Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 W/SmilodonLady
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Evelyn

Noticing that Lance was advancing on her due to his approaching voice, she grunted as she a shard flung past her a cut her cheek. The second she felt the pressure against her- Evelyn was gone.

She was now next to Umbral Haze- where she had set a spawn originally- and reached into her jacket as a small stream of blood trickled down her face. The pistol was replaced with a a shotgun, and when a loud crack rang through the air as Evelyn shot at Lance, she was suddenly thankful that she wears ear protection at all times.

'Normally I'd let him kill me and I'd take him by surprise but...no. Not again. I'm not letting any of the b*stards in this world take advantage of my quirk at their own discretion. Not again.' The gray hairs in Evelyn's light brown hair were enough of a reminder as to why she didn't usually revive anyway.

(Shotguns are so freaking loud, most unrealistic thing in action movies is when people shoot guns and don't go deaf from the noise. Poor Neira's ears. Poor everyone's ears, actually).
Ann

Carnage let out another round of booming laughter as Luther reminisced on last year's fun. After giving himself a moment to regain his composure, he cleared his throat.

"Maybe you should let me talk with this 'relative' of yours, yes? Perhaps I may be... persuasive enough." After talking, the bear-hybrid waved a large paw at Luther's suggestion. "No no, that is not really what I meant. I want you to take it around the Pits, maybe grab some of the training nomus from the Dungeons. You can observe how it fights and kills, and then give your own input and training."

He holds out a packet of blood he stole from the hospital, offering it to his old friend. "I am a good mentor, but it does not hurt to give the Angel different types of training."

'If I ever get out of here, I'm never letting anyone use that name on me again.' Ann thought to herself.

(I was thinking that another part of introducing the villains to the outside world would be to have Ann and Luther go to the pits and have the memory thing sent to Lance. Also, I was hoping to have them attack camp- which would then force Adara, Lance, and Evelyn to finally talk to an adult about the Pits. We'll have to end the fight- if Lance isn't shot, I'll just have a bullet hit someone who was walking by and not paying attention ahahah)

Evelyn

Noticing that Lance was advancing on her due to his approaching voice, she grunted as she a shard flung past her a cut her cheek. The second she felt the pressure against her- Evelyn was gone.

She was now next to Umbral Haze- where she had set a spawn originally- and reached into her jacket as a small stream of blood trickled down her face. The pistol was replaced with a a shotgun, and when a loud crack rang through the air as Evelyn shot at Lance, she was suddenly thankful that she wears ear protection at all times.

'Normally I'd let him kill me and I'd take him by surprise but...no. Not again. I'm not letting any of the b*stards in this world take advantage of my quirk at their own discretion. Not again.' The gray hairs in Evelyn's light brown hair were enough of a reminder as to why she didn't usually revive anyway.

(Shotguns are so freaking loud, most unrealistic thing in action movies is when people shoot guns and don't go deaf from the noise. Poor Neira's ears. Poor everyone's ears, actually).
Ann

Carnage let out another round of booming laughter as Luther reminisced on last year's fun. After giving himself a moment to regain his composure, he cleared his throat.

"Maybe you should let me talk with this 'relative' of yours, yes? Perhaps I may be... persuasive enough." After talking, the bear-hybrid waved a large paw at Luther's suggestion. "No no, that is not really what I meant. I want you to take it around the Pits, maybe grab some of the training nomus from the Dungeons. You can observe how it fights and kills, and then give your own input and training."

He holds out a packet of blood he stole from the hospital, offering it to his old friend. "I am a good mentor, but it does not hurt to give the Angel different types of training."

'If I ever get out of here, I'm never letting anyone use that name on me again.' Ann thought to herself.

(I was thinking that another part of introducing the villains to the outside world would be to have Ann and Luther go to the pits and have the memory thing sent to Lance. Also, I was hoping to have them attack camp- which would then force Adara, Lance, and Evelyn to finally talk to an adult about the Pits. We'll have to end the fight- if Lance isn't shot, I'll just have a bullet hit someone who was walking by and not paying attention ahahah)

3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
(I gotchu on breaking up a fight as hehe… Incapacitation rule + regen go burr)

Lance
[and prolly some of the others]

Lance’s eyes snapped open the instant he heard the shotgun blast and the first thing he noticed was that there was no ‘good’ way to really avoid it without putting someone in serious danger.
And f*ck that’s gonna hurt… Possibly even nail me in the heart.
That hurts like a b*tch and I don’t feel great, but better me who can survive it than another who can’t taking it.

He thought as he put his arms out and quickly made a barrier form up behind him to try and catch any bits that went wide and put another up to protect his head/neck area.
Lance then felt the burning pain of one shot barely missing his heart yet hitting his lung, and the other grazing his heart and doing more damage to his other lung. Wounds that would probably be fatal to most people, yet Lance could live with for around an hour give or take. He had some difficulties breathing and could feel his own body trying to decide if it was going to ‘die’ for a moment as he wheezed,
“F*ck that hurts… And gonna be a moment before my a*s… Can do much…”
Lance let himself get down on one knee as he felt the sort of dizziness that lack of oxygen could cause.
“Might… Have to forfeit… For everyone’s sake.”
His breathing started to even out, yet his regeneration was starting to slow down noticeably from the fact that he’d just healed major organs.
You could-
Feral, no. I’M still in charge!
But for how much longer?
Lance’s right eye became more red in color as he went for his back pocket

A surprised flicker of flame came out of Adara’s hand as she flinched hard from the gunshot.
Neira flinched as her shadow spazzed out and she called out,
“Da hell is wrong with some of you!? Evelyn, not cool with that blast right in my ear! Lance, you ain’t foolin’ me with the act… I know you’re five minutes from being ready to kill everyone if you try and fight!”

Adara put her right hand out as her birthmark started to glow and said,
“I’m ready to either deal with a Feral outcome or heal, as my fire works well for both!”

