Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle RP OOC | DEAD!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
Bruh people are stealing stuff from the boys bathrooms and pulling sinks of the wall ;-;
Bruh people are stealing stuff from the boys bathrooms and pulling sinks of the wall ;-;
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
Dude… that’s crazy!
Dude… that’s crazy!
LIo8D8G.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZHCT6Ed.png[/img]
ZHCT6Ed.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
When are we starting? When the last three characters at least are filled?
When are we starting? When the last three characters at least are filled?
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
@Soupree
Apologies for the ping if you’re subbed to this one. The old thread will be kept but this newer one is easier to navigate. Do you have any plot ideas? I was keeping it open ended to match the original but we could add a little something something :)

@/Christi25
I feel like we should start from the top everyone can play around with who already knows who if that is desired.

@/Ruatani
All characters are approved as soon as they’re posted!

When does everyone want to start?
@Soupree
Apologies for the ping if you’re subbed to this one. The old thread will be kept but this newer one is easier to navigate. Do you have any plot ideas? I was keeping it open ended to match the original but we could add a little something something :)

@/Christi25
I feel like we should start from the top everyone can play around with who already knows who if that is desired.

@/Ruatani
All characters are approved as soon as they’re posted!

When does everyone want to start?
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Whenever you're ready. I'm ready right now if that is the common vote
Whenever you're ready. I'm ready right now if that is the common vote
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
I’m ready as well!
I’m ready as well!
LIo8D8G.gif
Surprise queen time! I am also ready to start whenever. [b]Role:[/b] Queen [b]Name:[/b] Styx Tuiseka [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 1560 (yes we need more zero in this mhmm) [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight? [b]Species:[/b] Lich [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/889961041902071848/Untitled_Artwork.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Cold and unfeeling. She is very intimidating and can come off as outright mean. While she may not be kind to any one individually she is very protective of her kingdom and rules it well. Tough as nails, will destroy you in unarmed combat. [b]Backstory:[/b] :) [b]Other:[/b] - Many want her dead since she isn’t really supposed to be alive and she is not good about forming alliances with the neighboring kingdoms. - [s]There must always be a lich queen[/s]
Surprise queen time! I am also ready to start whenever.

Role: Queen
Name: Styx Tuiseka
Sexuality: Straight?
Species: Lich
Appearance:
Untitled_Artwork.jpg
Personality:
Cold and unfeeling. She is very intimidating and can come off as outright mean. While she may not be kind to any one individually she is very protective of her kingdom and rules it well. Tough as nails, will destroy you in unarmed combat.
Backstory:
:)
Other:
- Many want her dead since she isn’t really supposed to be alive and she is not good about forming alliances with the neighboring kingdoms.
- There must always be a lich queen
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Tumble- my vamp lady and your lich queen shall be unstoppable >:D
Tumble- my vamp lady and your lich queen shall be unstoppable >:D
w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
>:} Im ready when you guys are
>:} Im ready when you guys are
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105