Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle RP OOC | DEAD!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 104 105
oof that would be terribly fun to see lol…dvalin suddenly going like “oh! pet” and then capturing it and it turns out to be eclipse haha
oof that would be terribly fun to see lol…dvalin suddenly going like “oh! pet” and then capturing it and it turns out to be eclipse haha
LIo8D8G.gif
Wait, can we do that? It would be funny...
Wait, can we do that? It would be funny...
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
idk if we can, but it would definitely be funny to try it out!
idk if we can, but it would definitely be funny to try it out!
LIo8D8G.gif
Okay, how do we start this? Does Eclipse fall into a trap for rats or something?
Okay, how do we start this? Does Eclipse fall into a trap for rats or something?
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
well dvalin is kind of a wanderer so she doesn’t truly have a home…but we could say that she traps rats around where she’s staying? there’s probably something we can work out with that.
well dvalin is kind of a wanderer so she doesn’t truly have a home…but we could say that she traps rats around where she’s staying? there’s probably something we can work out with that.
LIo8D8G.gif
Oki, how about this:
Eclipse falls into a trap or something
Dvalin is passing by and finds her/finds her
Pet.
Oki, how about this:
Eclipse falls into a trap or something
Dvalin is passing by and finds her/finds her
Pet.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
yes i agree with this idea, it’s great
dvalin’s currently at the gala and interacting with someone…soooo when will this happen?
yes i agree with this idea, it’s great
dvalin’s currently at the gala and interacting with someone…soooo when will this happen?
LIo8D8G.gif
How about after full moon? Will you finish by then? One of my characters is a werewolf, and I'm also currently interacting with someone else.
How about after full moon? Will you finish by then? One of my characters is a werewolf, and I'm also currently interacting with someone else.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
yeah i hope so, the person i’m interacting with hasn’t responded yet, but with dvalin’s quiet nature it shouldn’t be too long
yeah i hope so, the person i’m interacting with hasn’t responded yet, but with dvalin’s quiet nature it shouldn’t be too long
LIo8D8G.gif
:)
:)
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 104 105