(And yes, I used font size to indicate that both Adara and Niera are slightly defended for the moment and talking louder to hear themselves.)

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He held the knife still as he replied,
“That also works, as I’m more inclined to use the element of surprise than pure brute force.”
Luther then put the knife away and accepted the pouch with a polite nod as he added,
“Unless there’s more that you’d wish to discuss, I believe I’ll take the girl and see what she can do.”
He did notice how she seemed almost uncomfortable for a second and thought,
Possibly when we’re a bit more alone I’ll ask ‘er if she has a prefered name… As it’s not that I really care, but if I’m gonna be offering pointers it’ll be less awkward for all involved.
And this will be great to send the most confusing gift of all time…
A heart taken from a Nomu. Should be both freaky and have his attention all the same.

He thought with a slight smile.

(And I’m down for the gift being the ‘yo we exist’ action… And Lance would have confused internal screaming the instant he saw it and the note that came with, yet unwilling to instantly tell anyone apart from Adara/Neira due to the nature of the ‘gift’ and shame of seriously contemplating eating it… He’d eventually have to say something to someone else, be it smell or him getting seen while trying to hide his shameful act.)
(I gotchu on breaking up a fight as hehe… Incapacitation rule + regen go burr)

Lance
[and prolly some of the others]

Lance’s eyes snapped open the instant he heard the shotgun blast and the first thing he noticed was that there was no ‘good’ way to really avoid it without putting someone in serious danger.
And f*ck that’s gonna hurt… Possibly even nail me in the heart.
That hurts like a b*tch and I don’t feel great, but better me who can survive it than another who can’t taking it.

He thought as he put his arms out and quickly made a barrier form up behind him to try and catch any bits that went wide and put another up to protect his head/neck area.
Lance then felt the burning pain of one shot barely missing his heart yet hitting his lung, and the other grazing his heart and doing more damage to his other lung. Wounds that would probably be fatal to most people, yet Lance could live with for around an hour give or take. He had some difficulties breathing and could feel his own body trying to decide if it was going to ‘die’ for a moment as he wheezed,
“F*ck that hurts… And gonna be a moment before my a*s… Can do much…”
Lance let himself get down on one knee as he felt the sort of dizziness that lack of oxygen could cause.
“Might… Have to forfeit… For everyone’s sake.”
His breathing started to even out, yet his regeneration was starting to slow down noticeably from the fact that he’d just healed major organs.
You could-
Feral, no. I’M still in charge!
But for how much longer?
Lance’s right eye became more red in color as he went for his back pocket

A surprised flicker of flame came out of Adara’s hand as she flinched hard from the gunshot.
Neira flinched as her shadow spazzed out and she called out,
“Da hell is wrong with some of you!? Evelyn, not cool with that blast right in my ear! Lance, you ain’t foolin’ me with the act… I know you’re five minutes from being ready to kill everyone if you try and fight!”

Adara put her right hand out as her birthmark started to glow and said,
“I’m ready to either deal with a Feral outcome or heal, as my fire works well for both!”

(And yes, I used font size to indicate that both Adara and Niera are slightly defended for the moment and talking louder to hear themselves.)

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He held the knife still as he replied,
“That also works, as I’m more inclined to use the element of surprise than pure brute force.”
Luther then put the knife away and accepted the pouch with a polite nod as he added,
“Unless there’s more that you’d wish to discuss, I believe I’ll take the girl and see what she can do.”
He did notice how she seemed almost uncomfortable for a second and thought,
Possibly when we’re a bit more alone I’ll ask ‘er if she has a prefered name… As it’s not that I really care, but if I’m gonna be offering pointers it’ll be less awkward for all involved.
And this will be great to send the most confusing gift of all time…
A heart taken from a Nomu. Should be both freaky and have his attention all the same.

He thought with a slight smile.

(And I’m down for the gift being the ‘yo we exist’ action… And Lance would have confused internal screaming the instant he saw it and the note that came with, yet unwilling to instantly tell anyone apart from Adara/Neira due to the nature of the ‘gift’ and shame of seriously contemplating eating it… He’d eventually have to say something to someone else, be it smell or him getting seen while trying to hide his shameful act.)
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
(Just make sure he doesn't say another for two days or so- I want our characters to have a lot of interaction time before we really get into things. Also, when we do get to the part where the heroes raid, I was going to have a few of them spy on two or three tournaments and then fully raid- since running in there blind would be dumb).

Evelyn

'A regeneration quirk, huh?' Evelyn thought as she holstered her shotgun back inside her dual-toned jacket. "Sheesh" she mumbled as Lance went from forfeiting to suddenly changing in posture and tone. A quirk was taking over, that was obvious. Whether it was the curse of another quirk or his own, Evelyn wasn't sure, but she was ready to fight if need be.

However, she had a feeling this would be better left to the Pro-Heroes here. Speaking of, a Evelyn flipped two of them off as they gave her nasty glares once realizing where the loud gunshot had come from- a few panicked students still scampering around to locate the source.

"Sorry Umbral Haze, I had expected a Pro like you to be prepared for loud noises like that, especially considering how common they are in battle." Evelyn did not sound sorry in the slightest.

Evil mustache people mwhahaha

"Angel here has to stay alive, you hear that? You can fight her, but do not go overboard comrade. You know my relation with the big guy up north, yes? It still has not improved from the last time we spoke." Carnage nodded and the girl spun on her heel and began to lead the group out of the room.

They spent about 5 minutes walking through long hallways that went from white, cleaned concrete and tile to brick and rotting wood. Then from brick and rotting wood they descended old, red, metal stairs (that were most likely red from rust).

There were no more lights, just candles and lanterns as they traversed the now cracked stone hallways that reeked of an unknown musk as well as rotting flesh and ozone. A bright yellow door. Pushing their way past, the group them entered the Pits.

