Age: 13/15 Pronouns: She/her [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67589712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675898/67589712_350.png[/img][/url]
ZURI IS HERE (sorry I’m late to register her, I was procrastinating)
Username: @QuirkyJunimo
Character Name: Zuri
Prefession/backstory: She just runs around doing whatever she wants like the live update skydancer
Pronouns: She/her
67589712_350.png
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@QuirkyJunimo

Cool! We're actually rp'ing rn if u wanna head over- I'll add her to the list also would you mind telling me your FR time and pronouns? You don't ave to if you don't feel comfortable though.
@QuirkyJunimo

Cool! We're actually rp'ing rn if u wanna head over- I'll add her to the list also would you mind telling me your FR time and pronouns? You don't ave to if you don't feel comfortable though.
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
@TableFlipper470

I’m she/her and fr+4!
@TableFlipper470

I’m she/her and fr+4!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@TableFlipper470

oh like a size chart for the rp dragons, like how big catch is compared to raven
@TableFlipper470

oh like a size chart for the rp dragons, like how big catch is compared to raven

FNoWp0v.png
I mean I'm pretty sure Raven is bigger but eh I dont know how to explain-
Catch is as long as Raven her (as we humans call it) upperbody, like from the shoulders to the hips. (without tail included)
I'm bad at explaining.

@PastelPerryton
I mean I'm pretty sure Raven is bigger but eh I dont know how to explain-
Catch is as long as Raven her (as we humans call it) upperbody, like from the shoulders to the hips. (without tail included)
I'm bad at explaining.

@PastelPerryton
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
But do keep in mind that this is when they where kids, so they still had to grow
But do keep in mind that this is when they where kids, so they still had to grow
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
ok, neato, thanks
ok, neato, thanks

FNoWp0v.png
@PastelPerryton Messorem is a bit larger than a standard Bogsneak, based on his profile stats. He's an adolescent.
@PastelPerryton Messorem is a bit larger than a standard Bogsneak, based on his profile stats. He's an adolescent.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 230 231