Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle RP OOC | DEAD!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 104 105
Goblingoblingoblingoblingoblin [b]Role:[/b] Hustler/ne’er do well [b]Name:[/b] Gargoyle [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 22 [b]Species:[/b] Goblin [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/890732717573034005/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Just a good for nothing lier and thief. Very arrogant and dim. [b]Backstory:[/b] Just a little sewer boy with a cause. [b]Other:[/b] - pathological lier - Small and angry
Goblingoblingoblingoblingoblin

Role: Hustler/ne’er do well
Name: Gargoyle
Species: Goblin
Appearance:
Untitled_Artwork.png
Personality:
Just a good for nothing lier and thief. Very arrogant and dim.
Backstory:
Just a little sewer boy with a cause.
Other:
- pathological lier
- Small and angry
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
oH YES-
oH YES-
JkpHEfN.jpg
not me putting Korey through every deadly situation possible for character growth-
not me putting Korey through every deadly situation possible for character growth-
w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
I mean... I shouldn't be talking either LOL
I mean... I shouldn't be talking either LOL
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
ofc ofc, we need to torture characters so they can have good stories for their grandchildren u^u
ofc ofc, we need to torture characters so they can have good stories for their grandchildren u^u
w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
Let’s go with that. (:
Let’s go with that. (:
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png

This castle needs a librarian

wHat iF I mAdE onE

This castle needs a librarian

wHat iF I mAdE onE
JkpHEfN.jpg
OOOOOooo lily would be there most valued member. Library her second home
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
[quote name="gloomi" date="2021-09-23 19:27:09" ] OOOOOooo lily would be there most valued member. Library her second home [/quote] :D They would probably love her patronage
gloomi wrote on 2021-09-23 19:27:09:

:D

They would probably love her patronage
JkpHEfN.jpg
[b]Username:[/b] *Demonic Lumi screeching* [b]Role:[/b] Good old fashioned castle librarian [b]Name:[/b] Emery River [b]Gender:[/b] Male (He/him [size=1]although, he doesn't mind they/them[/size]) [b]Age:[/b] 25 [b]Sexuality:[/b] *Shy smile* [b]Species:[/b] Human...? [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/1170750_TNrEvZhT.png[/img] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/197705_Q7smq6FJ.png[/img] Emery is a little smol, he's 5'9 and requires his glasses to be able to see anything [b]Personality:[/b] He's a timid soul, but he has a brave heart, he'll stand up to the biggest of people and try to defend his case or another person, but he has to really work himself up to do it. Emery seems to be a pacifist, calling out violence as wrong whenever he gets the guts to speak up, and trying to break up any arguments. [b]Backstory:[/b]If he was stronger, Emery would have been a knight, but because he was small and a little weak, he took to reading instead, and he loved it so much he became the librarian. W.I.P [b]Other:[/b] -He a baby, he will cry or tear up if someone raises their voice at him -Books, lots and lots of books -Surface Dyslexia, he has trouble identifying certain words but strives to read as much as he can anyway, asking for help when he needs to -Misplaces his glasses constantly
Username: *Demonic Lumi screeching*

Role: Good old fashioned castle librarian

Name: Emery River

Sexuality: *Shy smile*

Species: Human...?

Appearance:
1170750_TNrEvZhT.png

197705_Q7smq6FJ.png
Emery is a little smol, he's 5'9 and requires his glasses to be able to see anything

Personality: He's a timid soul, but he has a brave heart, he'll stand up to the biggest of people and try to defend his case or another person, but he has to really work himself up to do it. Emery seems to be a pacifist, calling out violence as wrong whenever he gets the guts to speak up, and trying to break up any arguments.

Backstory:If he was stronger, Emery would have been a knight, but because he was small and a little weak, he took to reading instead, and he loved it so much he became the librarian.

W.I.P

Other:

-He a baby, he will cry or tear up if someone raises their voice at him

-Books, lots and lots of books

-Surface Dyslexia, he has trouble identifying certain words but strives to read as much as he can anyway, asking for help when he needs to

-Misplaces his glasses constantly
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 104 105