It had been built like a soccer stadium- long metal and stone bleachers wrapping around the outsides in a dome-like formation until spiraling down to the circular pit. The circular pit itself was around fifty feet across, but was merely a sand floor. Nothing else. The walls were heavily insulated, and there were only two others doors, which were locked at all times unless triggered open by the fire alarms.

"You can get started on your testing, I'm going to grab a nomu for you two to play with." And with that, Carnage left.

The girl gave no indication of any emotion or thought on her face as she descended the bleachers. 'I wonder how much longer I'll have to do this for. am I really stuck here for the rest of my life? It just still seems unbelievable.'
(Just make sure he doesn't say another for two days or so- I want our characters to have a lot of interaction time before we really get into things. Also, when we do get to the part where the heroes raid, I was going to have a few of them spy on two or three tournaments and then fully raid- since running in there blind would be dumb).

Evelyn

'A regeneration quirk, huh?' Evelyn thought as she holstered her shotgun back inside her dual-toned jacket. "Sheesh" she mumbled as Lance went from forfeiting to suddenly changing in posture and tone. A quirk was taking over, that was obvious. Whether it was the curse of another quirk or his own, Evelyn wasn't sure, but she was ready to fight if need be.

However, she had a feeling this would be better left to the Pro-Heroes here. Speaking of, a Evelyn flipped two of them off as they gave her nasty glares once realizing where the loud gunshot had come from- a few panicked students still scampering around to locate the source.

"Sorry Umbral Haze, I had expected a Pro like you to be prepared for loud noises like that, especially considering how common they are in battle." Evelyn did not sound sorry in the slightest.

Evil mustache people mwhahaha

"Angel here has to stay alive, you hear that? You can fight her, but do not go overboard comrade. You know my relation with the big guy up north, yes? It still has not improved from the last time we spoke." Carnage nodded and the girl spun on her heel and began to lead the group out of the room.

They spent about 5 minutes walking through long hallways that went from white, cleaned concrete and tile to brick and rotting wood. Then from brick and rotting wood they descended old, red, metal stairs (that were most likely red from rust).

There were no more lights, just candles and lanterns as they traversed the now cracked stone hallways that reeked of an unknown musk as well as rotting flesh and ozone. A bright yellow door. Pushing their way past, the group them entered the Pits.

It had been built like a soccer stadium- long metal and stone bleachers wrapping around the outsides in a dome-like formation until spiraling down to the circular pit. The circular pit itself was around fifty feet across, but was merely a sand floor. Nothing else. The walls were heavily insulated, and there were only two others doors, which were locked at all times unless triggered open by the fire alarms.

"You can get started on your testing, I'm going to grab a nomu for you two to play with." And with that, Carnage left.

The girl gave no indication of any emotion or thought on her face as she descended the bleachers. 'I wonder how much longer I'll have to do this for. am I really stuck here for the rest of my life? It just still seems unbelievable.'
(Oh don’t worry… It’s not like packages can be shipped from the city to out in the middle of nowhere overnight reasonably… And the legendary sixth sense will be a true guess but even if the cabin is wrong, who it’s for is clear.
And spying also sounds reasonable… And like something shadow manipulators are good at given the whole hiding in one aspect~)

Camp Group

Lance pulled out a more ornate looking flask as he said in a clearer tone now that he wasn’t struggling to breath so badly,
“Remember when I said I have vampiric regeneration? The regeneration itself is quite powerful… Allowing me to live worse than even this.
But nothing that powerful is without a drawback… As my metabolism speeds up each time I heal, and despite being able to eat and drink normally-
Stop f*cking explaining sh*t and feed on someone already!
Don’t mind the a*shole… I’m about to hopefully shut him up! But long story short blood is the only thing that will satisfy my hunger.”
He then unscrewed the phoenix shaped lid and started drinking from the flask as both of his eyes turned a vibrant red.
At least the injuries I got before this weren’t all that bad… And I fed quite well in the pre-dawn hours and had a little while getting ready to come here.
But there’s fresher blood available...
Feral, kindly shut up. I know fights get you rather excited. But I’m nowhere near starving...
Lance thought as he put the lid back on the now empty flask and the red started to fade out of his eyes.

Neira replied,
“Just because a noise is common doesn't mean I appreciate a shotgun blast right next to my ear either. I’d also recommend letting Adara heal the cuts on the off chance there is an actual attack and it’s not just ‘flaring’ due to the excitement of the moment.”

Adara relaxed a bit as she said more to Evelyn,
“Basically what happened is Lance got excited and became hungrier than expected, setting off the more survival oriented part of his mind… That happens to be a repressed serial killer as survival to it is feeding. Buuut at this state and how good he is at controlling it, it's just gonna be extremely morbid conversations.
But, the smell of blood can incite a bit of aggression… But more verbal than physical.”

Lance squinted at Adara, still a bit of red in his right eye as he stood up and added,
“I generally refer to the other side as ‘Feral’ or ‘A*shole’ and he’s pretty much an intrusive thought of violent murder at this point. I’ve gotten used to repressing it if possible… Even if I REALLY want to tear someone’s heart out…”

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He wasn’t really all that bothered by the smell of the Pits or the quality of the light as he nodded to Carnage and waited a moment for him to leave as he looked the girl over again and asked,
“Angel, unless you’d rather me call you something else… Just say so and I will, is there anything more about your Quirk than can’t be observed?
As I can tell that you’re strong enough to carry one person in flight, and have natural claws that I’d tell you some tricks for, but you probably already figured them out if you made it this far.”
This is just genuine curiosity… As I can help more if I know the less obvious things about a power.
And I know better than to kill someone like her.

