Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Easy Roleplay For Newbies (OPEN / NEW)
1 2 3 4
Hello, I'm Iira, and Welcome to Easy Roleplay for starters! The rules are easy! Please list about your dragon in bold and underlined. Please @ people when you reply. No toxic behaver. Please use the slanted text when roleplaying.

Please be kind to the new people, such as myself, I'm not very good at roleplayer! Please no rude comments I hope you all enjoy!
  • List about your dragon in Bold and Underlined
  • @ people when you reply
  • Use Slanted text when roleplaying

The setting is a large den, for LOTS of dragons, What would your dragon do crowded in a den? Please enjoy
Hello, I'm Iira, and Welcome to Easy Roleplay for starters! The rules are easy! Please list about your dragon in bold and underlined. Please @ people when you reply. No toxic behaver. Please use the slanted text when roleplaying.

Please be kind to the new people, such as myself, I'm not very good at roleplayer! Please no rude comments I hope you all enjoy!
  • List about your dragon in Bold and Underlined
  • @ people when you reply
  • Use Slanted text when roleplaying

The setting is a large den, for LOTS of dragons, What would your dragon do crowded in a den? Please enjoy
Iia
His whole life, from when he was born to now, he's been... spoiled..? Mainly, he was given all he wanted at one point or another. He doesn't really... Get to talk to people. His parents never let he out of their sight. He ran away one day, he didn't really know where.. He was going.. He was just.. a kid when he ran. He was watching the other children fly around, and play. Every night when his parents left him to sleep.. He cried, and cried. From when he ran, to now, He's hunted alone, slept alone, and cried alone.. No friends.. No family to talk to.

He tried staying away from people, mainly hugging a corner, and being curled up, He's still young with so many adults? Around him. He's almosted an Adult but still is really young, He said to himself, "It's safe.. It's safe.. Mama.. papa.." He was scared but yet... not he's been pretty anti-social, But he kept saying, " It's safe.."
Iia
His whole life, from when he was born to now, he's been... spoiled..? Mainly, he was given all he wanted at one point or another. He doesn't really... Get to talk to people. His parents never let he out of their sight. He ran away one day, he didn't really know where.. He was going.. He was just.. a kid when he ran. He was watching the other children fly around, and play. Every night when his parents left him to sleep.. He cried, and cried. From when he ran, to now, He's hunted alone, slept alone, and cried alone.. No friends.. No family to talk to.

He tried staying away from people, mainly hugging a corner, and being curled up, He's still young with so many adults? Around him. He's almosted an Adult but still is really young, He said to himself, "It's safe.. It's safe.. Mama.. papa.." He was scared but yet... not he's been pretty anti-social, But he kept saying, " It's safe.."
@Iira

Short and tempered, the girl would always find something entertaining to do. The most social in the nest, she had 12 brothers and sisters. She was loud and talkative, never closing her mouth for more than a second. She was so confident and brave, yet her parents were never proud. She made an oath. That she will make her parents proud before they are gone.

"Windy!" She could hear her mothers voice saying. She was so happy to hear it. She flew to it. She flew and flew... but she could never get any closer to the voice of her mother. "Mother?" Windy would keep saying. But she woke up.. This happens every night. The dream. She turned quickly noticing a few dragons staring in confusion. "It was a dream." Windy said. She turned away from the dragons and went back to sleep, pretending that they were never there.
@Iira

Short and tempered, the girl would always find something entertaining to do. The most social in the nest, she had 12 brothers and sisters. She was loud and talkative, never closing her mouth for more than a second. She was so confident and brave, yet her parents were never proud. She made an oath. That she will make her parents proud before they are gone.

"Windy!" She could hear her mothers voice saying. She was so happy to hear it. She flew to it. She flew and flew... but she could never get any closer to the voice of her mother. "Mother?" Windy would keep saying. But she woke up.. This happens every night. The dream. She turned quickly noticing a few dragons staring in confusion. "It was a dream." Windy said. She turned away from the dragons and went back to sleep, pretending that they were never there.
Iia crawled over,"h-hey.. If y-ya want to t-talk about it, I-Im all ears..." He said shyly. He clawed lightly on her scales,"Hey..?" He said. Then he sat down.

His eyes watered, "Why am I so lonely? and sad..... What did i do" He thought. Then he thought again, " Well.. i did run away... and I did-" He stopped. There was a moment of silence, then tears slowly, slowly fell from his eyes.. "Im just a monster.." He said outloud, when it was meant to be in his mind.

He stopped and looked at the dragon.

@WindNote
Iia crawled over,"h-hey.. If y-ya want to t-talk about it, I-Im all ears..." He said shyly. He clawed lightly on her scales,"Hey..?" He said. Then he sat down.

His eyes watered, "Why am I so lonely? and sad..... What did i do" He thought. Then he thought again, " Well.. i did run away... and I did-" He stopped. There was a moment of silence, then tears slowly, slowly fell from his eyes.. "Im just a monster.." He said outloud, when it was meant to be in his mind.

