Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with @/VovaTheBoss
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186
@VovaTheBoss

here it is! Subbing now!
@VovaTheBoss

here it is! Subbing now!
Subbed! Working on my guy now
Subbed! Working on my guy now
21cub4.png
FINALLY GOT HIM [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/Gs40xQx/37-EBC6-CB-5165-4223-8450-FA862-E0467-C7.png[/img][/url]
FINALLY GOT HIM

37-EBC6-CB-5165-4223-8450-FA862-E0467-C7.png
21cub4.png
((YYYEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSS)) Imma stick No.0063 here too because why not? [img]https://i.postimg.cc/jjCW7bsg/Untitled872-20210917152501.png[/img]
((YYYEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSS))

Imma stick No.0063 here too because why not?

Untitled872-20210917152501.png
I’ve already said this but oh my goodness I love him already

You wanna just hop in or would you rather discuss it a bit more?

21cub4.png
[quote name="VovaTheBoss" date="2021-09-18 21:18:54" ] I’ve already said this but oh my goodness I love him already You wanna just hop in or would you rather discuss it a bit more? [/quote] Well, We could hop in but if you prefer we can talk a bit more on the plot, etc. Maybe discussing the plot would be easier for us so we have at least an understanding as to why they meet.
VovaTheBoss wrote on 2021-09-18 21:18:54:

Well, We could hop in but if you prefer we can talk a bit more on the plot, etc. Maybe discussing the plot would be easier for us so we have at least an understanding as to why they meet.
Alright!
One thing I know for sure, Atlas probably won’t talk to No.0063 unless he has some reason to do so. He isn’t usually much for meeting new people.
Alright!
One thing I know for sure, Atlas probably won’t talk to No.0063 unless he has some reason to do so. He isn’t usually much for meeting new people.
21cub4.png
[quote name="VovaTheBoss" date="2021-09-18 21:23:14" ] Alright! One thing I know for sure, Atlas probably won’t talk to No.0063 unless he has some reason to do so. He isn’t usually much for meeting new people. [/quote] OH IK! Perhaps they were both put together as a duo to hunt down a demon that's breaking the rules? Like Demons still follow the rules and don't interfere physically in the human realm, as it can cause the destruction of balance. So let's say that that demon is mercilessly taking lives of humans. Because of this, they've taken too much souls in which gives them a power they cannot handle. So that demon is now a beast creature thing that needs to be stopped before balance is destroyed. Ack- I'm spitting ideas here. And lets say that a lot of demons are creating teams to bring down this beast, so it isn't just our characters going on this hunt.
VovaTheBoss wrote on 2021-09-18 21:23:14:
Alright!

OH IK! Perhaps they were both put together as a duo to hunt down a demon that's breaking the rules? Like Demons still follow the rules and don't interfere physically in the human realm, as it can cause the destruction of balance. So let's say that that demon is mercilessly taking lives of humans. Because of this, they've taken too much souls in which gives them a power they cannot handle. So that demon is now a beast creature thing that needs to be stopped before balance is destroyed. Ack- I'm spitting ideas here. And lets say that a lot of demons are creating teams to bring down this beast, so it isn't just our characters going on this hunt.
Maybe some of the more powerful (but lazy) demons offered some reward for catching them? That sounds like a good idea really.
Maybe some of the more powerful (but lazy) demons offered some reward for catching them? That sounds like a good idea really.
21cub4.png
[quote name="VovaTheBoss" date="2021-09-18 21:30:15" ] Maybe some of the more powerful (but lazy) demons offered some reward for catching them? That sounds like a good idea really. [/quote] Yes! That would be great! So they have a motive as to why they are doing the mission in the first place.
VovaTheBoss wrote on 2021-09-18 21:30:15:

Yes! That would be great! So they have a motive as to why they are doing the mission in the first place.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186