He thought.
(Oh don’t worry… It’s not like packages can be shipped from the city to out in the middle of nowhere overnight reasonably… And the legendary sixth sense will be a true guess but even if the cabin is wrong, who it’s for is clear.
And spying also sounds reasonable… And like something shadow manipulators are good at given the whole hiding in one aspect~)

Camp Group

Lance pulled out a more ornate looking flask as he said in a clearer tone now that he wasn’t struggling to breath so badly,
“Remember when I said I have vampiric regeneration? The regeneration itself is quite powerful… Allowing me to live worse than even this.
But nothing that powerful is without a drawback… As my metabolism speeds up each time I heal, and despite being able to eat and drink normally-
Stop f*cking explaining sh*t and feed on someone already!
Don’t mind the a*shole… I’m about to hopefully shut him up! But long story short blood is the only thing that will satisfy my hunger.”
He then unscrewed the phoenix shaped lid and started drinking from the flask as both of his eyes turned a vibrant red.
At least the injuries I got before this weren’t all that bad… And I fed quite well in the pre-dawn hours and had a little while getting ready to come here.
But there’s fresher blood available...
Feral, kindly shut up. I know fights get you rather excited. But I’m nowhere near starving...
Lance thought as he put the lid back on the now empty flask and the red started to fade out of his eyes.

Neira replied,
“Just because a noise is common doesn't mean I appreciate a shotgun blast right next to my ear either. I’d also recommend letting Adara heal the cuts on the off chance there is an actual attack and it’s not just ‘flaring’ due to the excitement of the moment.”

Adara relaxed a bit as she said more to Evelyn,
“Basically what happened is Lance got excited and became hungrier than expected, setting off the more survival oriented part of his mind… That happens to be a repressed serial killer as survival to it is feeding. Buuut at this state and how good he is at controlling it, it's just gonna be extremely morbid conversations.
But, the smell of blood can incite a bit of aggression… But more verbal than physical.”

Lance squinted at Adara, still a bit of red in his right eye as he stood up and added,
“I generally refer to the other side as ‘Feral’ or ‘A*shole’ and he’s pretty much an intrusive thought of violent murder at this point. I’ve gotten used to repressing it if possible… Even if I REALLY want to tear someone’s heart out…”

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He wasn’t really all that bothered by the smell of the Pits or the quality of the light as he nodded to Carnage and waited a moment for him to leave as he looked the girl over again and asked,
“Angel, unless you’d rather me call you something else… Just say so and I will, is there anything more about your Quirk than can’t be observed?
As I can tell that you’re strong enough to carry one person in flight, and have natural claws that I’d tell you some tricks for, but you probably already figured them out if you made it this far.”
This is just genuine curiosity… As I can help more if I know the less obvious things about a power.
And I know better than to kill someone like her.

He thought.
slXRG.gif

(someone has clearly never met an Amazon worker determined to get a raise. I once got my package, that started in Florida (I'm very far away from Florida) within 24 hours. Craziest sh*t I'm telling you).

Evelyn

Evelyn just shrugged, giving an uninterested look as her posture became slack. A front. Internally, she was memorizing everything they were saying verbatim and picking it apart in her mind, organizing each word into a separate space to remember for later.

"Sounds real annoying, tell the b*stard to p*ss off for me, will ya? Ya don't seem like the genocide type, Shark boy, so I believe you on all this." She then gave him a strange look. "So, how come you've never gone to some sort of quick therapy or been put on any type of quirk-suppressant. Pretty sure there's been a couple people like ya in history- where they've got a pr*ck in their brain that needs to calm down."

Evelyn quickly shifted topic, staring at Adara "If blood's a trigger then get on over here Lava Girl, pretty sure me standing around bleeding is just gonna make everythin' worse."
Ann

Angel kept the blank look on her face, but internally growled, 'who does this guy think he is? I'm not just going to give my identity away to some rando!'

"I am under command to not share the information, about my name, Vamp's Ire, sir." Her voice was hollow and hoarse from a lack of use, but was also lacking in any sort of emotion or tone. Unfortunately, this guy was technically her commander now since Carnage had left him temporarily in charge of her, so as much as she wished to keep her quirk details a secret...

"My tail and feathers are iridescent, which can cause problems for people with quirks that are affected by shining objects. My talons each have a venom stream inside which allows me to produce a toxin that paralyzes and numbs the whole body." She raised her hands, which were tipped off-white, long talons.

"This was not developed for combat, although it can be used for such. This part of my quirk came about due to my healing. I am able to heal wounds such as punctures and broken bones by touching them directly with my hands. I cannot heal illnesses nor reverse blood loss".
(someone has clearly never met an Amazon worker determined to get a raise. I once got my package, that started in Florida (I'm very far away from Florida) within 24 hours. Craziest sh*t I'm telling you).

Evelyn

Evelyn just shrugged, giving an uninterested look as her posture became slack. A front. Internally, she was memorizing everything they were saying verbatim and picking it apart in her mind, organizing each word into a separate space to remember for later.

"Sounds real annoying, tell the b*stard to p*ss off for me, will ya? Ya don't seem like the genocide type, Shark boy, so I believe you on all this." She then gave him a strange look. "So, how come you've never gone to some sort of quick therapy or been put on any type of quirk-suppressant. Pretty sure there's been a couple people like ya in history- where they've got a pr*ck in their brain that needs to calm down."

Evelyn quickly shifted topic, staring at Adara "If blood's a trigger then get on over here Lava Girl, pretty sure me standing around bleeding is just gonna make everythin' worse."
Ann

Angel kept the blank look on her face, but internally growled, 'who does this guy think he is? I'm not just going to give my identity away to some rando!'

"I am under command to not share the information, about my name, Vamp's Ire, sir." Her voice was hollow and hoarse from a lack of use, but was also lacking in any sort of emotion or tone. Unfortunately, this guy was technically her commander now since Carnage had left him temporarily in charge of her, so as much as she wished to keep her quirk details a secret...

"My tail and feathers are iridescent, which can cause problems for people with quirks that are affected by shining objects. My talons each have a venom stream inside which allows me to produce a toxin that paralyzes and numbs the whole body." She raised her hands, which were tipped off-white, long talons.