He stopped and looked at the dragon.

@WindNote
@Iira

Windy was not at all tired after the dream she had. "Monster?" She thought. She was facing the opposite way of the voice, so she turned and saw a dragon staring back at her.
"U-uh... Hello!" "I'm Windy, nice to meet you!" She stuck out her claw to point to the dragon across from her.
"What's your name?"
@Iira

Windy was not at all tired after the dream she had. "Monster?" She thought. She was facing the opposite way of the voice, so she turned and saw a dragon staring back at her.
"U-uh... Hello!" "I'm Windy, nice to meet you!" She stuck out her claw to point to the dragon across from her.
"What's your name?"
Iia paused, "Oh.. Hi..!" He said shyly," I'm Iia..""I, i, a" he spelled. He moved close to 'Windy'. He wasn't very sure if he could trust the dragon. "W-what uhh... is you back story?" He said. He didn't really want to say anything about himself because he was always scared that people would tell his parents, then he'd be put back at the castle he had lived in.

He trusted Windy though, there was... something different about her, so he was gonna tell her.

@WindNote Sorry about the late reply!
Iia paused, "Oh.. Hi..!" He said shyly," I'm Iia..""I, i, a" he spelled. He moved close to 'Windy'. He wasn't very sure if he could trust the dragon. "W-what uhh... is you back story?" He said. He didn't really want to say anything about himself because he was always scared that people would tell his parents, then he'd be put back at the castle he had lived in.

He trusted Windy though, there was... something different about her, so he was gonna tell her.

@WindNote Sorry about the late reply!
"My backstory? Well..." Windy started. "No one has ever asked for my backstory.." She thought. "Well..." she repeated. "I guess I could tell you." "My parents are never really proud of me, and..." She paused for a moment. "And that makes me real sad. But my grandmother taught me to ignore the sadness and think of the bright side! So I'm gonna make my parents proud no matter what it takes! I'll do something big... Something great! To make them proud of me." She looked into Iia's eyes, then smiled. "What is your backstory? It must be real interesting, I'm all ears!" Windy moved closer to Iia waiting for an answer.

@Iira It's no problem!
"My backstory? Well..." Windy started. "No one has ever asked for my backstory.." She thought. "Well..." she repeated. "I guess I could tell you." "My parents are never really proud of me, and..." She paused for a moment. "And that makes me real sad. But my grandmother taught me to ignore the sadness and think of the bright side! So I'm gonna make my parents proud no matter what it takes! I'll do something big... Something great! To make them proud of me." She looked into Iia's eyes, then smiled. "What is your backstory? It must be real interesting, I'm all ears!" Windy moved closer to Iia waiting for an answer.

@Iira It's no problem!
He flinched," O-oh! well.." He stopped, " My parents really never let me out of there sight..." He paused," Its hard being.. a prince.." He stuttered, " I ran away.. My parents never let me play or make friends, so i ran away.." a few tears fell," I have no family, or friends.." He looked at Windy, " Sorry..." He rubbed his tears away with his shoulder scale.

His eyes shined, " Please keep it a secret.. I-if my parents find out... I-I'll be... Made to be a king and never make friends, I HATE IT!" He said sadly, he always didn't know how to talk, He has bad grammar cause he had never been schooled

@WindNote Late reply again, sorry!
He flinched," O-oh! well.." He stopped, " My parents really never let me out of there sight..." He paused," Its hard being.. a prince.." He stuttered, " I ran away.. My parents never let me play or make friends, so i ran away.." a few tears fell," I have no family, or friends.." He looked at Windy, " Sorry..." He rubbed his tears away with his shoulder scale.

His eyes shined, " Please keep it a secret.. I-if my parents find out... I-I'll be... Made to be a king and never make friends, I HATE IT!" He said sadly, he always didn't know how to talk, He has bad grammar cause he had never been schooled

@WindNote Late reply again, sorry!
"Well I'll tell you what, I will be your first friend! And don't worry, I won't tell a single dragon soul!" Windy was happier than ever making new friends. She felt that Iia was special. She looked around and saw that the sun was setting. "Look at the sun Iia! Look how beautiful it is!" Windy yawned. "We should rest. Lets sleep next to each other!" Windy motioned for Iia to follow her.

@Iira It's fine if you reply late, I'm sure you were busy!
"Well I'll tell you what, I will be your first friend! And don't worry, I won't tell a single dragon soul!" Windy was happier than ever making new friends. She felt that Iia was special. She looked around and saw that the sun was setting. "Look at the sun Iia! Look how beautiful it is!" Windy yawned. "We should rest. Lets sleep next to each other!" Windy motioned for Iia to follow her.

@Iira It's fine if you reply late, I'm sure you were busy!
May I jump in?)
May I jump in?)
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
1 2 3 4