"This was not developed for combat, although it can be used for such. This part of my quirk came about due to my healing. I am able to heal wounds such as punctures and broken bones by touching them directly with my hands. I cannot heal illnesses nor reverse blood loss".
(I am disturbed by that… But must ask
Did he ring the doorbell? As that’s what they're bad about...
And my brain in the shower proceeded to say ‘yo what if Lance legit pretended to have the “revelation” Luther did just to sneak in?’)

Camp Group

Adara smiled a bit as she put her left hand over her heart and extended her right hand as she called up her fire and aimed it at Evelyn and said,
“Eh, it could be worse… As in no effort being made to repress it or hell not having the option to…”
Adara’s fire would feel as if you were in water that was almost too hot to bear, yet at the same time felt pleasant due to the healing factor. She did cut the stream off after a few seconds as none of the injuries were all that bad.

Lance started to walk over as he replied,
“Annoying is an understatement… And the reason I don’t take any kind of suppressor is that they tended to make my father, who I got the regen from, get rather sick due to it trying to repress a biological need yet canceling out the beneficial parts like an immunity to iron poisoning or night vision. And this is actually the result of years of counseling from my parents and a bit in school… I also have a stunning example of what could happen that is my uncle, as he looks like he’s perfectly in control but truly has about as much control as his emotions allow him to have.
I also haven’t truly lost control in years, and really only would now if I was actually starving or got really p*ssed off about something. I mean really p*ssed when I say that, like the kind of mad you get when someone f*cks with the people you care about. It’s why I once clawed half my uncle’s face off.”
Yep, Luther is definitely an example of what not to do.
Don’t just let Feral take over whenever you want it to.
As to me, Feral is just an aggressive survival instinct.

He thought as he turned to Adara and added,
“Spark, do you have any blood you’re willing to part with?”

Adara all too calmly just stuck a hand in her pocket as she walked up to Lance and replied,
“Well you make it sound like I just let you bite me all the time, when that couldn’t be further from the truth… Not once have I been bitten~”
She pulled out two vials as she continued,
“Besides, blood based quirks in general seem to snap harder if you try to truly suppress them… Like this one ‘villain’ who’s quirk freaked her parents out into forcing her to repress her fascination with blood. Poor girl snapped in middle school and became a serial killer after that.”

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

Well okay then… She talks. And would rather not speak much on her name, I can respect that. The toxin sounds interesting and the healing factor has it’s uses…
But most everyone must know that it comes from her claws…

He thought before he asked,
“Are you able to freely secrete this toxin? As if you can, you might be able to catch someone off guard by coating a blade in it. Also lets you pass for a weaker opponent if you claim that it’s just a healing factor, makes others underestimate you and that can be a big advantage.”
He then stopped talking as he pulled a small plain looking case out of his pocket and popped it open to show two small bits of sharpened metal made to go over his fangs and started to put them in.
Just in case things get out of hand with the big dummy… I don’t want to be regenerating my teeth because my dumba*s tried to bite one with a hardening quirk in the mix…
He thought.

(My brain is also cursed in coming up with the thought that the pits use dead/half-dead people to make these nomus… As I know it can be done that way. And there's a reference I made with what Adara said...)
(I am disturbed by that… But must ask
Did he ring the doorbell? As that’s what they're bad about...
And my brain in the shower proceeded to say ‘yo what if Lance legit pretended to have the “revelation” Luther did just to sneak in?’)

Camp Group

Adara smiled a bit as she put her left hand over her heart and extended her right hand as she called up her fire and aimed it at Evelyn and said,
“Eh, it could be worse… As in no effort being made to repress it or hell not having the option to…”
Adara’s fire would feel as if you were in water that was almost too hot to bear, yet at the same time felt pleasant due to the healing factor. She did cut the stream off after a few seconds as none of the injuries were all that bad.

Lance started to walk over as he replied,
“Annoying is an understatement… And the reason I don’t take any kind of suppressor is that they tended to make my father, who I got the regen from, get rather sick due to it trying to repress a biological need yet canceling out the beneficial parts like an immunity to iron poisoning or night vision. And this is actually the result of years of counseling from my parents and a bit in school… I also have a stunning example of what could happen that is my uncle, as he looks like he’s perfectly in control but truly has about as much control as his emotions allow him to have.
I also haven’t truly lost control in years, and really only would now if I was actually starving or got really p*ssed off about something. I mean really p*ssed when I say that, like the kind of mad you get when someone f*cks with the people you care about. It’s why I once clawed half my uncle’s face off.”
Yep, Luther is definitely an example of what not to do.
Don’t just let Feral take over whenever you want it to.
As to me, Feral is just an aggressive survival instinct.

He thought as he turned to Adara and added,
“Spark, do you have any blood you’re willing to part with?”

Adara all too calmly just stuck a hand in her pocket as she walked up to Lance and replied,
“Well you make it sound like I just let you bite me all the time, when that couldn’t be further from the truth… Not once have I been bitten~”
She pulled out two vials as she continued,
“Besides, blood based quirks in general seem to snap harder if you try to truly suppress them… Like this one ‘villain’ who’s quirk freaked her parents out into forcing her to repress her fascination with blood. Poor girl snapped in middle school and became a serial killer after that.”

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

Well okay then… She talks. And would rather not speak much on her name, I can respect that. The toxin sounds interesting and the healing factor has it’s uses…
But most everyone must know that it comes from her claws…

He thought before he asked,
“Are you able to freely secrete this toxin? As if you can, you might be able to catch someone off guard by coating a blade in it. Also lets you pass for a weaker opponent if you claim that it’s just a healing factor, makes others underestimate you and that can be a big advantage.”
He then stopped talking as he pulled a small plain looking case out of his pocket and popped it open to show two small bits of sharpened metal made to go over his fangs and started to put them in.
Just in case things get out of hand with the big dummy… I don’t want to be regenerating my teeth because my dumba*s tried to bite one with a hardening quirk in the mix…
He thought.

(My brain is also cursed in coming up with the thought that the pits use dead/half-dead people to make these nomus… As I know it can be done that way. And there's a reference I made with what Adara said...)
slXRG.gif

(Did not ring the bell. That also might work, I'd just have to squeeze some stuff into the storyline is all. Nothing major though.)

Evelyn

Used to the searing pain of heat scorching her skin, Evelyn just sat through the flames, closing her eyes. "Hm, reminds me of hot springs. Pretty sure they have some here, when we have some down time would ya like to go with me? It sounds like it'd be a nice ice-breaker." She winked at the corny joke.

"Sheesh." Evelyn snorted at Lance's monologue. "Someone's had it rough. Maybe you need the hot springs after all.

"Yeah, pretty sure I've heard of who you're talking about. Though I gotta say, with my quirk I have to suppress some urges as well, especially after the whole Pits thing. Big old mess."

'Hm, it's best to avoid Shark Boy if his eyes begin to change, and he tends to get a bit too feisty for his own good. Just another reason not to talk about that part of my quirk. I refuse to let some rando hero-wannabe use my quirk to suppress their own urges. He's gotta learn to deal with it.'

Ann

'God, Carnage really left me with some old man, didn't he. Sounds just like the rat as well. My guess is that this is his assertion that I am truly nothing but a fighter- yet I already am aware of this reality. Just what is Carnage trying to do? I gave up on trying to escape long ago... something isn't right.'

"It's complicated, think of a scorpion stinger. I can spray the venom, but I do not think it will be able to coat a weapon. The venom tends to evaporate fairly quickly, so I prefer to inject the toxin into a person's bloodstream. This way, I can inject the toxin and have the victim's body do most of the work of moving the toxin around the body." She paused, seemingly debating something, "The longer I pump the toxin into a person, the more potent it is. I only need about fifteen seconds of holding to release enough to kill the person, as their organs will become fully paralyzed."

'He has knives in his mouth. I'm willing to guess this guy is armed to the teeth. Boots, pants, sleeves, collars, and hair are all more things I need to keep an eye on.' She mentally checked.
(Did not ring the bell. That also might work, I'd just have to squeeze some stuff into the storyline is all. Nothing major though.)

Evelyn

Used to the searing pain of heat scorching her skin, Evelyn just sat through the flames, closing her eyes. "Hm, reminds me of hot springs. Pretty sure they have some here, when we have some down time would ya like to go with me? It sounds like it'd be a nice ice-breaker." She winked at the corny joke.

"Sheesh." Evelyn snorted at Lance's monologue. "Someone's had it rough. Maybe you need the hot springs after all.

"Yeah, pretty sure I've heard of who you're talking about. Though I gotta say, with my quirk I have to suppress some urges as well, especially after the whole Pits thing. Big old mess."

'Hm, it's best to avoid Shark Boy if his eyes begin to change, and he tends to get a bit too feisty for his own good. Just another reason not to talk about that part of my quirk. I refuse to let some rando hero-wannabe use my quirk to suppress their own urges. He's gotta learn to deal with it.'

Ann

'God, Carnage really left me with some old man, didn't he. Sounds just like the rat as well. My guess is that this is his assertion that I am truly nothing but a fighter- yet I already am aware of this reality. Just what is Carnage trying to do? I gave up on trying to escape long ago... something isn't right.'

"It's complicated, think of a scorpion stinger. I can spray the venom, but I do not think it will be able to coat a weapon. The venom tends to evaporate fairly quickly, so I prefer to inject the toxin into a person's bloodstream. This way, I can inject the toxin and have the victim's body do most of the work of moving the toxin around the body." She paused, seemingly debating something, "The longer I pump the toxin into a person, the more potent it is. I only need about fifteen seconds of holding to release enough to kill the person, as their organs will become fully paralyzed."

'He has knives in his mouth. I'm willing to guess this guy is armed to the teeth. Boots, pants, sleeves, collars, and hair are all more things I need to keep an eye on.' She mentally checked.
Camp Group

Lance hissed a little when Evelyn mentioned possibly knowing his uncle and replied,
“I apologize on my uncle’s behalf if you’ve had the displeasure of meeting him… Not a pleasant guy really.
And the whole thing with my eyes is if I’m not drinking from something and the red is sustained, hi honk its Feral.”
He then easily popped the lid on one of the vials Adara had given him and only drank about half of it as he thought,
This is gonna be a night that I’m up and feeding quite actively on and off until like 5am then be dying internally due to my trash sleep schedule.
And if the Quirk Save File has the implication I think it does… Eve might be thinking I’d repeatedly drain her, when I’m actually quite above that. That was me when I was like four and running off to kill things as a kid. I’m also not brazen enough to test the theory and feel like I’d get lied to because of my vampirism.
I don’t kill humans, even ones that can ‘revive’ as that is wrong
Only take non-lethal amounts in a fight

Adara then said,
“Yes, visit the hot springs and do the ritualistic exchange of odd insults like ‘unholy popsicle stick’ and ‘bad wattpad fan-fic’. Yes I’ve yelled that at someone before and yes it was gratifying to see the look of utter confusion on their faces at the absurdity of it all.”
And you… I already like you due to the sheer fact that you didn’t seem all that afraid of Feral AND would commit arson on Murder hornets gleefully with me.
She thought as she sprayed a bit of fire at a kinda tore up looking duo to heal them up.

Neira then looked around for a moment before she cleared her throat and said,
“Good job everyone, doesn't matter who won or lost today as this was just to see where you’re all at. But, the rest of the day is free as tomorrow is when the fun really starts~”

(Note that unless ye have a different idea in mind, Neira was gonna do what seemed to be a normal hike, but would then turn into a search and rescue exercise with one ‘villain’ running around still at large in the woods and other campers posing as injured.
And I’m sorry for cursed shower brain ideas… But not at the same time)

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He nodded a bit as he finished putting the coverings over his fangs and noticed the way Angel was looking at him and said,
“These are mostly to protect my fangs… As hardening quirks can break them if I get unlucky.”
Now do I share the most confusing story of all time about myself?
The one that makes people think I’m lying about it?
Yes
As let’s just send all the weird a*s messages to someone today.

Luther thought as there was a long moment of silence before he added,
“How often do you try to heal someone?

I actually once tried to save a life with a blood transfusion… As my blood can offer up minor regenerative properties for 24hrs after the transfusion… She still died as we couldn’t get her injuries to heal even with that… Nobody nearby had a healing Quirk that we could get to in time… She was the one person I truly cared about…
If I hear you tell anyone about this I will cut you… And the reason I’ll tell you I’m not lying is the sheer fact that she was my half sister.”

(Yes I got dark with this, and more will be drawn out… But Luther ain’t lying about that… And I’m almost thinking this is what kinda pushed him over the edge really from minor criminal to serial killer)
Camp Group

Lance hissed a little when Evelyn mentioned possibly knowing his uncle and replied,
“I apologize on my uncle’s behalf if you’ve had the displeasure of meeting him… Not a pleasant guy really.
And the whole thing with my eyes is if I’m not drinking from something and the red is sustained, hi honk its Feral.”
He then easily popped the lid on one of the vials Adara had given him and only drank about half of it as he thought,
This is gonna be a night that I’m up and feeding quite actively on and off until like 5am then be dying internally due to my trash sleep schedule.
And if the Quirk Save File has the implication I think it does… Eve might be thinking I’d repeatedly drain her, when I’m actually quite above that. That was me when I was like four and running off to kill things as a kid. I’m also not brazen enough to test the theory and feel like I’d get lied to because of my vampirism.
I don’t kill humans, even ones that can ‘revive’ as that is wrong
Only take non-lethal amounts in a fight

Adara then said,
“Yes, visit the hot springs and do the ritualistic exchange of odd insults like ‘unholy popsicle stick’ and ‘bad wattpad fan-fic’. Yes I’ve yelled that at someone before and yes it was gratifying to see the look of utter confusion on their faces at the absurdity of it all.”
And you… I already like you due to the sheer fact that you didn’t seem all that afraid of Feral AND would commit arson on Murder hornets gleefully with me.
She thought as she sprayed a bit of fire at a kinda tore up looking duo to heal them up.

Neira then looked around for a moment before she cleared her throat and said,
“Good job everyone, doesn't matter who won or lost today as this was just to see where you’re all at. But, the rest of the day is free as tomorrow is when the fun really starts~”

(Note that unless ye have a different idea in mind, Neira was gonna do what seemed to be a normal hike, but would then turn into a search and rescue exercise with one ‘villain’ running around still at large in the woods and other campers posing as injured.
And I’m sorry for cursed shower brain ideas… But not at the same time)

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He nodded a bit as he finished putting the coverings over his fangs and noticed the way Angel was looking at him and said,
“These are mostly to protect my fangs… As hardening quirks can break them if I get unlucky.”
Now do I share the most confusing story of all time about myself?
The one that makes people think I’m lying about it?
Yes
As let’s just send all the weird a*s messages to someone today.

Luther thought as there was a long moment of silence before he added,
“How often do you try to heal someone?

I actually once tried to save a life with a blood transfusion… As my blood can offer up minor regenerative properties for 24hrs after the transfusion… She still died as we couldn’t get her injuries to heal even with that… Nobody nearby had a healing Quirk that we could get to in time… She was the one person I truly cared about…
If I hear you tell anyone about this I will cut you… And the reason I’ll tell you I’m not lying is the sheer fact that she was my half sister.”

(Yes I got dark with this, and more will be drawn out… But Luther ain’t lying about that… And I’m almost thinking this is what kinda pushed him over the edge really from minor criminal to serial killer)
slXRG.gif

(whoops, meant that she'd heard of Toga before. The exercise sounds good!)

Evelyn

'Oh joy, not only does his quirk have issues, but his family is problematic as well. Oh boy. Oh boy... I wonder if his Uncle has seen the Pits.'

"Bad Wattpad fanfic?" Evelyn parroted, giving Adara a strange expression. "The h*ll is that supposed to mean?" The downside to growing up in a fighting rink is that you become a bit disconnected with the outside world.

"Hey now, Adara didn't get to fight." Evelyn pointed out to Umbral Haze. In all honesty she still had too much energy that she was more than happy to expel through violence. Violence was her love language after all, so if these people were gonna be the ones she'd be stuck with for a while, she might as well see how durable they are. Wouldn't want to accidentally break one of them while play-fighting.

(Don't apologize for those ideas, anything that makes the the rp more fun is worth it).
Ann

'Fangs. I'm going to guess this guy has some sort of blood-related quirk as well. You don't often see non-animal quirk with fangs unless they're for blood.'

Angel made no change in her posture nor appearance when Vamp's Ire threatened her. "I can heal whoever I want whenever I want, after given permission from Carnage of course." She had to force her expression to remain neutral as thoughts of training returned to her. Her arm twisting in crooked ways, flesh peeling back from her torso, and blood being the only thing to keep her over-heating body cooled down as she hurled up a concoction of blood, medicine, and bile.

That would be the last time she tried to help her opponent in the Pits. She knew better now.

(hehehehe make everything dark, I love it)
(whoops, meant that she'd heard of Toga before. The exercise sounds good!)

Evelyn

'Oh joy, not only does his quirk have issues, but his family is problematic as well. Oh boy. Oh boy... I wonder if his Uncle has seen the Pits.'

"Bad Wattpad fanfic?" Evelyn parroted, giving Adara a strange expression. "The h*ll is that supposed to mean?" The downside to growing up in a fighting rink is that you become a bit disconnected with the outside world.

"Hey now, Adara didn't get to fight." Evelyn pointed out to Umbral Haze. In all honesty she still had too much energy that she was more than happy to expel through violence. Violence was her love language after all, so if these people were gonna be the ones she'd be stuck with for a while, she might as well see how durable they are. Wouldn't want to accidentally break one of them while play-fighting.

(Don't apologize for those ideas, anything that makes the the rp more fun is worth it).
Ann

'Fangs. I'm going to guess this guy has some sort of blood-related quirk as well. You don't often see non-animal quirk with fangs unless they're for blood.'

Angel made no change in her posture nor appearance when Vamp's Ire threatened her. "I can heal whoever I want whenever I want, after given permission from Carnage of course." She had to force her expression to remain neutral as thoughts of training returned to her. Her arm twisting in crooked ways, flesh peeling back from her torso, and blood being the only thing to keep her over-heating body cooled down as she hurled up a concoction of blood, medicine, and bile.

That would be the last time she tried to help her opponent in the Pits. She knew better now.

(hehehehe make everything dark, I love it)
(works either way as Lance is great at mistaking one thing for another [answer wise] and it still makes sense in the given context)

Camp Group

Neira replied,
“Adara usually gets the short end of the stick on odd numbered groups as they want her to play the healer… But if you wanna have a quick match with her, go for it.”

Adara sighed a bit as she said,
“Yep, and it’s a sad truth. As I’m stronger than I let on… Look, I might not have been there for the epic christmas brawl that occurred between three men with Vampiric regen. But I was almost entreated to a two way fight on my 15th birthday and very subtly gained flaming wings and separated Lance and his uncle before an actual fight broke out and had both of them scared of my fire turning harmful despite my arms doing 90% of the actual work in all of that. My fire was just the ‘please don’t’ factor there.
I also do more yard work than you think and play in the woods quite often, so I’m by no means ‘weak’. But if you wanna quick fight then literally run up and punch me and see what happens.”
And I’m sorry everyone, as it’s about to smell awful.
She thought as she slipped a warm hand into her pocket and fingered a bottle of liquid a*s gently.

“Bad wattpad fan-fic means something is so bad you literally could almost laugh at it… Just visit the site one day and search literally anything that has fans. Be prepared to have childhood favorites ruined and to cringe every ten seconds.”
Lance answered as he drew his tail in and thought,
The only reason punching Adara won’t instigate a fight with me is because she invited you to...

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He became rather quiet as he tried not to think so much about the event that had killed his half sister… Yet also couldn’t help but notice how much Angel seemed to be reliant on Carnage for orders and very quietly said,
“If you feel stifled by your current authority, challenge it… If you think the other person could easily kill you then do it subtly. Who says you can’t heal whoever you want whenever you want? Nobody. That’s for you to decide. And if it only takes fifteen seconds to kill someone, who are they to stop you...
~~~
“Sis, get down!”
Luther yelled as he shoved a younger woman to the ground, sharp bits of metal piercing his skin.

“Thanks Luth… Th-That hero didn’t seem to-”
She was cut off as a large spear shot right through Luther’s back and ran him through… Only it didn’t stop there and pierced her midsection quite badly.

“Aida! A-Are you okay?”
Luther asked.
~~~
Luther just shook his head a little at the piece of an old memory rising up and thought,
F*cking Shrapnel and his dumba*s for not considering collateral!

(To clarify, Aida is the name of his half sister and Shrapnel is the name of the hero that indirectly killed her… More details can be found here)
(works either way as Lance is great at mistaking one thing for another [answer wise] and it still makes sense in the given context)

Camp Group

Neira replied,
“Adara usually gets the short end of the stick on odd numbered groups as they want her to play the healer… But if you wanna have a quick match with her, go for it.”

Adara sighed a bit as she said,
“Yep, and it’s a sad truth. As I’m stronger than I let on… Look, I might not have been there for the epic christmas brawl that occurred between three men with Vampiric regen. But I was almost entreated to a two way fight on my 15th birthday and very subtly gained flaming wings and separated Lance and his uncle before an actual fight broke out and had both of them scared of my fire turning harmful despite my arms doing 90% of the actual work in all of that. My fire was just the ‘please don’t’ factor there.
I also do more yard work than you think and play in the woods quite often, so I’m by no means ‘weak’. But if you wanna quick fight then literally run up and punch me and see what happens.”
And I’m sorry everyone, as it’s about to smell awful.
She thought as she slipped a warm hand into her pocket and fingered a bottle of liquid a*s gently.

“Bad wattpad fan-fic means something is so bad you literally could almost laugh at it… Just visit the site one day and search literally anything that has fans. Be prepared to have childhood favorites ruined and to cringe every ten seconds.”
Lance answered as he drew his tail in and thought,
The only reason punching Adara won’t instigate a fight with me is because she invited you to...

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He became rather quiet as he tried not to think so much about the event that had killed his half sister… Yet also couldn’t help but notice how much Angel seemed to be reliant on Carnage for orders and very quietly said,
“If you feel stifled by your current authority, challenge it… If you think the other person could easily kill you then do it subtly. Who says you can’t heal whoever you want whenever you want? Nobody. That’s for you to decide. And if it only takes fifteen seconds to kill someone, who are they to stop you...
~~~
“Sis, get down!”
Luther yelled as he shoved a younger woman to the ground, sharp bits of metal piercing his skin.

“Thanks Luth… Th-That hero didn’t seem to-”
She was cut off as a large spear shot right through Luther’s back and ran him through… Only it didn’t stop there and pierced her midsection quite badly.

“Aida! A-Are you okay?”
Luther asked.
~~~
Luther just shook his head a little at the piece of an old memory rising up and thought,
F*cking Shrapnel and his dumba*s for not considering collateral!

(To clarify, Aida is the name of his half sister and Shrapnel is the name of the hero that indirectly killed her… More details can be found here)
slXRG.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56